Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-27-2024, 04:23 AM   #31
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I think it will be Tim Scott. He is stumping for Trump like a VP candidate and the others are not. Trump is praising him right and left. He is black, and not only will he be able to blunt the dems in that voting category, he completely wipes out any conversation about racism. You can't be a racist with a black running mate. Not that Trump ever was a racist. He is a true capitalist. The only color he sees is green. If you can make him more successful, he wants you regardless of color.
Good, positive guy that overcame a lot to become successful. Middle class can relate, upper middle class can relate.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 06:01 AM   #32
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Good, positive guy that overcame a lot to become successful. Middle class can relate, upper middle class can relate.
I live in South Carolina. He is very well liked by every group, which is hard to do.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-27-2024, 10:50 AM   #33
fast4522

Quote:
I live in South Carolina. He is very well liked by every group, which is hard to do.
His only baggage is he is tougher on abortion than some would like.
Talking strictly Trump, two things for me are not sticking it to the middle class and being a better friend to Israel. Both I have no question whatsoever with Trump.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2024, 09:29 PM   #34
fast4522

The former darling of the Democrats is now set to deliver the keynote speech at a Mar-a-Lago fundraising dinner on March 7, with tickets costing from $1250 to $25,000

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tulsi-gab...194208645.html
Old 03-01-2024, 10:15 PM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
The former darling of the Democrats is now set to deliver the keynote speech at a Mar-a-Lago fundraising dinner on March 7, with tickets costing from $1250 to $25,000

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tulsi-gab...194208645.html

Can someone explain to me what purpose is behind excessive use of a word in an article. It seems to be often done by the left. If you look up MAGA the Britannica page mentions MAGA 22 times in a few paragraphs. If you read the blacks are victims of the white oppressor propaganda BS articles on MSN
they mention skin color 10 times in a short paragraph. They also capitalize black and white is always in lower case.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-01-2024, 11:44 PM   #36
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Can someone explain to me what purpose is behind excessive use of a word in an article. It seems to be often done by the left. If you look up MAGA the Britannica page mentions MAGA 22 times in a few paragraphs. If you read the blacks are victims of the white oppressor propaganda BS articles on MSN
they mention skin color 10 times in a short paragraph. They also capitalize black and white is always in lower case.
It is only a story, I do not believe at all, when the VP is told to the world the spin doctors will be exposed. The keynote speech at a Mar-a-Lago is why I posted it and it had a thread started. I expect there is an effort to take votes away from Briben, it looks like a mutual back scratch going on.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:07 AM   #37
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
His only baggage is he is tougher on abortion than some would like.
Talking strictly Trump, two things for me are not sticking it to the middle class and being a better friend to Israel. Both I have no question whatsoever with Trump.
You don't think the following is baggage?

https://nypost.com/2016/03/08/tech-b...island-resort/

Tim Scott must have been pretty anti-Trump at one time to get invited to a meeting such as this. Now you believe he has done a 180 degree turn? Color me very suspicious at the present time.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 05:44 AM   #38
fast4522

The NY Post by its very nature is a bogus rag, hey it is a story to read so there.
Old 03-02-2024, 12:36 PM   #39
xtb

Quote:
The NY Post by its very nature is a bogus rag, hey it is a story to read so there.
Were they bogus when they reported first on Hunter Biden's laptop?
Old 03-02-2024, 12:37 PM   #40
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post

Tim Scott must have been pretty anti-Trump at one time to get invited to a meeting such as this. Now you believe he has done a 180 degree turn? Color me very suspicious at the present time.
Tom Cotton is surprising too. Thanks for posting this.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:20 PM   #41
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Were they bogus when they reported first on Hunter Biden's laptop?
Everyone had a spin on that laptop, the spin is bogus.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:19 PM   #42
tucker6

Quote:
Everyone had a spin on that laptop, the spin is bogus.
What? There is only one correct answer. The laptop info was real. Therefore, the NY Post was correct. Everyone else was spinning.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:36 PM   #43
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post

You do not know if that was a 'recruitment' trip with the libs trying to convince these people that TRUMP is the devil and will destroy their democracy. It would be difficult to turn down a trip to an exclusive resort.

It is probable that after the TRUMP term and what we have seen so far from Briben, minds have changed. The results we have seen from their governing makes the choice rather easy unless you are a communist.

Allies and enemies frequently change with politicians. Remember the democrat debate when Harris roasted Biden over school busing? Now she is just a heartbeat away from being president.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-02-2024, 07:40 PM   #44
fast4522

Quote:
What? There is only one correct answer. The laptop info was real. Therefore, the NY Post was correct. Everyone else was spinning.
OK, how many other times have they put a spin on things 1 for 1, I don't think so.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:48 PM   #45
tucker6

Quote:
OK, how many other times have they put a spin on things 1 for 1, I don't think so.
but we are talking about the laptop. Quit moving the goalposts.