Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:34 AM   #1
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

It's Time to Awaken- The Plan "Q"

Watch the following video and change your mind about the world we all share.

I personally don't care if you agree with it or not, I'm just the messenger.

YOU DECIDE, IT'S YOUR LIFE....

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 01:18 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

CUE (get it) the folks on here who bust out laughing at the first sign of Flynn.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:27 AM   #3
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Watch the following video and change your mind about the world we all share.

I personally don't care if you agree with it or not, I'm just the messenger.

YOU DECIDE, IT'S YOUR LIFE....

https://youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
I seriously question the sanity of anyone who believes any of that.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:51 AM   #4
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

For once we're in complete agreement.
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 03:55 AM   #5
hcap

Q-RAZY!
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 04:13 AM   #6
thaskalos

These "good guys" in the government who persuaded Trump to run for president so the country could be rescued from the "bad guys"...do we know who they might be? Are they military?

Is there a continuation video, Randall?
Old 07-11-2018, 05:19 AM   #7
hcap

I got it now....
Ever since he introduced Picard to the Borg, we should have known.

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 05:52 AM   #8
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Believe only one thing, every single communication and type of communication is stored inside the Utah Data Center after it opening. Everything there is classified and available to every duly sworn sitting President. The film clip has its slant as they all do, but the Utah Data Center is very real.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 08:36 AM   #9
elysiantraveller

I just need someone to point me in the direction of the nearest safe space!
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 08:45 AM   #10
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

No problem!

Old 07-11-2018, 09:07 AM   #11
newtothegame

Thanks for sharing Randall.....
Now I don't know how true or not this video is. I am sure the people who produced it believe it to be true.
There are several parts I agree with, and have said well before seeing this video.
For example, I have said both parties in power don't give a shit about us. However, I align with one party way more then the other.
I do believe there are very powerful people in the "deep state" who, once challenged, would do everything in their power to hold on.
I do believe that there are segments of the political realm which wish to keep people in poverty and give them just enough to survive so as to maintain "control". For years, well prior to this video, it has been said about keeping certain voting blocks on the "plantation".
I would take that a step further and say its not just about the "plantation" but a large segment of society.
The media....enough said! They have more then shown their hand throughout the past several years. I don't know of any one politician, TRUMP, who has taken more heat and negativity. And to think, prior to his running and getting elected, he was the poster boy for many of these same media outlets.

So yes, there is much to be said for this video. Although its not the first of its kind.

I do believe that, unlike any other time that I can remember, our political system is in jeopardy. No, I am not talking about a fall to communism or that sort. However, I am talking about the two party system. You can feel the tension on the street, in the work place, and throughout most parts of life that wasn't there prior. There is a true hatred building for almost everything our current politicians represent. They have been caught in numerous lies, and have shown their true colors.

The people, are noticeably upset with the current situation.....now how it plays out, remains to be seen....
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 09:33 AM   #12
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
I do believe that there are segments of the political realm which wish to keep people in poverty and give them just enough to survive so as to maintain "control". For years, well prior to this video, it has been said about keeping certain voting blocks on the "plantation".
I would take that a step further and say its not just about the "plantation" but a large segment of society.

Do you have any evidence of this? Results are not evidence of intent, by the way. Evil intent or incompetence can both produce similar results. And the incompetence is generally accompanied by good intent.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:35 AM   #13
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Do you have any evidence of this? Results are not evidence of intent, by the way. Evil intent or incompetence can both produce similar results. And the incompetence is generally accompanied by good intent.
Why would I need evidence of what are my "beliefs"???
I specifically said "I believe"...…
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #14
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Thanks for sharing Randall.....
Now I don't know how true or not this video is. I am sure the people who produced it believe it to be true.
There are several parts I agree with, and have said well before seeing this video.
For example, I have said both parties in power don't give a shit about us. However, I align with one party way more then the other.
I do believe there are very powerful people in the "deep state" who, once challenged, would do everything in their power to hold on.
The media....enough said! They have more then shown their hand throughout the past several years. I don't know of any one politician, TRUMP, who has taken more heat and negativity. And to think, prior to his running and getting elected, he was the poster boy for many of these same media outlets.

So yes, there is much to be said for this video. Although its not the first of its kind.

I do believe that, unlike any other time that I can remember, our political system is in jeopardy. No, I am not talking about a fall to communism or that sort. However, I am talking about the two party system. You can feel the tension on the street, in the work place, and throughout most parts of life that wasn't there prior. There is a true hatred building for almost everything our current politicians represent. They have been caught in numerous lies, and have shown their true colors.

The people, are noticeably upset with the current situation.....now how it plays out, remains to be seen....
I think there is much to be said for the vid. Did you catch the part about how the elitists want to divide the people, e.g. women against men, blacks against whites, the poor against the rich, etc.? This is precisely what Identity Politics is all about. In addition to building voting blocks, another big benefit to this strategy is that it serves as a distraction, hoping people will take their eye off the ball (the real underlying issues, politicians themselves, etc.)

It's also interesting that, ironically, the NSA might be one of the good alphabet soup spy agencies. We shouldn't forget that it was Adm. Rogers, the former director of the NSA, who warned Trump that phones in Trump Tower were being surveilled. As soon as Obama found out that ol' Rog wasn't a team player, he canned him.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Sure. Rev 6:15-16.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: