Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 09-22-2016, 12:49 PM   #1
teddy

Trips handicapping service...

Why doesnt one of you watch every video every day and sell a subscription service for wide runs, speed dueled, ect ect. Would take you a 3 hour aday at most and you could surely get 100 gamblers to pay $50 a month. If you are willing to do a job nobody wants to do then thats a great business opportunity. I think it would be fun for someone retired..or unemployed. Plus the positive impact on your wagering !

Last edited by teddy; 09-22-2016 at 12:50 PM.
teddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2016, 01:13 PM   #2
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy
Why doesnt one of you watch every video every day and sell a subscription service for wide runs, speed dueled, ect ect. Would take you a 3 hour aday at most and you could surely get 100 gamblers to pay $50 a month. If you are willing to do a job nobody wants to do then thats a great business opportunity. I think it would be fun for someone retired..or unemployed. Plus the positive impact on your wagering !
If I got paid up front for it from 500 people, Id consider it.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2016, 01:15 PM   #3
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Three hours a day? No way. It would take MUCH longer than that for every track every day.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2016, 01:24 PM   #4
woodbinepmi

It usually takes me 3 to 4 hours to chart one racing day at Hong Kong.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:32 PM   #5
teddy

Well I've never tried it but I'm guessing during the week you've got about 80 races. I would just want the obvious ones not a breakdown of everybody in the race. And only horses that finished with and for lengths . If you're trying to beat Hong Kong that is one tough circuit from my understanding. Believe me if I had 50 people they would be paying upfront after a 30 day free trial. But you would just get a list of the horses every day that I thought were pertinent.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:37 PM   #6
v j stauffer

I'd rather sell my blood plasma.

To do that properly would take 3 hours per track.

Wow. That hurts just thinking about it.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:41 PM   #7
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
If I got paid up front for it from 500 people, Id consider it.
If we pay you "up front"...do we get a money-back guarantee?
Old 09-22-2016, 02:52 PM   #8
teddy

Vick lol...your crazy man... your unemployed so you want to help me..hah. Plasma . I have employees that do that... they are always tired
Old 09-22-2016, 06:17 PM   #9
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
If we pay you "up front"...do we get a money-back guarantee?
I'd be open to that but what would the guarantee entail?

More specifically, if I guanteed the best trip notes possible BUT the player is a moron who doesn't know how to bet, am I liable to give them a refund because they can't make the proper wagers?

Even more specifically, if I'm giving someone the most detailed notes on the planet, for every horse in every race at a track AND the user makes money on those solid trip notes BUT loses the money on other races, am I liable for a refund?

Also, what if the player is unable to process the trip notes successfully? I can, in super detailed english, give someone pre gate till gallop out, what every horse did AND explain race flow, dynamics, bias and other amazing unseen (via pps) descriptions in my notes.

If the reader is incapable of leveraging that info into profit, should I be held liable for a refund?
Old 09-22-2016, 06:20 PM   #10
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

What someone would be paying for, is MY EYES and my interpretation of what happened, IN ADDITION to my factual documentation of "detailed pre gate till gallop out" trip notes.

Quite frankly, IMHO, if I gave someone all that and they wanted a refund, I'd fire them as a client in .000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds
Old 09-22-2016, 07:04 PM   #11
pandy

Quote:
It's not that easy to get 100 gamblers to pay $50 a month.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2016, 07:10 PM   #12
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy
After you break it down per month, I pay $143 a month for my Unlimited Yearly Formulator and Unlimited Yearly TFUS.

If I didn't have my tools, I would handle 10% of what I do.

I don't see how any horseplayer should play without the proper tools.

$50 is nothing. I'd charge over $200 a month for my notes. Just for 1 track.

Not that I am that great or anything like that.....Ask Vic, TLG, Mountainman, Paul Cornman, RR, Thaskalos, yourself, others on here, Dahoss9698, Kash (Dahoss9698 and Kash are best friends ) and others how much their proprietary information is worth to them.

Trip notes and bias notes are blood sweat and tears of work that is often taking someone so much time, that they sacrifice sleep for it.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:16 PM   #13
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
Three hours a day? No way. It would take MUCH longer than that for every track every day.
indeed it would.
one syndicate had a facility in manila philippines, where they had 40 guys doing nothing but watching the videos from countries of interest.
all trained to to it a certain way.
it got shut down in the end i think(i had already left that team), as the extra profits generated did not cover the costs involved.
steveb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2016, 07:28 PM   #14
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I'd be open to that but what would the guarantee entail?

More specifically, if I guanteed the best trip notes possible BUT the player is a moron who doesn't know how to bet, am I liable to give them a refund because they can't make the proper wagers?

Even more specifically, if I'm giving someone the most detailed notes on the planet, for every horse in every race at a track AND the user makes money on those solid trip notes BUT loses the money on other races, am I liable for a refund?

Also, what if the player is unable to process the trip notes successfully? I can, in super detailed english, give someone pre gate till gallop out, what every horse did AND explain race flow, dynamics, bias and other amazing unseen (via pps) descriptions in my notes.

If the reader is incapable of leveraging that info into profit, should I be held liable for a refund?
I was only kidding, EMD.

To secure your services...I would pay whatever amount you would ask of me.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:31 PM   #15
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy
The gamblers who would refuse to pay $50 a month to improve their game are the exact same ones who give "gambling" the bad name that it's currently stigmatized with. "Improvement" in gambling doesn't come cheap.