Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 1.80 average.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:50 PM   #16
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
My prediction is that 1/20/2017 will be a day which will live in INFAMY. Something terrible will happen in our country...and, for the first time in our history...the blame will fall entirely on the American voter.

When Trump proves to be totally incompetent and ineffective as President...even the Republican Party will point accusingly at the voter, and tell him..."I told you so".
The dogs bsrk, and the train rolls on...as the old saying goes

Dog= you
Train= Donald Trump
Old 01-19-2017, 12:56 PM   #17
woodtoo

Ha Ha Good one!
Old 01-19-2017, 12:59 PM   #18
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
I can assure you many, if not most liberals are counting on it, if not down right rooting for it.
"Wishing" something isn't the same as EXPECTING it. I wish for "world peace"...but I know that I won't see it. And I wish for a prosperous America, because I live here...but I don't think that I'll see that either...at least not in the near future. There is a great storm brewing...and Trump will be a convenient scapegoat.

Hold on, folks. I think we are going along for a very scary ride.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:04 PM   #19
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
The dogs bsrk, and the train rolls on...as the old saying goes

Dog= you
Train= Donald Trump
The Trump train hasn't even started moving yet. What we've seen up'til now has been some "steam"...and steam is nothing but hot air.

I can see Trump pacing in his penthouse...wondering what to do next.

Last edited by thaskalos; 01-19-2017 at 01:06 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:10 PM   #20
OntheRail

The 45th President Donald J Trump will strive to be the best President in our life time. He will be a LEADER. He will direct, guide and protect the Nation, it's interest put first and foremost. He will bring back respect and fear of the United States.

He can't help it.. he wired to WIN... it's in his DNA.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:22 PM   #21
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
The 45th President Donald J Trump will strive to be the best President in our life time. He will be a LEADER. He will direct, guide and protect the Nation, it's interest put first and foremost. He will bring back respect and fear of the United States.

He can't help it.. he wired to WIN... it's in his DNA.
If he does not build the wall then he goes down as a failure in my book. That has been his signature statement for over a year.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:25 PM   #22
OntheRail

Quote:
The Trump train hasn't even started moving yet. What we've seen up'til now has been some "steam"...and steam is nothing but hot air.
No steam is potential energy... The Trump Train is just checking readiness move. Your confusion is understandable as we've been thru eight years of a faulty check valve controlled by a dead weight.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:27 PM   #23
ElKabong

Quote:

I can see Trump pacing in his penthouse...wondering what to do next.
I can see him laughing at your post while grabbing his nuts and saying "who's your daddy"?

you= thaskalos
Daddy= Donald Trump. You can call him 45
Old 01-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I can see him laughing at your post while grabbing his nuts and saying "who's your daddy"?

you= thaskalos
Daddy= Donald Trump. You can call him 45
I think this might have been a "kinetic personal action" against thaskalos, unprovoked.

If so, this is not nice.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:34 PM   #25
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
No steam is potential energy... The Trump Train is just checking readiness move. Your confusion is understandable as we've been thru eight years of a faulty check valve controlled by a dead weight.
Just enjoy the ride, man. They're anxious wrecks right now. Hillary falling flat still hasn't fully left their souls yet. That twelve step program, most of these guys are in step two or so. A loooong long way to go yet for these clowns. Just enjoy it.

Reality... We had two choices. Most considered them both bad choices, but they were the choices. As long as the worst choice lost (Hillary) we all won. The ones that want to cry, whine, debate? Too late man, the train left the station. ...They can go along for the ride or bark like poodles.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:36 PM   #26
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
I think this might have been a "kinetic personal action" against thaskalos, unprovoked.

If so, this is not nice.
Duly noted.

But I'm sure trump has done just that to his doubters, just by the tape we heard the week before the election.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #27
thaskalos

Quote:
Duly noted.

But I'm sure trump has done just that to his doubters, just by the tape we heard the week before the election.
I am a Trump "doubter"...just as I've doubted the rhetoric of ALL the candidates for public office. I am a "doubter"...because history has shown that candidates will LIE in order to get elected...and that, once elected, the general rule is that their pre-election campaign promises are quickly forgotten. If I saw a list of the past presidents who actually KEPT their pre-election promises...then, perhaps I wouldn't be the "doubter" that I am today.

So...go ahead believing that "Trump is different"...you'll get no insulting remarks from me. But me...I've seen this sort of "euphoria" before...and it takes more to make me a "believer".
Old 01-19-2017, 01:57 PM   #28
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage

If so, this is not nice.
No harm done. I've read enough of his posts...and I make allowances.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:02 PM   #29
thaskalos

Quote:
Reality... We had two choices. Most considered them both bad choices, but they were the choices. As long as the worst choice lost (Hillary) we all won. The ones that want to cry, whine, debate? Too late man, the train left the station. ...They can go along for the ride or bark like poodles.
Sure. Two bad choices...but the better of the bad choices won. So...as long as the worst choice lost...what's there to complain about? Let's REJOICE...because, "we all won".
Old 01-19-2017, 02:12 PM   #30
ElKabong

Quote:

So...go ahead believing that "Trump is different"...you'll get no insulting remarks from me. But me...I've seen this sort of "euphoria" before...and it takes more to make me a "believer".
You seem to post all day here. Please do me a favor. Go find the post where I stated Trump would be a great POTUS, or anything that would color me a believer in Trump's ability to be a great POTUS

Truth is, I live in the moment and make of it what I can. If I sat on a keyboard and whined and posted constant negative shit about the realities of life (HINT, HINT, thask), then I'd have a hard time cracking a smile or living a decent life

BTW, I'm smiling ear to ear as I type

I'm off to a work appointment, then taking the wife to a nice dinner. That should allow you enough time to provide the post to back your claim. Good luck!

Last edited by ElKabong; 01-19-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: