Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 10-04-2023, 01:11 PM   #1
Michael

Aqu R5: Ms Grillo G-2

Who you got?

My notes that I wrote this morning.

Appellate:
'Hard to justify' got bumped at the 2nd call and lost about 2 lengths. THEN, ran down Appellate who's running lines seem to look worse than they really are. This horse just needs time to grow. Not today.

Hard to justify: think about it... 10/1 on a Chad Brown horse that ran into traffic and won. Probably much clearer on the fox broadcast but the track feed it was hard to see.

Life's an Audible: Too many question marks for me. No Thanks

Gold Lightning: Manny gave this horse a slick ride last out. Joel up... Manny on Graham's horse Memorialize. To me? It doesn't make sense that David has 8/1 on Life's an Audible and 10/1 on Gold lightning.
Irad would be my guess. Regardless, Rosario and Cox are 80% in the money when they pair up. Ready or Not.

Dancing Spirit: Jose off / Kendrick on? Rails @ 12 and Andy cautions rail might have had a slight advantage on the inner. Story checks out - breaks from the 9 hole and presses home. 10/1 on the ml is enough for me to keep as a contender. Kendrick likely to do Kendrick things.

Camila T: I'm going to argue it's harder for this horse to breath here on Long Island.

Memorialize:
Graham's dangerous in spots like this. This one can run. Wouldn't be shocked to see this one sit at 3/1 come post time.

Gala Brand - Closed into a slow pace... I don't plan to bet the farm. and ten times out of ten I'm not taking 3/1 on a 2 year old filly bc it beat 2 year old colts on the lawn.

Sierra Sky - Will need more pace to run into this. Not here

Later Darling:
Walks out of the gate... this one closed into a slow pace too... doesn't figure, but I can easily see passing horses late

Whimsically: Won tracking a slow pace. Pass

Steel Lute: I take it Prat had first call.

My filthy casual opinion on the race. (I haven't bet the entire year...so I'm not exactly booked up atm)

Win #4 Gold Lightning
Exacta 4 / 2, 3 , 5, 7

GL everyone
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-04-2023, 01:29 PM   #2
Michael

The 3 shouldn't be in that exacta. It was just the that I liked.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply