Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-19-2019, 12:49 AM   #31
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Other than skate boarding and marrying into money, can anybody tell me an admiring quality or position of Beta O'Dork?

Does anybody know an actual policy he backs other than being Beto?
Not yet.

It's still pretty early though.
Old 03-19-2019, 12:49 AM   #32
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Other than skate boarding and marrying into money, can anybody tell me an admiring quality or position of Beta O'Dork?
Does anybody know an actual policy he backs other than being Beto?
This is Beto's anthem song....

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2019, 01:10 AM   #33
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Not yet.

It's still pretty early though.
I watched the ENTIRE Liz Warren CNN Town Hall.

Yeah, it was 100% softball questions, and yes, pure gag-worthy for me as it was beyond staged.

However, I did like 2 things she had.

1. Prescription Drugs: Something has to be done. I don't know what, but this market is absurd. Personally, I'd lean more towards the profession that simply pill pops people as opposed to getting them healthy. Any kind of fix has to happen.

2. College Tuition: I was floored that she said we can't pay back loans that are already out there, but we can help. And she is right. The $1.5 Trillion and more coming would be a huge problem of debt unpaid. I had student loans. I repaid them all. However, they need to pay something, and we need to look harder into costs of college and what professors are actually paid for an outdated product.

Other than that, is was pure spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, and spend some more. (Yes, we'll fix that and put $s, and all that kind of shit).
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2019, 01:49 AM   #34
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Funny... reckless said it.

Mod

Keep up the good work...

Jokes.
Oh, THAT race-baiting comment. There are so many around here, I got confused. So sorry sir.

Well, to be fair, Kamala the WWF wrestler is probably tied with Kamala Harris as the most popular Kamalas on Google, so it was probably an honest mistake.

Actually, Kamala the wrestler is still #1 on Google, believe it or not.
Old 03-19-2019, 02:01 AM   #35
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
Cruz was the incumbent of a Senate seat that had been vacated by a Republican who held that seat for three terms before him.
That's 24 years straight that a Republican held that seat.
Cruz held on to it by a margin of 50.9% to 48.3%.
That's disturbingly close, given the history of that Senate seat
In retrospect it's easy to say the money wasn't well spent, but it could have easily gone the other way.
Ted Cruz didn't exactly have a commanding win.
Cruz won. End of story. Beta is out of a job and he should get used to it thanks to Ted Cruz and the voters of the great state of Texas.

Moral victories are for losers. You and Beta, I guess that's life.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2019, 06:55 AM   #36
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
TOMI LAUREN, another top notch source of REAL NEWS.

I wiki'd Tomi Lauren this morning because you suggested my post was a repeat of something she said about Kamala (The Ugandan Giant) Harris being a tramp.

I did not even know who Tomi Lauren is. I do know about The Blaze but never watched it on TV nor subscribed.

But I do know Willie Brown, the ex-mayor of the once great city of San Francisco.

And it is he, Willie Brown, the ex-mayor of the once great city of San Francisco, who said that Kamala (The Ugandan Giant) Harris slept her way to the top.

And Willie Brown is a reliable source because it was Willie Brown, ex-mayor of the once great city of San Francisco, who provided Kamala's path to the top since it was he who was the recipient of Harris' ambitions and generous inhibitions.

I threw in Nob Hill for affect and to give you guys a sense of place, which I'd guess you didn't appreciate.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2019, 07:01 AM   #37
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Cruz was the incumbent of a Senate seat that had been vacated by a Republican who held that seat for three terms before him.
That's 24 years straight that a Republican held that seat.
Cruz held on to it by a margin of 50.9% to 48.3%.
That's disturbingly close, given the history of that Senate seat
In retrospect it's easy to say the money wasn't well spent, but it could have easily gone the other way.
Ted Cruz didn't exactly have a commanding win.
Keep deluding yourself.

To you and the other political mavens and know-it-alls who know absolutely nothing:

A close loss is still a loss!!

This Beee-toe O'Rourke, the Democrats' Great White Dope, could not even defeat the most unpopular Senator in the country while in the middle of a historic Blue Wave, no less, and you are falling all over yourself defending this clown and giving him props for his defeat.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:12 AM   #38
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I watched the ENTIRE Liz Warren CNN Town Hall.

Yeah, it was 100% softball questions, and yes, pure gag-worthy for me as it was beyond staged.

However, I did like 2 things she had.

1. Prescription Drugs: Something has to be done. I don't know what, but this market is absurd. Personally, I'd lean more towards the profession that simply pill pops people as opposed to getting them healthy. Any kind of fix has to happen.

2. College Tuition: I was floored that she said we can't pay back loans that are already out there, but we can help. And she is right. The $1.5 Trillion and more coming would be a huge problem of debt unpaid. I had student loans. I repaid them all. However, they need to pay something, and we need to look harder into costs of college and what professors are actually paid for an outdated product.

Other than that, is was pure spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, and spend some more. (Yes, we'll fix that and put $s, and all that kind of shit).
Warren is awful... but... she's one of the few that's put out a lot of real policy so far.
Old 03-19-2019, 07:14 AM   #39
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Oh, THAT race-baiting comment. There are so many around here, I got confused. So sorry sir.

Well, to be fair, Kamala the WWF wrestler is probably tied with Kamala Harris as the most popular Kamalas on Google, so it was probably an honest mistake.

Actually, Kamala the wrestler is still #1 on Google, believe it or not.
Funny you missed the one... and only... in the thread. Yet STILL chose to inject yourself and go after me.

I know who Harris the wrestler was... does everyone else? Does the candidate have any association with Uganda?

Take a big breath before blowing that dog whistle.

Guess what's on today's episode of White Men Decide What's Offensive?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 03-19-2019 at 07:20 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2019, 07:45 AM   #40
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Funny... reckless said it.

Mod

Keep up the good work...

Jokes.
Ahh, calling me racist, are you ...??

At least twice I personally read a post of yours where you made anti-Semitic remarks. Twice. I called you out on one of them. And then I read another one that I let slide. You may have thought your veiled anti-Semitic comments would go unnoticed but it didn't. You are quite obvious and especially not too clever.

So don't lecture me and accuse me of racism.

And once again, you cry to PA Mike as is your childish custom looking to get me bounced from here. You even gave him directions.

You once said you were the most read person on this site. That actually may be the funniest thing you ever said -- despite you making 1,000s of posts that suggest and highlight a very basic lack of brainpower.

Finally, if you were, as you say, the most read person on this site -- -- you would have known that the real name of the late pro wrestler Kimala The Ugandan Giant was ... James Harris.

Simply put -- you just don't have the goods -- even in the crazed and vapid world of social media.

Now, go back to the sandbox and play with the other children where you do truly belong ...
Old 03-19-2019, 07:50 AM   #41
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Funny you missed the one... and only... in the thread. Yet STILL chose to inject yourself and go after me.

I know who Harris the wrestler was... does everyone else? Does the candidate have any association with Uganda?

Take a big breath before blowing that dog whistle.

Guess what's on today's episode of White Men Decide What's Offensive?
No, you did not know about Kimala the wrestler. Just like you didn't know that Richard Nixon was a dead president. Let's face, you don't measure up.

What I didn't know was how I missed PA Mike's explaning Kimala to you post in the first place. I still stand by the post I just sent ... and every post I make.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:01 AM   #42
elysiantraveller

On today's episode of White Men Decide What's Offensive...

Is Kamala Harris from Uganda?

Was she now or ever a professional wrestler?

Is she a "giant?"

Why even write it then?

I'll wait...
Old 03-19-2019, 08:06 AM   #43
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
What happened to all of the 70+ million that he raised for his Senate run? Did he spend it all...70+ million on just a Senate race?

Are his type of supporters so stupid that they keep sending him more?

The guy IS a farcical clown!

Yeah thats what I used to think about Trump; no more.

The man can raise loot and has a nice solid following.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-19-2019, 08:10 AM   #44
woodtoo

There's a huge billboard in Texas that reads

" LIBERALS
please continue on I-40 until you have left our GREAT STATE OF TEXAS "

Beetoes name in not on it but its meant for him!!!
Old 03-19-2019, 08:57 AM   #45
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
He has nice hair.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: