Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 10:08 AM   #76
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiffaniO View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
After the race
Actually I stated on this very thread that I play every horse going from Cox to any other rider but K Vargas. Look it up...

It’s not my job to give you winners... I don’t charge people to see my picks that I don’t play...
Cool story bro...

BTW, and for the record, my first reply to you yesterday had nothing to do about your bets...you turned it into that...because you can't admit you can't stop ragging on some jock nobody really gives a hoot about except you.

I love it when people post pictures of tickets and whatnot after the race. If they would have lost, we would have never seen those pictures.

I also see you know how to use photoshop...cool...

Last edited by cj; 07-09-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:30 AM   #77
TiffaniO
Queen B

Quote:
Quote:
Cool story bro...
BTW, and for the record, my first reply to you yesterday had nothing to do about your bets...you turned it into that...because you can't admit you can't stop ragging on some jock nobody really gives a hoot about except you.

I love it when people post pictures of tickets and whatnot after the race. If they would have lost, we would have never seen those pictures.

I also see you know how to use photoshop...cool...
Well I kinda thought it was a good idea to black out my last name because some people here respond to every post I make... kinda creepy...

I only responded to this thread yesterday because outofthebox mentioned me.

Obviously someone else gives a hoot because there’s plenty of responses.

Lastly at least I have pics of actual tickets to post... Maybe the guys who post pics but don’t play them can post pics of Monopoly money or the “Banker”? or “they” can post pics of their picks scribbled on notebook paper...

Last edited by cj; 07-09-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:50 AM   #78
Inner Dirt

PA is a very unusual place in my small world. On other internet forums that have a mostly male membership that I belong to now and in the past whether related to sports, manufacturing, or DIY projects ladies seem to be given a little extra leeway. It appears to me that isn't the case here and might be the opposite.

A lot of the women I know and my girlfriend would for a fact defend a woman competing against men to the bitter end and build them up over and above their real skill level. At least Tiffani appears to be giving an honest assessment of a female jockey's skills without bias. I don't see why she is catching hell for it.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:54 AM   #79
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
PA is a very unusual place in my small world. On other internet forums that have a mostly male membership that I belong to now and in the past whether related to sports, manufacturing, or DIY projects ladies seem to be given a little extra leeway. It appears to me that isn't the case here and might be the opposite.

A lot of the women I know and my girlfriend would for a fact defend a woman competing against men to the bitter end and build them up over and above their real skill level. At least Tiffani appears to be giving an honest assessment of a female jockey's skills without bias. I don't see why she is catching hell for it.
To the person who I just PM'd about two minutes before Inner Dirt's post here...BINGO! What did I tell you would happen?

I didn't know it would be Inner Dirt, but I just absolutely knew some guy from here would come at me with exactly what is written above. Almost word for word prediction...priceless.

PS. Sexist much Inner Dirt?

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-09-2018 at 10:56 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #80
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Quote:
To the person who I just PM'd about two minutes before Inner Dirt's post here...BINGO! What did I tell you would happen?

I didn't know it would be Inner Dirt, but I just absolutely knew some guy from here would come at me with exactly what is written above. Almost word for word prediction...priceless.

PS. Sexist much Inner Dirt?

Explain how I am sexist, I am just making an observation of how ladies are treated on male dominated forums I belong to and how the women I know stick together.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:17 AM   #81
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Explain how I am sexist, I am just making an observation of how ladies are treated on male dominated forums I belong to and how the women I know stick together.
How are you sexist? You're saying I should treat women differently then I do men on here.

Pretty simple, really.

Textbook definition.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #82
dilanesp

Quote:
How are you sexist? You're saying I should treat women differently then I do men on here.

Pretty simple, really.

Textbook definition.
By this definition, most workplace and education diversity programs are racist and sexist.

PA, sexism is tied to MISOGYNY- formally treating women and men the same can still be sexist, and encouraging women to participate can be anti-sexist.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:38 AM   #83
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilanesp View Post
By this definition, most workplace and education diversity programs are racist and sexist.

PA, sexism is tied to MISOGYNY- formally treating women and men the same can still be sexist, and encouraging women to participate can be anti-sexist.
I'm sure Tiffany is just fine. But I encourage more men to chime in and embarrass themselves.

And in a way, I was defending women by calling for the beat-down of one Arienne Cox to cease.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-09-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:39 AM   #84
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Pretty simple, really.

Textbook definition.

That is wasn't what I meant that is how you interpreted it. I am saying most men do treat women differently especially when the percentage of women to men is low, that is pretty obvious.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #85
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I'm sure Tiffany is just fine. But I encourage more men to chime in and embarrass themselves.

And in a way, I was defending women by calling for the beat-down of one Arienne Cox to cease.

Do one hurled insults at you, yet you are throwing them around. So much for your new policy of being nice.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:01 PM   #86
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Do one hurled insults at you, yet you are throwing them around. So much for your new policy of being nice.
The policy of being nice doesn't include "take shit with a smile."
Old 07-09-2018, 12:11 PM   #87
Inner Dirt

Quote:
The policy of being nice doesn't include "take shit with a smile."

I was not giving you shit, why do you insist on misinterpreting my words even when I explained myself?

I OBSERVED women are USUALLY treated extra nice in places where men make up a major percentage of the members. That is an OBSERVATION, I never gave an opinion whether I believe it is right or wrong. I just said that doesn't seem to be the case on Pace Advantage.

P.S. I thought twisting someone's words were a disorder liberals had, maybe I am wrong about that.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 07-09-2018 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:12 PM   #88
dilanesp

Quote:

I am sure Tiff is fine too.

But her claim about Cox wasn't sexist, if true, and your attitude towards women posters as expressed here is at least blind to how sexism works
Old 07-09-2018, 12:14 PM   #89
TiffaniO
Queen B

I’m not embarrassed at all... because I know I’m right... you are the one who’s embarrassing himself as the “owner” of a site by chiming in on any topic I share an opinion about.
Old 07-09-2018, 12:18 PM   #90
metro

Quote:
Where did I ever say barn change from Rice?
"I can only wish they bought the whole stable... would be an ATM for the next few months."
Closed Thread