Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-24-2020, 11:50 AM   #61
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
How could god not judge Trump if he
"installed" Trump as president? A TV reality game show host?

As you have maintained stubbornly for years.

Sounds like conclusive proof that god can't possibly exist.

Or you can't.
Don't sweat it. You'll have all eternity to figure all this out after you take your last breath here.
Old 11-24-2020, 02:28 PM   #62
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well, then, if God doens't judge Trump, how does he wind up in hell?
Jethro Tall was right, you are thick as a brick. I just answered this question in my last post. I said "The seeds you sow in this life, sprout, on the other side."

In other words,what you were into in this life continues on the other side except in a non physical form. If you were into negativity such as power and greed, it will be manifested and intensified but NOT in a way you are going to like. If you were into Love or positive things it will be manifested and intensified and in a way you are going to like.

Quote:
Moreover, what makes you think that you are more righteous than Trump?
I don't consider myself more anything than Trump in the eyes of God. And FYI, I never said that, you thought (wrongly) that I implied that. I am also not lower than Trump or anyone.

Quote:
Are you comparing yourself against him, and patting yourself on the back thinking that you're such a much better person than he is?
I am not comparing myself to Trump. I am only saying I woudn't want to be in Trump's shoes when he arrives at the PEARLY GATES, assuming he does,which I doubt.

Look, if you killed someone, just 1 person,you would have a lot of Karma or "work" you would have to do and deal with on the other side. Now consider the thousands of people Trump killed (see my previous post) and imagine how long he will have to deal with all those heartaches he created,not only directly but indirectly through many, many more lifetimes. He probably will start out in Hell, where he will meet his kind.

But to help you understand I am not biased, this also applies to Obama,Clinton and Bush. All three before Trump killed innocent people unnecessarily for their own benefit. They will pay a similar price to Trump.

This is also why I have never voted for any president, except when I became voting age and wanted to see what it was like. Because it goes against my personal relationship with God. I will not have my vote connected to any president who thinks violence and killing innocent people and children is somehow a way to peace and acceptable. It is not.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 04:24 PM   #63
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Jethro Tall was right, you are thick as a brick. I just answered this question in my last post. I said "The seeds you sow in this life, sprout, on the other side."

In other words,what you were into in this life continues on the other side except in a non physical form. If you were into negativity such as power and greed, it will be manifested and intensified but NOT in a way you are going to like. If you were into Love or positive things it will be manifested and intensified and in a way you are going to like.

I don't consider myself more anything than Trump in the eyes of God. And FYI, I never said that, you thought (wrongly) that I implied that. I am also not lower than Trump or anyone.

I am not comparing myself to Trump. I am only saying I woudn't want to be in Trump's shoes when he arrives at the PEARLY GATES, assuming he does,which I doubt.

Look, if you killed someone, just 1 person,you would have a lot of Karma or "work" you would have to do and deal with on the other side. Now consider the thousands of people Trump killed (see my previous post) and imagine how long he will have to deal with all those heartaches he created,not only directly but indirectly through many, many more lifetimes. He probably will start out in Hell, where he will meet his kind.

But to help you understand I am not biased, this also applies to Obama,Clinton and Bush. All three before Trump killed innocent people unnecessarily for their own benefit. They will pay a similar price to Trump.

This is also why I have never voted for any president, except when I became voting age and wanted to see what it was like. Because it goes against my personal relationship with God. I will not have my vote connected to any president who thinks violence and killing innocent people and children is somehow a way to peace and acceptable. It is not.
And who gets to determine what are the good seeds and bad seeds?

If you're not comparing yourself to Trump, then what makes you think you won't be in his shoes?

Also, Mr. Self Righteous, here's a little heads up for you: God requires perfect righteousness from all who would dwell in heaven with him. So...unless you're sinless, you are already in Trump's shoes spiritually. The bible says that a person who breaks the law at one point is guilty of breaking the entire law.
Old 11-24-2020, 10:38 PM   #64
Light
Veteran

Quote:
And who gets to determine what are the good seeds and bad seeds?
Pretty obvious. If you kill people or cause them to suffer its a bad seed and if you love others and help them its a good seed.

Quote:
If you're not comparing yourself to Trump, then what makes you think you won't be in his shoes?
Because I don't kill people,and I don't lie to them etc

Quote:
Also, Mr. Self Righteous, here's a little heads up for you: God requires perfect righteousness from all who would dwell in heaven with him. So...unless you're sinless, you are already in Trump's shoes spiritually. The bible says that a person who breaks the law at one point is guilty of breaking the entire law.
ALL people with NDE's of God contradict that. They all say when they meet God, besides his love being the best thing they ever experienced, they all say his love is unconditional and they are accepted as they are.

They also all say God exists but is not religious.
Old 11-25-2020, 04:12 AM   #65
davew

still something rotten in Pennsylvania

https://amgreatness.com/2020/11/22/s...-pennsylvania/
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2020, 07:19 AM   #66
hcap

Quote:
Don't sweat it. You'll have all eternity to figure all this out after you take your last breath here.
I have already figured it out. You have not. Regardless, no divine power will prevent your inept clod from getting the hell out of town 1/20/21.

He will be un-installed contrary to your self righteous boxcarian hollow proclamations.

And so will you.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:12 AM   #67
boxcar

Quote:
Pretty obvious. If you kill people or cause them to suffer its a bad seed and if you love others and help them its a good seed.

Because I don't kill people,and I don't lie to them etc

ALL people with NDE's of God contradict that. They all say when they meet God, besides his love being the best thing they ever experienced, they all say his love is unconditional and they are accepted as they are.

They also all say God exists but is not religious.
Nothing is obvious when it comes to morality. The vast majority of the people in this world make up their own their rules of morality. Moral Relativism rules the roost.

And you just proved this. You refuse to believe God and instead want to believe your NDEs. Truly a very bad choice since NDEs can't save anyone, only God can; and scripture says plainly that only those who believe God will be justified by Him.

Also, since "all" NDEs are accepted by God, then Trump will be accepted just as he is.

And besides, you just lied. Not all people with NDEs believe that. We've have this discussion before. Many NDEs have had horrible experiences.

Also, there's a lot more to the moral law than killing and lying. There's a reason why God gave Moses Ten Commandments.

But even if you want to distill those 10 down to the Two Greatest Commandments which fulfill the Law and Prophets, that doesn't make keeping the law any easier. In fact, the opposite is true!
Old 11-25-2020, 10:15 AM   #68
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I have already figured it out. You have not. Regardless, no divine power will prevent your inept clod from getting the hell out of town 1/20/21.

He will be un-installed contrary to your self righteous boxcarian hollow proclamations.

And so will you.
Figure this out: Better mask up with quadruple layer protection...and hide under your rock. Word has it that covid armageddon is here.
Old 11-25-2020, 11:36 AM   #69
hcap

Quote:
Figure this out: Better mask up with quadruple layer protection...and hide under your rock. Word has it that covid armageddon is here.
Nol bunky, armageddon just got un-istalled as you will, if you are man enough to honor our wager.
Just a reminder of what you so foolishly self-full of it, self-righteously bet.

Toot-a-loo
Old 11-25-2020, 02:49 PM   #70
Light
Veteran

Quote:
NDEs can't save anyone, only God can;
Many NDE's people feel they have been saved directly by God as a result of their "visit" to the other side. People who were bullies before like your "Lying in Chief" are transformed into helping people instead of being all about themselves.

Many have recovered from physical ailments that have no medical explanation.

All come back enlightened about God and no longer fear death.

Quote:
Also, since "all" NDEs are accepted by God, then Trump will be accepted just as he is.
Yes all are accepted by God even Trump, but God is not an idiot. Trump will have to make up for all those he hurt. In other words, he will have to go to Hell before he gets to Heaven.

Quote:
Many NDEs have had horrible experiences.
Yes like Don the con will soon find out.
Old 11-25-2020, 03:48 PM   #71
boxcar

Quote:
Many NDE's people feel they have been saved directly by God as a result of their "visit" to the other side. People who were bullies before like your "Lying in Chief" are transformed into helping people instead of being all about themselves.

Many have recovered from physical ailments that have no medical explanation.

All come back enlightened about God and no longer fear death.

Yes all are accepted by God even Trump, but God is not an idiot. Trump will have to make up for all those he hurt. In other words, he will have to go to Hell before he gets to Heaven.

Yes like Don the con will soon find out.

So, God does have a hand -- an actual say in one eternal destiny? But I thought God didn't play any role whatsoever in that? After all, Hitler is right by his side right now, isn't he? You never said Hitler would have to make any pit stops in hell.

Quite judgmental of you re Trump. You must think very highly of your homegrown morality. You think very highly of yourself, don't you? You're as snug as bug in a rug and smugly believe you are a good person, right? Maybe even a righteous one? Yet, you don't believe your "best friend" when he said that the Word of God will be our judge on the last day. You don't believe the Word of God when it says that absolute perfection is required for anyone to enter those "pearly gates". You don't believe the Word when it says that one must keep the Law of God perfectly, and that anything less than perfect obedience will result in eternal condemnation. You don't believe your "best friend" when he said that only the Word of God is truth! You only believe in your "Law of NDEs". And you believe in your subjective, personal law of experiences, having no love for God's truth, which means you are not one of his children.

Shirely, you need to explain to us why you think your personal, subjective experiences are superior to Trump's. And how do you know if Trump doesn't also believe in NDEs? If think your personal, subjective experiences and feelings are going to you get past St. Peter and through the pearly gates, then you need to explain why only your feelings and experiences would qualify you.

Already waiting with bated breath...
Old 11-26-2020, 12:48 AM   #72
Light
Veteran

Quote:
So, God does have a hand -- an actual say in one eternal destiny? But I thought God didn't play any role whatsoever in that?
I'm sorry that you seem to lack the ability to follow what I am saying.

If you didn't get it before then remember this now:
God is all. We are mere expressions of God as is everything else.
I'll let you digest this 101 intro into God before moving on.

Quote:
Quite judgmental of you re Trump.You must think very highly of your homegrown morality.
Why do you say that? Because I defend those whose lives Trump destroyed, who he lied to, who he caused suffering to? Read the Bible over and you will find that helping,not hurting your fellow man is what God and Jesus preached.

But woe to Trumps' soul. My criticism of Trump is nothing compared to what the spirits who rule Heaven and Hell will be on him in the afterlife.

Quote:
You don't believe your "best friend" when he said that only the Word of God is truth! You only believe in your "Law of NDEs".
Why,because I don't parrot Biblical phrases? That's not God nor acceptance of God. Many high priests are in Hell who talked like you.

You don't enter the kingdom of HEAVEN UNTIL YOU ENTER YOURSELF.

When you understand that last line I wrote, then I will listen to you,until then I know you are lost. Because as Jesus said, the Kingdom of God and Heaven are within you. It took me a lifetime to find this out, not intellectually but in my heart through experience. If I want to be with God and experience his love, I just go within and feel it. That's where the party is.

As far as NDE's, they are not a religion to me. Maybe to you they are in a strange interpretation of them. They are experiences that are scientific proof of the afterlife. Scientists can no longer say, they are because you are oxygen deprived. Ridiculous, you're already dead.No heart,no brain function. Yet you are having the experience of your life.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:39 AM   #73
boxcar

Quote:
I'm sorry that you seem to lack the ability to follow what I am saying.

If you didn't get it before then remember this now:
God is all. We are mere expressions of God as is everything else.
I'll let you digest this 101 intro into God before moving on.
Here, you digest this: Pantheism is a self-defeating worldview. God cannot possibly be all or all be God, since God is eternal but this universe was created and is temporal. God cannot be self-existent and a created entity. God cannot be eternal and yet go out of existence (i.e. die), as all life here on earth does.

But there's more...if God is all and all is God, then God is evil. But if God is evil, why the need for hell? Is your god masochistic that he must punish himself for all the evil has done?

[[quote\Why do you say that? Because I defend those whose lives Trump destroyed, who he lied to, who he caused suffering to? Read the Bible over and you will find that helping,not hurting your fellow man is what God and Jesus preached.

But woe to Trumps' soul. My criticism of Trump is nothing compared to what the spirits who rule Heaven and Hell will be on him in the afterlife.[/quote]

You're not defending anyone. Your heart is filled with hate for Trump and so you're just a self-righteous hypocrite who is sitting in judgment of him. You know what your "best friend" said about that kind of unrighteous judgment, don't you? By the measure you use to judge Trump, by that same measure you will be judged, you hypocrite!

Quote:
Why,because I don't parrot Biblical phrases? That's not God nor acceptance of God. Many high priests are in Hell who talked like you.
Of course not, you just parrot worldly cow manure. It seems to me that Jesus would have given us a big heads up and warned future generations to believe in the science of men instead of the Word of God. Again, only those who actually believe God will ever see him! Only those who believe God are justified (declared righteous) by him. Just sayin'...

Quote:
You don't enter the kingdom of HEAVEN UNTIL YOU ENTER YOURSELF.

When you understand that last line I wrote, then I will listen to you,until then I know you are lost. Because as Jesus said, the Kingdom of God and Heaven are within you. It took me a lifetime to find this out, not intellectually but in my heart through experience. If I want to be with God and experience his love, I just go within and feel it. That's where the party is.
Well, he told that to the Pharisees, and as we have discussed many times, that kingdom has been taken away from them. So...you have no proof that that the kingdom is in you in this current dispensation. Nor do you have any assurance that it won't be taken from you that way it was from the Pharisees, if you do have it now. For to have the kingdom within you, you must indeed be born again of the Spirit, which means the Spirit of the Living God lives within you and you have passed from [spiritual] death into life. But if he lives within you, how you can you not believe Him who has graciously gifted the Spirit to you?

Remember what your "best friend" told Nicodemus in John 3: He told that Pharisee that something must be done to him. He did not tell him in that passage that he must do something to enter the kingdom of heaven. Just as none of us have any decision in our physical birth, neither do we exercise our will in our spiritual birth. It is solely by a sovereign and supernatural act of God that anyone is born again. Or just as none of get to choose the direction that the wind will blow, likewise none of us command the Spirit of God (whom Christ likened to wind) to blow here or there.

John 1:10-13
10 He [Jesus] was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
NIV

So much for choosing to be born again. No one chooses to enter the kingdom of God! No one! The new birth is entirely up to sovereign will of God.

Quote:
As far as NDE's, they are not a religion to me. Maybe to you they are in a strange interpretation of them. They are experiences that are scientific proof of the afterlife. Scientists can no longer say, they are because you are oxygen deprived. Ridiculous, you're already dead.No heart,no brain function. Yet you are having the experience of your life.
Well, then you should work extra hard, overtime, 24/7, non-stop to become an NDE statistic. What are you waiting for: Don't you want to have "the experience of your life"?
Old 11-26-2020, 12:05 PM   #74
hcap

Quote:
Here, you digest this: Pantheism is a self-defeating worldview.
So Einstein and Spinoza were self-defeating?

Your narrow mindedness is self-defeating. Preaching it constantly on yoour shaky soap box makes it 10 times worse.

Ignorance is no excuse.

Good, you will be gone soon.
Old 11-26-2020, 03:43 PM   #75
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Here, you digest this: Pantheism is a self-defeating worldview. God cannot possibly be all or all be God, since God is eternal but this universe was created and is temporal. God cannot be self-existent and a created entity. God cannot be eternal and yet go out of existence (i.e. die), as all life here on earth does.
Read the Bible sometime then you wont make stupid and ignorant statements. Here's a hint:

Because God is omnipresent, you and I are never alone. Jesus Christ promises to be with us always and everywhere (Matthew 28:18-20). The Holy Spirit indwells everyone who is a true Christian (Romans 8:9).

Quote:
You're not defending anyone. Your heart is filled with hate for Trump and so you're just a self-righteous hypocrite who is sitting in judgment of him. You know what your "best friend" said about that kind of unrighteous judgment, don't you? By the measure you use to judge Trump, by that same measure you will be judged, you hypocrite!
You refuse to understand what I wrote and instead re interject your warped beliefs of what I believe about Trump.

Funny how despite all that you condemn with the Bible you do not condemn your Fuhrer doing the same thing you condemn others for. That's why you are not a true Christian and a hypocrite.

Quote:
So...you have no proof that that the kingdom is in you ...
You have no proof it is not in me.

Quote:
Well, then you should work extra hard, overtime, 24/7, non-stop to become an NDE statistic. What are you waiting for: Don't you want to have "the experience of your life"?
People are given NDE experiences by God for a reason. They are not mere "statistics".

And I don't need an NDE to experience God. In meditation I can connect with God's love and almost become one with his love. I am God and he is me.

I don't need anyone to tell me to artificially love God. I love God because I actually have a love relationship with him in my heart in the here and now as it will be in the afterlife.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: