Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:17 PM   #31
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
At 13:50 seconds in to his speech Trump says "At the end of 2 years, for years, or 8 years".
He was not speaking about how long he would serve, he was talking about his accomplishments.

At 13:50 seconds in to his speech is when
[YT="Trump's Victory Speech"]etD-oZV1K1k[/YT]
I was so very sure I heard '2 years...' Didn't really know what to make of it. Then it dawned on me.

Is it possible that Trump feels he can't live more than two years in public housing?
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 05:22 PM   #32
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Anyone heard from H4C?
What about Mostie? He was probably one of the people at the Hillary rally who was crying that I was laughing at.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 06:23 PM   #33
woodtoo

Mexico and Canada agree to renegotiate NAFTA...we cant even wait till he is POTUS... and TTP is now dead in the water. Boy does he work fast and furious.
woodtoo is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 06:24 PM   #34
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
What about Mostie? He was probably one of the people at the Hillary rally who was crying that I was laughing at.
Yes I did see him too. And I did laugh.
woodtoo is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 06:33 PM   #35
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
I guess the dnc is withholding checks to posters that goose step the company line since the Clinton foundation / slush fund has been shut down

Seriously, what kind of bullshit is that? Run and hide when an election goes the other way....

If their lack of self esteem is keeping them from showing up here, it makes sense given their on line personalities. Very thin skinned, not willing to listen to the other sides' perspective. I feel sorry for both in that their real lives must be a living hell. Right now (given the shocking election outcome) and also prior to this week. Their lives seem very narrow in scope. Get a life. There's more to life than politics.

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-10-2016 at 06:36 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 07:50 PM   #36
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I just finished looking at the electoral college map.

Ponder this.

Trump appears would have won without Florida.

Or

He would have won without Michigan and Arizona

Just a little perspective
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 07:53 PM   #37
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
I just finished looking at the electoral college map.

Ponder this.

Trump appears would have won without Florida.

Or

He would have won without Michigan and Arizona

Just a little perspective
Now at 290, Trump didn't need Pennsylvania(20) either......
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 08:05 PM   #38
RunForTheRoses

Left Wing explanation of Trump victory:

https://twitter.com/4chansbest/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 09:43 PM   #39
bobphilo

The Russian foreign minister has today disclosed that they were in close contact with the Trump campaign to get him elected.
What happens when Trump has the security briefing with the CIA who tells him who are spies are in Russia, what the flight planes are for American bombers in Syria (where we are not allies) and all other intelligence with Russia?
What happens when he meets with his boyfriend Putin before he's even officially President? What will he tell his benefactor? Scary stuff.

Speaking of Trump sympathizers, the KKK is having a victory parade to celebrate the election of a a man who "shares all there principles"

The biggest joke is that he got votes from the rust belt. A man who put American steel workers out of work by building his buildings with cheap Chinese steel.
A man who destroys American jobs by outsourcing all his products to cheap foreign labor.
bobphilo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 09:55 PM   #40
fast4522

We need to be outsourcing prisons, so we have a few on the other side of the world and anyone caught entering this country illegally gets a year in jail and is released with no way to get back.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 09:55 PM   #41
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobphilo
The Russian foreign minister has today disclosed that they were in close contact with the Trump campaign to get him elected.
What happens when Trump has the security briefing with the CIA who tells him who are spies are in Russia, what the flight planes are for American bombers in Syria (where we are not allies) and all other intelligence with Russia?
What happens when he meets with his boyfriend Putin before he's even officially President? What will he tell his benefactor? Scary stuff.

Speaking of Trump sympathizers, the KKK is having a victory parade to celebrate the election of a a man who "shares all there principles"

The biggest joke is that he got votes from the rust belt. A man who put American steel workers out of work by building his buildings with cheap Chinese steel.
A man who destroys American jobs by outsourcing all his products to cheap foreign labor.
Sounds like the Democratic Underground site must be back up and running.
Old 11-10-2016, 09:59 PM   #42
letswastemoney

If Hillary had won, BLM would be supporting her, and they are the opposite equivalent of the KKK.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 10:04 PM   #43
ElKabong

Quote:

My evil twin is telling me the post above is funny as hell... My good twin is saying the same thing...

I am thoroughly enjoying the delusional meltdowns I'm seeing both here and on camera. And I mean I REALLY am enjoying this.... Does that make me a bad person....
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-10-2016, 10:17 PM   #44
Clocker

So some Trump staffers were reportedly in contact with some Russians.

There is not even an accusation of anything illegal or improper going on, let alone real evidence.

But there is a complete lack of discussion on the left of the deal fronted by Bill Clinton, greased by millions of dollars donated to the Clinton Foundation, and approved by Secy. of State Hillary Clinton to sell control of at least 20% of the US stockpile of uranium to Russia. As reported by those right wing wackos at the NY Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us...=fb-share&_r=0
Old 11-10-2016, 10:32 PM   #45
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:

What an interesting and entertaining post....I guess Trump was telling the truth when he said, "I know more than the generals do", according to your post...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: