Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-04-2024, 01:24 PM   #16
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And the Party of Stupid (Rs) will just lie down and allow the leftists to control the narrative. After all, it takes a real brain to counter the southern invasion and need for more laws with the simple revelation that there are already a ton of laws on the books to control immigration, so why are more laws needed when the existing ones cannot be enforced?
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is the number one man enabling the sex trade inside our country. Instead of low paying jobs MS13 finds and corrals illegals into the sex trade, those who are deemed to be many cuts above are sold internationally. Many american girls who disappear also get swept into this most often to never see family ever again. For this reason alone makes our President the most disciple man on earth. Not doing anything should be an impeachable offence but this guy enables it.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 02:29 PM   #17
PalaceOfFortLarned

Have polls meant a thing since 2016?

Wasn't Hillary a 11 to 12% guaranteed landslide?

Wasn't the GOP supposed to roll in the 2022 Mid Terms?

I'd like to know who answers these polls. Has anybody on here actually ever been included in one of these polls?
PalaceOfFortLarned is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 02:36 PM   #18
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I wasn't aware of any of that, is that alleged or is there actual proof? What they really need to do in a federal election is all use the same exact methods to tabulate votes so anything out of the ordinary instantly throws a red flag and is investigated. In my precinct which is so small it shares a church indoor
basketball court with another precinct, all votes are counted by machine and you feed your own ballot in. You also need I.D. to vote.

In California I voted in all sorts of weird places, sometimes in someone's garage and put my ballot in a cardboard box. I am sure plenty of funny business happens there. As far as president is concerned all the cheating in the world, isn't changing a thing in California, no Republican can win. If they did then everyone would yell cheating.
And this is the problem, most people don't know about this shit. It is quite real and there is ample proof.
Old 02-04-2024, 02:51 PM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post

I'd like to know who answers these polls. Has anybody on here actually ever been included in one of these polls?
If someone thinks the ACTUAL elections are rigged...then they must also believe the POLLS are super-duper-MEGA rigged.

It only makes sense.

Polls mostly exist to sell things during an election cycle.

They sell hope for the supporters of the eventual losers.

They sell fear for the supporters of the eventual winners.
Old 02-04-2024, 03:19 PM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

So look at FOX polls.
Or polls that were closer to the real results the last few elwctions.

But any poll this early aren't worth much.

Last edited by Tom; 02-04-2024 at 03:22 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-04-2024, 07:42 PM   #21
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
You cannot beat the Dem rigging machine. I will be gobsmacked if any of this holds up…….

2024 GE: Bloomberg/Morning Consult

WISCONSIN
Trump 49% (+5)
Biden 44%
PENNSYLVANIA
Trump 48% (+3)
Biden 45%
NEVADA
Trump 48% (+8)
Biden 40%
GEORGIA
Trump 49% (+8)
Biden 41%
MICHIGAN
Trump 47% (+5)
Biden 42%
NORTH CAROLINA
Trump 49% (+10)
Biden 39

ARIZONA
Trump 47% (+3)
Biden 44%
You’re right. It won’t hold up, but it has nothing to do with rigging. NBC news came out with a poll this morning that showed Trump beating Biden 46-40 nationwide. But look at who they polled. 72% were white. 54% were over 50. Only 15% were young voters.

Some other interesting numbers. South Carolina held is Democratic Party primary yesterday.
BIden was polling at 70%. He got 96% of th the votes in the election.
Old 02-04-2024, 07:50 PM   #22
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
The "pause" counting votes in swing states and Trump very suddenly losing when the counting resumed, white van arriving at 3am in Detroit after election day with boxes of ballots being unloaded, cardboard on the windows of polling places, poll workers being kicked out for no reason, the "water main break" in Atlanta dome where ballots were being counted, resulting in everyone being evacuated when there was in fact no water main break, 18 wheeler driving from NY to PA filled with completed ballots, countless videos of people stuffing ballot drop boxes late at night wearing gloves and taking selfies and on and on and on. These things don't make you go hmmm?
100% MAGAmoron bulls@#&.
Old 02-04-2024, 10:20 PM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You’re right. It won’t hold up, but it has nothing to do with rigging. NBC news came out with a poll this morning that showed Trump beating Biden 46-40 nationwide. But look at who they polled. 72% were white. 54% were over 50. Only 15% were young voters.
So you basically just admitted the poll was rigged in favor of Trump...lol

Exactly my point above...LMAO
Old 02-05-2024, 01:29 AM   #24
lamboguy

the most interesting poll that i saw was that in the hypothetical matchup, Trump loses 23% of his support should he be convicted by Smith. but after the latest ruling by judge Tanya Chutkan to suspend the start of the main case against Trump. so if the Supreme court rules in favor of Smith, the case might not start until sometime this November. if Trump gets elected he can pardon himself should he get convicted.

lately, the republicans have been getting stronger support in the all important betting lines as well.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-05-2024, 11:54 AM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
the most interesting poll that i saw was that in the hypothetical matchup, Trump loses 23% of his support should he be convicted by Smith. but after the latest ruling by judge Tanya Chutkan to suspend the start of the main case against Trump. so if the Supreme court rules in favor of Smith, the case might not start until sometime this November. if Trump gets elected he can pardon himself should he get convicted.

lately, the republicans have been getting stronger support in the all important betting lines as well.

I follow betting lines more than polls.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2024, 07:18 AM   #26
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceOfFortLarned View Post

One reason that Trump won in 2016 was because some thought Hilary was a shoe-in and didn't show up. So if the MSM keeps harping that Trump's ahead, that won't happen again.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2024, 08:01 AM   #27
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
One reason that Trump won in 2016 was because some thought Hilary was a shoe-in and didn't show up. So if the MSM keeps harping that Trump's ahead, that won't happen again.
The media all controlled by people outside these United states always will try to get its way to get people to buy garbage polls that are worthless.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-06-2024, 08:10 PM   #28
Marshall Bennett

I believe Trump's lead in the polls should be greater. If anyone serious about it stops for a moment and really looks at Trump's competition, they would stay home and not vote. Not for Joe Biden.
His news conference (or whatever) this morning told of an old man so confused and feeble he could barely speak any sense. How can the leader of the free world be so sloppy talking to the public on TV? The numbness from the initial shock of how this monster planned to destroy the country. Three years later he's acting like a Santa-gone-bad to migrants and whoever else, except his own people.
The world's gone totally bad!
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply