Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-28-2018, 01:28 PM   #16
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Facism arrived 20 January 2017. Der Furher now has concentration camps for children.
you mean the same facilities that existed prior to trump entering office? Where was your outrage three years ago???
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 01:32 PM   #17
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
you mean the same facilities that existed prior to trump entering office? Where was your outrage three years ago???

Actor is a big believer in propaganda.

Three years ago the DNC talking points about kids in cages did not exist. Can't be outraged unless the DNC propaganda sanctions the outrage.

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 06-28-2018 at 01:33 PM.
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-28-2018, 01:34 PM   #18
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You're not allowed to bring this up. Some sort of fascist law handed down from up on high about not bringing up the past.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:51 PM   #19
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
Facism arrived 20 January 2017. Der Furher now has concentration camps for children.
Close your account. You are a turd.

Btw, those camps were setup by Barry O
Old 06-29-2018, 10:39 AM   #20
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
another escapee from romper room. The democrat working class.
I always wondered whatever happened to Eddie Flumdum.
Old 06-29-2018, 10:43 AM   #21
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
Actor is a big believer in propaganda.

Three years ago the DNC talking points about kids in cages did not exist. Can't be outraged unless the DNC propaganda sanctions the outrage.
The Modern Day Axis powers - DNC-FBI-Main Stream Media - silenced the news.
Made Goerbells proud. 0bama even tired to influence the election of JEWS in Israel - to undermine their security.

My GAWD, the 4th Reich was really trying to make a come back through party of liars, cheats, and perverts. Right down to the 0bama Youth.
Old 06-29-2018, 03:23 PM   #22
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

The Brown Shirts - Nazi Storm Trooper - were instrumental in the rise of the Nazi Party.

Today, it is becoming the tool of the Democrats.
Right, horsey.......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2589.jpg (36.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-29-2018, 03:36 PM   #23
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce,[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[5][6][7][4][8][9]

You do understand what this mean's, right?

What part of any freedom that you had 24 months ago is not available to you now?

Is ANY part of that freedom being taken away from you? (Likely not as you can still cry on the internet).

Reality is, you don't like Trump. Period. And will despise anything he does, even if he cured cancer.

I didn't like anything that other dude did for 8 years prior. I didn't riot, bitch, moan, complain, or cry. I voted.

Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2018, 03:54 PM   #24
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism,[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and control of industry and commerce,[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I before it spread to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism and anarchism, fascism is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[5][6][7][4][8][9]

You do understand what this mean's, right?

What part of any freedom that you had 24 months ago is not available to you now?

Is ANY part of that freedom being taken away from you? (Likely not as you can still cry on the internet).

Reality is, you don't like Trump. Period. And will despise anything he does, even if he cured cancer.

I didn't like anything that other dude did for 8 years prior. I didn't riot, bitch, moan, complain, or cry. I voted.

What else these fascists accusers do not understand is that in a fascist society the society is most important and it is the government that determines what is good for society. to its Individual rights and what is good for national society are mutually exclusive. Under fascism individual citizen rights are subservient to society as a whole.

None of the current or proposed Trump policies put forth society first and foremost over basic U.S. citizen individual rights. Moreover, a healthy form of government places every citizen individual right's over the government's determination of what is good for society, except in cases of legitimate national concerns, i.e. national defense, border protection.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:01 PM   #25
elysiantraveller

Quote:
What else these fascists accusers do not understand is that in a fascist society the society is most important and it is the government that determines what is good for society. to its Individual rights and what is good for national society are mutually exclusive. Under fascism individual citizen rights are subservient to society as a whole.
Except economic liberty. Pesky NFLers. Harley Davidson.

Those things.

I've offered to go line by line on the issue... this government is flirting with fascism.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-29-2018, 04:05 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

Those things.

I've offered to go line by line on the issue... this government is flirting with fascism.
What laws has Trump decreed (bypassing Congress no less) that have impacted the liberties of NFLers....

NFLers? Come on man...really?

Economic liberty? My e-lib has been been just fine since Jan 2017. How about yours?

Harley Davidson...LULZ
Old 06-29-2018, 04:07 PM   #27
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:

Those things.

Yeah, damn that mean ass Trump for asking for 'free trade' fascism.

Trump didn't order anything for the NFL to do anything. Ratings have tanked, and they made a decision.

Harley Davidson made a business decision and wasn't demanded to stay in America. So Fascist of Trump to let them do business elsewhere.

Any other stupids you want to bring up? (While you live in a fascist free society and can essentially say whatever you want).
Old 06-29-2018, 04:09 PM   #28
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:

Those things.

Did you lose your right to buy something? Regulating commerce is a legitimate national concern.

Employees, including NFL players, have no constitutional rights to protest while performing their job. (See NBA.) Harley-Davidson has the right to make business decisions and if they want they can move some manufacturing over-seas.

What other line-by-line items do you have?

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 06-29-2018 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:15 PM   #29
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Did you lose your right to buy something? Regulating commerce is a legitimate national concern.

Employees, including NFL players have no constitutional rights to protest while performing their job. (See NBA.) Harley-Davidson has the right to make business decisions and if they want they can move some manufacturing over-seas.

What other line-by-line items do you have?

The Fascism cries are beyond hollow.

They don't even know what Fascism is, and throw it around like a kid does play-do.

Eventually, when they throw it against a wall 1 out of 100 times it will stick. Then they'll protest and shit. Fuggin' worthless.

Last edited by Lemon Drop Husker; 06-29-2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old 06-29-2018, 04:19 PM   #30
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
The Fascism cries are beyond hollow.

They don't even know what Fascism is, and throw it around like a kid does play-do.

Eventually, when they throw it against a wall 1 out of 100 times it will stick. Then they'll protest and shit. Fuggin' worthless.
Too many revisionist history books