Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 01-03-2015, 05:51 PM   #1
outofthebox

Pick 5 Carryover at Santa Anita!!!

One unlucky individual saw his dream score come to an end when Athens got up in the last few strides to wear down unlucky favorite Pulling G's at the wire. The neck defeat cost the only live ticket holder a cool 392k. You have to watch the replay to realize how unlucky the individual was...392k carry's over to Sundays card...
outofthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2015, 07:26 PM   #2
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofthebox
One unlucky individual saw his dream score come to an end when Athens got up in the last few strides to wear down unlucky favorite Pulling G's at the wire. The neck defeat cost the only live ticket holder a cool 392k. You have to watch the replay to realize how unlucky the individual was...392k carry's over to Sundays card...

Wow. That is soul busting loss. I didn't lose 392K on pulling g's last time but was a lot. That poor horse is jinxed..... two terrible breaks in a row. Victim at gate today. Victim of a poor decision in last
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #3
Stillriledup
Veteran

How do you know it was one person? Wasn't the probable 192 or something like that?
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2015, 08:12 PM   #4
tanner12oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
How do you know it was one person? Wasn't the probable 192 or something like that?
probable was probably .50 increment but being only ticket would have scooped the whole pool..probable payouts are still in the 1800's and might not be able to figure out when a sole ticket is live
tanner12oz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2015, 08:17 PM   #5
Stillriledup
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner12oz
probable was probably .50 increment but being only ticket would have scooped the whole pool..probable payouts are still in the 1800's and might not be able to figure out when a sole ticket is live
Carryover is 392 there were 2 50 cent tickets alive.
Stillriledup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2015, 08:25 PM   #6
outofthebox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
My Twinspires will pay had the payoff at 392k. Assumed one ticket live. Drf. has reported as 2 tickets live to the favorite..
outofthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-03-2015, 09:22 PM   #7
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofthebox
My Twinspires will pay had the payoff at 392k. Assumed one ticket live. Drf. has reported as 2 tickets live to the favorite..
So maybe 2 miserable souls out there today. Hate to see that. I would rather the horse never fire vs. Losing like that.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply