Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 12-06-2010, 12:10 AM   #1
SOUTHERN SLEW

JCAPPER HITS $1253 PICK 4 AT AQUEDUCT

Well the Aqueduct inner track is off to a great start this weekend and Jcapper started the meet with a big bang. In preparation for the meet I took a few days doing some data analysis using the data from the entire 2009 inner track meet, I must admit that the period of analysis was quite extensive as I take the game of handicapping quite seriously and I approach it from a professional level perspective. You would not expect to pass your college finals with an A , if you did not prepare yourself and studied all the material and the same analogy applies to winning at the track and it is this reason that I consider the Jcapper software, the absolutely best handicapping tool available on the market today.

I was in the middle of my marathon database research as I did not want to start betting without having the confidence and the best possible UDM before beginning . I got hung up on a few factors during my UDM creation, so I picked up the phone and gave the developer of Jcapper a call, keep in mind that it was around midnight east coast time when I called Jeff Platt, as I urgently needed to discuss a few issues with him. To demonstrate the high level of customer service that the Jcapper corporation offers to their clients, it was only a matter of minutes that he returned my call. Now how many companies can you call at midnight and expect someone to call you back, the team at Jcapper obviously cares about the satisfaction of their customers as Jeff not only returned my call promptly but he gave me the time to explain in detail the answers to my questions, he did not just rush me off the phone but I felt that he cared enough to make sure that I completely understood the depth of my questions.Well the rest was history.

I completed my analysis, created what I felt were the best UDM I could design, tested them and handicapped the Sunday AQU card.
I had an unbelievable Great day at the track

7 Winners
4 on Top $6.80, $$6.40, $5.90, $23
4 Exactas $18, $43, $35, $32
3 Daily Double $28.60, $22.80, $86.50
2 Triples $53 and $219
1 Pick 3 $386
1 Pick 4 $1253

These were my selections
Race #1
3 2nd
4 Win $8.20
Result
$2 Exacta $18.20 4-3
$2 Trifecta $53.00 4-3-5

Race #2
5 Win $6.80
Result
$2 Daily Double $28.60 4-5

Race #3
6 2nd
4 3rd

Race #4
11 Win $6.40

Race #5
11 Win $6.40

Race #5
1 2nd

Race #6
15 Win $5.90
7 3rd
10 2nd

Result
$2 Exacta $43.00 15-10
$2 Trifecta $219.50 15-10-7

Race #7
6 Win $8.10
1 2nd

Result
$2 Daily Double $22.80 15-6
$2 Exacta $35.60 6-1

Race #8
3 Win $23

Race #9
5 2nd
4 Win $5.20

Result
$2 Pick 3 $386.50 6-3-4
$2 Pick 4 $1,253.00 15-6-3-4
$2 Daily Double $86.50 3-4
$2 Exacta $32.00 4-5

I just wanted to share my experience with others on this forum, especially with those who are in the same position I was a year ago when I decided to purchase the Jcapper software, I was frustrated with the other programs I had purchased and I had bought just about all of the other highly publicized programs on the market that most of you are familiar with. I was not having the type of consistent results I was looking for, so I decided to try the 90 day free demo that Jcapper was offering. It only took me 30 days to make my decision, I was completely sold on the program, so I sent Jeff the payment for the complete program. I can honestly say without any prejudice that I am completely satisfied with this software, its totally top notch and professional, and YES to anyone on the fence, you can make a living at the track using the Jcapper software, but I will be the first one to warn you that this program is not for everyone, it has a deep learning curve and it does require a lot of data base research and patience. So if you are not prepared to devote the necessary time to learn how to use the software, then look elsewhere because this is definitely not a black box program.

If you are like me, willing to do whatever is necessary and required to achieve complete victory at the track, and not afraid to handle the failure and frustration in the beginning as this is the path you will experience as you go through the bell pattern learning curve of studying, testing and analyzing the various factors in the software, then by all means jump in with both feet and give Jcapper a try. I dont guarantee that you will be a winner but what I do guarantee is that you will walk away knowing a lot more about handicapping than you have ever learned before, armed with the knowledge and the tools from Jcapper you will develop a higher professional learning capacity about the game of handicapping and with that new mind set you may just start to realize that with just looking at the game with a more right brain thinking and with the newly discovered information from Jcapper, that winning is not as difficult as you always thought it was.

