Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-13-2017, 02:34 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
but a citizen and a patriot could only wish for a return to decency and law and order once again.
I believe you're going to be accused of being a racist for these words (it's code, don't you know...)
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2017, 03:50 PM   #32
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I believe you're going to be accused of being a racist for these words (it's code, don't you know...)
But it can't be as bad as being accused of being a ... horse player??
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2017, 05:45 PM   #33
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
However, although I agree with Mr. Tom's opinion of RBG (as I do with most of his opinions), his choice of adjectives in that particular opinion certainly should be condemned, as well...HE, as are most of the conservatives posting here, is better than that!
I'm sure Mr.Ginsburg, if he were still around , would not appreciate his wife being called such names . Don't some people around here proof read some of their posts before submitting? Maybe someone , somewhere is describing their wife in the the same manner.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2017, 08:54 PM   #34
reckless
Veteran

Once again I call for all decent American patriots and citizens to write and to call both President Donald J. Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions and demand that Democrat partisan Robert Mueller be fired as Special Prosecutor and end this investigation.

Mueller is a life-long hack who just yesterday hired four far left Democrat operatives, including one with deep insidious ties to the criminal Clinton Foundation.

These four were hired for one thing only -- to cover and protect the true villains in this 'Russian' hoax story: Barry Obama, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Loretta Lynch, all guilty of treason and other illegal conduct.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2017, 08:59 PM   #35
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The Senate vote was 100-0. His initial appointment vote in 2001 was 98-0.
I would suggest that the senate is 100% scumbags.
Says a lot about Golden Boy.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:02 PM   #36
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
I'm sure Mr.Ginsburg, if he were still around , would not appreciate his wife being called such names . Don't some people around here proof read some of their posts before submitting? Maybe someone , somewhere is describing their wife in the the same manner.
If my wife was as much of a useless turd as Darth Vader, I would call her out. Act like a scumbag,e expect to get called a scumbag.

Ruth is is an enemy of this country.
Treat her as such.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:39 PM   #37
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binder View Post
Yes and Bill Cosby once had the #1 tv show and sold lots of Jello pudding
Would he get those deals today ?
Ah, using the BAL formula again.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-13-2017, 10:34 PM   #38
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If my wife was as much of a useless turd as Darth Vader, I would call her out.
Enuff said . I loved my wife , RIP , for better or worse. You sir, are one sick individual !

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 06-13-2017 at 10:39 PM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2017, 06:44 AM   #39
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz and Boltz View Post
Enuff said . I loved my wife , RIP , for better or worse. You sir, are one sick individual !
Sick? Why, because he is more outspoken than you? That's not sick. That's foul-mouthed. I don't condone it, but he has the right to use such language without being called sick. If he is okay with how it reflects on him, then so be it.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-14-2017, 07:21 AM   #40
incoming

I'm curious....what would you call people that are to sensitive to live in the REAL world?
incoming is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2017, 03:06 PM   #41
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

If the new allegations, reported in the Washington Post, are true Mueller needs to resign. It is a clear violation of legal ethics, as well as a violation of the special counsel law.

Even if the report is not true, he still needs to resign as the appearance of impropriety is even stronger, due to anonymous leaks.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2017, 03:35 PM   #42
_______
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
If the new allegations, reported in the Washington Post, are true Mueller needs to resign. It is a clear violation of legal ethics, as well as a violation of the special counsel law.

Even if the report is not true, he still needs to resign as the appearance of impropriety is even stronger, due to anonymous leaks.
The President of the United States went NBC and told Lester Holt he fired Comey because of "this Russia thing".

I know many here will never ever find any fault with Trump, but this is just another example of his self sabotage. You actually expect that an independent investigator wouldn't explore that?

And it's not clear that there has been a leak from the special prosecutor. Is he responsible for those he has asked to interview confirming those requests to a reporter?

Trump's statement was the equivilant of Hillary going on TV and stating she had a private server to avoid anything untoward she did as SOS from becoming public knowledge.

She was smart enough not to do that.
_______ is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2017, 03:39 PM   #43
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post

I like what Don Surber has to say about Mueller, as he's the author of "Trump the Establishment" and "Trump the Press":

"Now that James Comey has proved himself to be a sniveling weasel who misled the Senate on May 3 to believe the FBI was investigating President Trump, "special prosecutor" Robert Mueller or his co-counsels are leaking that they are investigating Trump for "obstruction of justice."

Team Mueller leaked this to the usual anti-Trump papers.

From the Washington Post: "Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say."

From the Wall Street Journal: "Mueller Probe Examining Whether Donald Trump Obstructed Justice."

From the New York Times: "Mueller Seeks to Talk to Intelligence Officials, Hinting at Inquiry of Trump."

Such leaks may be prosecutable.

Government officials are not supposed to leak confidential material or facts about an on-going investigation to the press. President Trump has no choice but to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Mueller for possible illegal disclosure of confidential information.

I suggest Rudy Giuliani. He has experience cracking down on the Mafia and other racketeer influenced corrupt organizations -- such as the one Mueller seems to be assembling."
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2017, 03:43 PM   #44
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
The President of the United States went NBC and told Lester Holt he fired Comey because of "this Russia thing".

I know many here will never ever find any fault with Trump, but this is just another example of his self sabotage. You actually expect that an independent investigator wouldn't explore that?

And it's not clear that there has been a leak from the special prosecutor. Is he responsible for those he has asked to interview confirming those requests to a reporter?

Trump's statement was the equivilant of Hillary going on TV and stating she had a private server to avoid anything untoward she did as SOS from becoming public knowledge.

She was smart enough not to do that.
And what does the above have to do with the price of tea anywhere in the world? Nothing. Have I been calling for an investigation to stop?

Believe it or not there is a code of legal ethics, which calls for recusal just for the appearance of impropriety. There is certainly the appearance of impropriety. If the report of an obstruction case is true, it is an actual conflict of interest by the special counsel.

Either way after Comey's testimony and especially in light of the Post's story, Mueller needs to resign.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-15-2017, 03:48 PM   #45
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

All these people working in all these alphabet intelligence agencies that hate Trump, apparently...with all this technology at their disposal...why don't they just whip up some evidence of obstruction or collusion and be done with Trump already...we all know this is going to happen one way or another, so let them just create the smoking gun out of thin air and be done with it all already.

They screwed up by not rigging the election in the first place (because nobody could conceive of Trump winning, so they thought, hey, why bother with all that unnecessary work?)...so they are going to right that wrong and simply manufacture evidence using technology the common man hasn't even dreamed of yet...this is the way it has to end.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-15-2017 at 03:50 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: