Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:36 AM   #976
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
So the 16 or 17 investigations by the HOUSE, SDNY, Attorney General of NYS, and Mueller, are the equivalent of the most bonkers conspiracy theory of all time.
I never said that, but feel free to make shit up.

What is equivalent is you are both waiting for Godot and constantly reminding us that "WINTER IS COMING."

But hey, I hear the report might be finished and results might be available as early as next week.

I hope for the sake of your mental health Trump is frog-marched out of the OO soon after. If not, you'll have a lot of 'splainin to do...
Old 02-21-2019, 09:43 AM   #977
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I never said that, but feel free to make shit up.

What is equivalent is you are both waiting for Godot and constantly reminding us that "WINTER IS COMING."

But hey, I hear the report might be finished and results might be available as early as next week.

I hope for the sake of your mental health Trump is frog-marched out of the OO soon after. If not, you'll have a lot of 'splainin to do...
Your inane post #962.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA
hcap and RR sound a LOT alike in this regard, don't they?

One of them is going to be DEAD WRONG. Or maybe both?
Yeah you said it. You claimed a false equivalency between the most outlandish conspiracy theory ever, and genuine Congressional,and DOJ authorized investigations into the worst president ever.

Last edited by hcap; 02-21-2019 at 09:45 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2019, 09:56 AM   #978
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Rosenstein is quitting so he is not an employee for the next house grilling over why he and McCabe have very different stories.

Some are predicting report next week.
It's gone way past one man.
Rosenstein, Mueller and the FBI have spread the damning info and evidence throughout many venues.

Trump investigation: FBI had backup plan to protect evidence from interference, source says...
Two sources claim FBI discussed how evidence could outlast firing of top investigators

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8787626.html
Old 02-21-2019, 10:01 AM   #979
davew

Good, so many ex-FBI/DOJ will go to jail.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2019, 10:23 AM   #980
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Good, so many ex-FBI/DOJ will go to jail.
What's more likely is you DEEP STATE conspiracy theorists will be crying no end when Chumpy and his Chumpetes are serving time in federal penitentiaries.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:41 AM   #981
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Yeah you said it. You claimed a false equivalency between the most outlandish conspiracy theory ever, and genuine Congressional,and DOJ authorized investigations into the worst president ever.
No, I didn't...read it again...I made the equivalence BETWEEN YOU AND RR, not the Mueller investigation and the Q theory.

Personally, Mueller isn't THAT FAR APART from Q...so there, I've ACTUALLY SAID IT THIS TIME AROUND. NOW YOU CAN QUOTE ME.

Again, what you referenced, it was quite clear I was only talking about YOU personally and RR. You both sound like different sides of the same coin...

"You guys better watch out, it's coming...."
Old 02-21-2019, 10:43 AM   #982
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What's more likely is you DEEP STATE conspiracy theorists will be crying no end when Chumpy and his Chumpetes are serving time in federal penitentiaries.
It's going to be like election night 2016 all over again.

Shock, dismay, and LOTS of wailing...will it be as delicious and enjoyable for me as that night was? Hells no...but it will be close.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:58 AM   #983
wisconsin

Quote:

Wow, still grasping to this one?
Old 02-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #984
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
Wow, still grasping to this one?
Hcap is in for a rude awakening, but you know what....I don't care anymore if his closed-mind doesn't get it....or ever will.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2019, 05:02 PM   #985
hcap

Quote:
No, I didn't...read it again...I made the equivalence BETWEEN YOU AND RR, not the Mueller investigation and the Q theory.

Personally, Mueller isn't THAT FAR APART from Q...so there, I've ACTUALLY SAID IT THIS TIME AROUND. NOW YOU CAN QUOTE ME.

Again, what you referenced, it was quite clear I was only talking about YOU personally and RR. You both sound like different sides of the same coin...

"You guys better watch out, it's coming...."
Bull. RR is synonymous with "Q", while you yourself have identified me as one of the "worst" ant-Trump posters. Your comparison and equivalency is not about our tenacious "stick-to-it-ness". If so there are others here who are equally persistent in their views. Are you saying being consistent is a PA OT sin? and wrong doing?

Who cares?

It is was your clear inference for the other conspiracy theorists here that my views are as crazy and conspiratorial as RR's, although the evidence is clear and demonstrable. Chumpy and many of his campaign Chumpetes are involved corruptly in all sorts of criminal endeavors.

Whereas "Q anon" is a giant nothing burger

The conversation.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
You've hung your cap on so many of these "Only a matter of time" TDS hooks.
So OTR accuses me of TDS. You agree that all of my posts citing evidence of Chumpdom evil-doing is nothing but you guys bogus "Trump derangement Syndrome
".
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
hcap and RR sound a LOT alike in this regard, don't they?

One of them is going to be DEAD WRONG. Or maybe both?

Last edited by hcap; 02-21-2019 at 05:07 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:09 PM   #986
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Damn Harry, I'm busy trying to help in cleaning up the world, yet you're wanting more of the same 'ol crap life you got now.....SAD, SAD, SAD...
Old 02-21-2019, 05:14 PM   #987
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Bull. RR is synonymous with "Q", while you yourself have identified me as one of the "worst" ant-Trump posters. Your comparison and equivalency is not about our tenacious "stick-to-it-ness". If so there are others here who are equally persistent in their views. Are you saying being consistent is a PA OT sin? and wrong doing?

Who cares?

It is was your clear inference for the other conspiracy theorists here that my views are as crazy and conspiratorial as RR's, although the evidence is clear and demonstrable. Chumpy and many of his campaign Chumpetes are involved corruptly in all sorts of criminal endeavors.

Whereas "Q anon" is a giant nothing burger

The conversation.....
So OTR accuses me of TDS. You agree that all of my posts citing evidence of Chumpdom evil-doing is nothing but you guys bogus "Trump derangement Syndrome
".
No, you guys both keep telling us "it's going to happen any minute now."

Any minute now Mueller is going to drop the hammer. Any minute now Q is going to save the world. You both have been telling us something is around the corner any minute now, FOR MONTHS.

Not sure why you are having such a hard time comprehending my meaning.

THAT'S how you are both alike. You both cling to your, as of yet unproven theories and continue warning us something ominous is IMMINENT....
Old 02-21-2019, 05:22 PM   #988
Clocker

Quote:
warning us something ominous is IMMINENT....
Something vague enough that just about anything can be pointed to as a big "told you so"!
Old 02-21-2019, 05:28 PM   #989
hcap

Quote:
No, you guys both keep telling us "it's going to happen any minute now."

Any minute now Mueller is going to drop the hammer. Any minute now Q is going to save the world. You both have been telling us something is around the corner any minute now, FOR MONTHS.

Not sure why you are having such a hard time comprehending my meaning.

THAT'S how you are both alike. You both cling to your, as of yet unproven theories and continue warning us something ominous is IMMINENT....

Excuse me. The difference is Chupy and crew are being investigated by real people,courts and anti-criminal agencies and they are not looking clean.

Q is a nothing burger big time. Just like Pizzagate, the "Deep State and thew idiotic chem trails

Last edited by hcap; 02-21-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:43 PM   #990
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Excuse me.
There's no excuse for you and your way of thinking....SAD.