The Jcapper Handicapping Software and the company behind it along with the developer of Jcapper, Jeff Platt are the absolute best you will ever meet.
SOUTHERN SLEW is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
hdcper
JCapper Enthusiast

Couldn't agree more, thanks Jeff for all you do!

Hdcper
hdcper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2010, 10:50 AM   #3
barshoe

I ALSO AGREE ...TRY ALOT OF SOFTWARE MYSELF...THIS IS FAR THE BEST ONE I EVERUSE... thanks Jeff ...
barshoe is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
barshoe

[QUOTE=barshoe]I ALSO AGREE ...TRY ALOT OF SOFTWARE MYSELF...THIS IS FAR THE BEST ONE I EVERUSE... thanks Jeff ...only had it from august 1 2010..i also use it with CJ PACE FIGURES AND HANDIFAST ALSO I WANT 2 THANKS THEM ALSO GOOD WORK...
barshoe is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2010, 06:05 PM   #5
judd

at $700 its overpriced (my opinion)
judd is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
headhawg
crusty old guy

It's fine that you are enjoying your experience with Jcapper but do we have to keep reading about these hits after the fact.

See this...

...and this

And there are other posts in other threads as well. I mean, come on -- are you getting some kind of kick-back?
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2010, 10:52 PM   #7
Floyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg
It's fine that you are enjoying your experience with Jcapper but do we have to keep reading about these hits after the fact.

See this...

...and this

And there are other posts in other threads as well. I mean, come on -- are you getting some kind of kick-back?
Heh. All I can say is: "The board, she is red. No?"
Lemme tell ya how I did with HandiF.A.S.T. at Delta the other night, but first, let me buy you a steak....
Old 12-08-2010, 03:46 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

See this...

...and this

There is a fine line to walk between allowing a user to express his or her opinion/experiences about a particular product or service and a free advertisement. I don't believe that line has been crossed in this particular case.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #9
headhawg
crusty old guy

I understand what you're saying, PA. It's just that many other posters get called-out for redboarding and this just seemed like a carbon copy of those other two threads. Kind of redundant, no?

Just color me suspicious (or a conspiracy theorist). But obviously this is your call.

Last edited by headhawg; 12-08-2010 at 09:42 AM.
headhawg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2010, 12:05 PM   #10
Charli125

I'm a jcapper user, and I wish more jcapper users would post before the race goes off. The thing I like the most about this software, is that I didn't have the same horses as the thread starter. I didn't have that P4, but he did. He's obviously found something that I haven't, and that's why I encourage everyone to post before the race.
Charli125 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli125
I'm a jcapper user, and I wish more jcapper users would post before the race goes off. The thing I like the most about this software, is that I didn't have the same horses as the thread starter. I didn't have that P4, but he did. He's obviously found something that I haven't, and that's why I encourage everyone to post before the race.
That's one of the good things about jcapper, and the reason posting picks with it can be so varied between users. I have posted lots of picks over the last couple of years. All done with jcapper. All before races.

I use equisim on big race days, along with Jcapper, but 99 percent of my picks are made using jcapper.

If someone wants to go see some Jcapper picks posted before the races.....here ya go

http://paceadvantage.com/forum/searc...archid=2468570

I also come back and post the results of my picks in the same thread

Last edited by JustRalph; 12-08-2010 at 12:25 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2010, 12:22 AM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I understand what you're saying, PA. It's just that many other posters get called-out for redboarding and this just seemed like a carbon copy of those other two threads. Kind of redundant, no?

Just color me suspicious (or a conspiracy theorist). But obviously this is your call.
I definitely see your point.

I invite Southern Slew and any other Jcapper users to form a team and participate in our upcoming contest. If you really want to show the world how good Jcapper is, now is your chance...

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=68
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2010, 06:42 AM   #13
judd

Quote:

whats redboarding ?
judd is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2010, 07:49 AM   #14
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by judd
whats redboarding ?
Posting your wins AFTER the fact......
In this case to show your product (in what I believe to be a good or positive light).
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2010, 10:41 AM   #15
dansan

why even play an exacta they pays $18 thats my question unless you have it 100 times most of those prices are kinda low ya think
dansan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply