Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 06-15-2023, 06:52 PM   #16
MJC922

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambletonian View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but is that not break downs in consecutive races for Hennig?
+1 the odds of it seem astronomical to me, similar the incidents with Saffie. The timing is telling. For Saffie it's on Derby week making it a cinch to blow up on CNN and then this one happens the race after the Belmont Stakes, the second one immediately afterward just solidifies in my mind as being so improbable, there's just no way. I get it as a horseplayer I'm paranoid in general but something is going on here, I don't know what it is, whether it's sabotage or what but IMO it points far away from mere coincidence at this point. We may never know but I'll never buy these as having occurred by pure chance.

Last edited by MJC922; 06-15-2023 at 06:58 PM.
MJC922 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-17-2023, 07:47 PM   #17
Michael

A bit off topic, but if you look into electro magnetic frequencies of cell phones... they're not much different than x-rays in terms of damage that they can do to the human body. X-Rays will knock electrons right off...which is why you wear those heavy lead vests at the dentist.

Electro magnestic frequencies from cell phones cause excess calcium ions to rush into your cells, which in turn causes an increase in both nitric oxide and superoxide. (forming peroxy-nitrite) the most damaging molecule in the human body.

Peroxy-nitrite, once formed starts attacking important bilogical molecules that damage your cells, cause disease and leads to premature death.

I bring this up because these frequencies likely mess with the circadian clocks of animals like horses. If I trained race horses I certainly would NOT be asking for Wifi on the backstretch like Steve Asmussen was a few months back.

Yeah, I guess I am calling a hall of famer out on being a moron in this case.

In humans... wifi & cellphones are at the end of the day causing our glutathione levels to be depleted. Which is the bodies main anti-oxidant.

Wifi frequencies disrupts our sleep and... essentially makes us all guinea pigs when 5G comes out. Think giant concentrated beam coming into your house from a device placed on a telephone pole in front of your house. If you brain is in line with this beam? I don't know what can happen... it can't be good.

Nevertheless....a re those Stride devices causing these breakdowns? I would say no....very doubful... but they're not exactly great for the animals.. just like I think we're all very stupid for putting cellphones up to our head and talking to people for hours on end.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-17-2023, 07:56 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Aren't wifi and cellphone frequencies more akin to microwave radiation then x-rays?
Old 06-17-2023, 08:02 PM   #19
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Aren't wifi and cellphone frequencies more akin to microwave radiation then x-rays?
wifi and celphones are nonionizing radiation... where xrays are ionizing.

Which just means that xrays have enough energy to knock of bound electrons and turn the atom into a ion with a positive charge.

my comparison was just to denote that cellphones and wifi... which are non-ionizing can and will cause damage... but at a much slower rate.. think - slow cooker vs instapot (xray)
Old 06-18-2023, 07:51 PM   #20
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
A bit off topic, but if you look into electro magnetic frequencies of cell phones... they're not much different than x-rays in terms of damage that they can do to the human body. X-Rays will knock electrons right off...which is why you wear those heavy lead vests at the dentist.
My wife was hospitalized at two different hospitals for about 12 days recently - infection in her 10-years-ago-replaced knee that ultimately required an emergency temporary replacement.

What surprised me based on my past experiences was that in the ER and hospital room of one hospital and in the room of another hospital, they at various times brought in mobile X-ray units - didn't ask me to leave the room, AND the tech stayed right by the bed as they operated the unit!!!!
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2023, 09:38 PM   #21
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarchCapper View Post
My wife was hospitalized at two different hospitals for about 12 days recently - infection in her 10-years-ago-replaced knee that ultimately required an emergency temporary replacement.

What surprised me based on my past experiences was that in the ER and hospital room of one hospital and in the room of another hospital, they at various times brought in mobile X-ray units - didn't ask me to leave the room, AND the tech stayed right by the bed as they operated the unit!!!!
Certainly hope your wife is doing well... similar to you, I spent countless hours at the hospital this year taking care of a family member. It's not easy. Also one of the main reasons I haven't been too active betting this year.

So I actually took a quick look into one of those mobile x-rays units. Apparently... it's shielded really well and safe at a 1.5m.... I'll be honest.... they're likely correct... but my tin foil hat is telling me not to trust their math.

It's interesting stuff... I actually used copper tape and made a open ended faraday cage to shield my wifi unit so I'm not frying myself sitting at my computer. (I used the same copper tape fancy guitars use)
My make shift copper box worked so well... I had to call my internet provider twice already bc they didn't know what was going on and they turned off the signal to my house.

It's the same theory why there's a metal grid on the window of your microwave. They're "safe" but I'm not about to stare into the microwave... while I heat my oatmeal. (it's def not safe - likely will cause a tumor or cancer)