Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-02-2022, 11:07 AM   #91
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
In the near future everyone gets vaccinated whether or not they need or want it.

https://bit.ly/3fAnCfh

"Scientists tricked mosquitoes into delivering vaccines to humans"

They are really pushing vaccines on TV here lately, even implying that the vaccine stops people from spreading Covid and we all know that is a big lie.
One commercial shows a little girl probably about 5 saying she got jabbed so she doesn't get her baby brother sick. How pathetic is that? The only thing that keeps me despising big pharma the way most people do is that my heart failure responded well to medication and the meds that helped it were actually pretty cheap.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2022, 03:34 AM   #92
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
In the near future everyone gets vaccinated whether or not they need or want it.

https://bit.ly/3fAnCfh

"Scientists tricked mosquitoes into delivering vaccines to humans"

There comes a point when man becomes too "intelligent" and too technologically advanced for his own good. I believe we are past that point. Frankly put in our quest for fame, wealth, power, notoriety or whatever it seems likely man is going to create (and I am sure has already created) a whole bunch of new technologies that could prove to be far more detrimental then beneficial long run.

A number of years ago, I probably would have argued that I assume that those in power have the discipline, the discernment and the will to not make careless and reckless decisions with future of mankind. Today I believe that notion is completely laughable.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2022, 08:50 AM   #93
Poindexter

By the way guess who is in mosquito breeding business. None other than Bill Gates.This is not going to end well.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-03-2022, 09:26 AM   #94
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
By the way guess who is in mosquito breeding business. None other than Bill Gates.This is not going to end well.
COME ON MAN, vaccine delivery for everyone not living in a bubble ...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply