Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #1006
woodtoo

I see the wackadoodle lefty's never take a day off even on Independence Day
they bash their President and their country. Fact.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #1007
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike View Post
Trump will finish us in Finland. I should have learned Russian in college.

Remember when cozying up to Moscow made you a leftie? It's a new world order, all right!

I'll never understand the Russia/Russia/Russia conspiracy.

In a decade or so they'll hopefully teach it in our schools as to how fear can really hold a large portion of our population in crapdom for zero reason at all.

Dems hold that voting consipracy is just that. A conspiracy.

Yet they also say our current President (and his army of minions), that they think is dumber than a dump truck of bricks was able to pull off the greatest heist in political history via Russian influence?

And it was done via Facebook, Twitter, and social media which has an extreme left lean.

Build the wall.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2018, 03:50 PM   #1008
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
More fact free nonsense.

Don't you think an apology is in order for your lack of honest sourcing for for biased Faux Noos criticism of the Senate Intel Committee Report?

Your claim that I withheld thee "full story"

Of course if you had read my link, you would have discovered in that article the proper link to the Senate I.C. PDF original, missing from your "Mike Harvey full story" biases and editorialized Fox News bull.

You and your buddies here, lie and divert like your orange colored turd leader.
You cherry pick with the best of them... The Truth is as Stated.. in the end Russia had not influence on the outcome or as much as they had in 2008-2012... try as they may and much as you and your ilk wish for it to be more so.

But keep rubbing your legs together with ever increase frequency and they may become as raw and chapped as your ass at Trumps Victory...
Old 07-04-2018, 05:08 PM   #1009
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
I see the wackadoodle lefty's never take a day off even on Independence Day
they bash their President and their country. Fact.
It's only a holiday for 53% of us.
Kind of our version of the metric system.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:16 PM   #1010
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

btw....even Mueller and his dirt-diggers took the day off for the holiday today.
Notice the security, where thy hide the key. 'splains all the leaks!

Last edited by Tom; 07-04-2018 at 05:20 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2018, 11:12 PM   #1011
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
You cherry pick with the best of them... The Truth is as Stated.. in the end Russia had not influence on the outcome or as much as they had in 2008-2012... try as they may and much as you and your ilk wish for it to be more so.

But keep rubbing your legs together with ever increase frequency and they may become as raw and chapped as your ass at Trumps Victory...
The Senate Intell report had no opinion on the outcome of the 2016 election. It was about Russian and Putin meddling.

Where is the evidence for your "outcome" of any election, 2008 2012, or 2016? There is zero evidence or even one investigation into any of the earlier elections.

Zero, zilch, nada.

You still are lying pal. As you did passing off your Faux Noos opinion piece as facts of the Senate report.

You did not even have the balls to provide a link.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-04-2018, 11:37 PM   #1012
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Where is the evidence for your "outcome" of any election, 2008 2012, or 2016? There is zero evidence or even one investigation into any of the earlier elections.
I should add that after Mueller's report is presented, and after Trump is removed, MAYBE the repugs might allow that sort of investigation to occur.

Now there are only some educated opinions that the Russian meddling influenced the 2016 election.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:14 AM   #1013
fast4522

I have news for you, President Donald J Trump is winning. The truth is we try to influence, they do it too. We both have done it to each other for several elections going way back. Your shoveling shit against the tide and we are saving a really cool tuba youtube for you.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2018, 08:10 AM   #1014
woodtoo

Quote:
I should add that after Mueller's report is presented, and after Trump is removed, MAYBE the repugs might allow that sort of investigation to occur.

Now there are only some educated opinions that the Russian meddling influenced the 2016 election.
Yes lets just "remove" President Trump, like he never even happened.

You're a riot Mr. Factoid.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2018, 09:07 AM   #1015
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I have news for you, President Donald J Trump is winning. The truth is we try to influence, they do it too. We both have done it to each other for several elections going way back....
There is no doubt they wanted too, however the 2016 election was the first time (at least as far as the public knows) that Russia attempted to influence a U.S. election in favor of a particular candidate. There were some clumsy minor attempts back during the cold ware, but not to the degree as recently in 2016.

There was no election meddling to this degree prior to 2016.

The original 2017 report by the intel community:
Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US
Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber
Incident Attribution

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

In fact, the report said the 2016 meddling "demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations. It said the 2016 Russian meddling was the "boldest yet" in a U.S. election."

It said with "high confidence" that Russia was behind the hack and publication of embarrassing emails from the Democratic National Committee, that it hacked into U.S. voting software, and that the Kremlin funded a large pro-Trump, anti-Clinton campaign in the United States using paid social media "trolls" as well as more traditional propaganda outlets.

You can not white wash it away by saying nothing new.
It is new and unless your so called "winning" leader actively does something, it will happen again.

Last edited by hcap; 07-05-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:28 AM   #1016
hcap

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ategic_Studies

An excerpt from wiki.....

The Russian Institute for Strategic Studies began working for the Russian presidency after 2009.

In April 2017, Reuters cited several U.S. officials as saying that the Russian Institute for Strategic Studies (RISS), which had until January 2017 been headed by a retired SVR general Leonid Petrovich Reshetnikov, had developed a strategy to sway the U.S. election to Donald Trump; in October 2016, when a conclusion was made that Hillary Clinton was likely to win, the strategy was modified and aimed at undermining U.S. voters′ faith in the electoral system.[54] The development of strategy was allegedly ordered by Putin and directed by former officers of Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR). The Institute had been a part of the SVR until 2009, whereafter it has worked for the Russian Presidential Administration.[55]
Old 07-05-2018, 10:20 AM   #1017
hcap

An older article

Assigning Blame for Russia’s Election Meddling

https://www.newyorker.com/sections/n...ction-meddling

...By the spring of 2016, one U.S. spy agency had issued a report describing a spike in Russian focus on the U.S. Presidential race. In retrospect, the intelligence looked prescient, but analysts stopped short of predicting that Moscow planned to intervene in the election itself, and it is not clear that the report was provided to senior American policymakers at the time, officials briefed on the findings said.

“Other agencies saw signs of Russian disinformation efforts before the F.B.I.,” a former intelligence official told me. “Initially, it was believed that it was business as usual. The Russians always do this kind of thing. However, as the effort intensified and the number of people involved on the Russian side grew, it became clear that it was not business as usual. It was a bigger and more varied operation.” But the official said that it took time for the agencies to understand what they were picking up and disseminate it to policymakers.

In summer of 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies had collected what the former intelligence official described as a “critical mass” of information about Russian efforts to intervene in the election, prompting John Brennan, then the director of the C.I.A., to brief Obama and other top advisers in August about the threat. Updates were provided as information came in.
.................................................. ............................

In fact the recent Senate Intel report states that it is updating Russian interference intel on a regular basis.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:26 AM   #1018
davew

Quote:

when will Trump be removed? January 2025?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-05-2018, 11:10 AM   #1019
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

No educated guesses - at BEST, they released the TRUTH about the Dems.
And I don't call that meddling.
Old 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM   #1020
OntheRail

Quote:
The Senate Intell report had no opinion on the outcome of the 2016 election. It was about Russian and Putin meddling.

Zero, zilch, nada.

You still are lying pal. As you did passing off your Faux Noos opinion piece as facts of the Senate report.

You did not even have the balls to provide a link.

There is no evidence on the outcome effect of Russian Election Meddling in any year past... previous... or future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Initially, it was believed that it was business as usual. The Russians always do this kind of thing.
That was my point... but there is evidence (see^^^) of them meddling in past... previous... and no doubt future ones. Same as the US has done some 87 times to other nations. ( google it )

No lies... just pointing out the absurd witch hunt that yooz guys have hung our hat on. Like I said same as it ever was and will be again.

Froth on... Buttercup

Last edited by OntheRail; 07-05-2018 at 02:31 PM.
OntheRail is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: