Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-31-2017, 04:12 PM   #31
Jess Hawsen Arown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits View Post
I bet you have.
You may doubt how many with whom I have spoken. But do you doubt that their despair is not universal?
Jess Hawsen Arown is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2017, 04:29 PM   #32
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
the problem now is that there are 54 million on food stamps alone. and reproducing like flies. there aren't even enough pro-lifers in a position to even foster kids.
Like an infection and scourge on America now...What has happened to common sense and taking responsibility for your life's decisions...?

Now it is Drugs and Freebies, for All Americans...

Go screw your brains out, take a lot of drugs, LIfe is GOOD...

What good is a baby born to a crackhead? Should we KILL IT ?...When we ask that questions such as these in earnest, then we ARE TRULY LOST as a God fearing/loving Nation...
Old 03-31-2017, 05:35 PM   #33
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash View Post
Like an infection and scourge on America now...What has happened to common sense and taking responsibility for your life's decisions...?

What good is a baby born to a crackhead? Should we KILL IT ?...When we ask that questions such as these in earnest, then we ARE TRULY LOST as a God fearing/loving Nation...
Why should we be a "God fearing/loving Nation"?

Religious belief should be a PERSONAL choice...not a national mandate.
Old 03-31-2017, 05:47 PM   #34
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

Especially when the last administration wants to turn the USA into muslim country.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2017, 06:05 PM   #35
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Especially when the last administration wants to turn the USA into muslim country.
Yes...I noticed that. Luckily...I fought hard and they couldn't convert me.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:24 PM   #36
LottaKash

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post

It is, and imho, it is a far better choice than just slinging your hands in the air and declaring that we should just get on with it, and murder our offspring because it is too much work to have them any longer...

That is what I hear from many of you...Pity

How can anything in life improve with a mindset such as this one...Kill your baby..
Old 03-31-2017, 07:13 PM   #37
Grits

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash View Post

When was the last time you walked into a large medical center's NICU?

You obviously haven't at any time recently. Otherwise you would know that more babies are born everyday now that are heroin addicted rather than crack addicted. Some of these babies survive, some do not.

As for your last quote, I'm sorry but you don't read well. I don't need your pity as, I, the only woman who has commented in this thread, and the only mother whose child is special needs, have not suggested to a living soul...kill your baby.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2017, 08:49 PM   #38
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

I need a license to drive a car.

I need to be 18 to vote.

I have to have a passport to travel internationally, and some form of ID to travel within the United States.

Yet..., I don't need anything, not even consent from a partner (yes, children are born out of rape), to have a child.

Why not require at least a license to have a child? A child, which is the most important investment anybody can make in their entire lives.

Numerous studies have been done, and children born out of wedlock, and in poverty, are doomed from the beginning.

Be PC all you want, but there are gene pools that simply don't need to be reproduced.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2017, 09:11 PM   #39
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Just for the record, the thread wasn't about abortion. It was about Trump fulfilling another promise.

No matter how you feel about abortion, Planned Parenthood is an obvious kickback scheme that benefits Democrats. No different than Solyndra, Amtrak and "the arts"

There are segments of our society that are disproportionately damaged by abortion. They encourage reckless behavior and create a permanent under class and the open availability of abortion makes it easy.

http://abort73.com/abortion_facts/us...ion_statistics

Read some of these stats and think about them. 40 percent are frequent flyers.

37% of pregnancies in New York City ended in abortion. ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?

"WHO IS DOING THE ABORTIONS?
The number of abortion providers declined by 3% between 2011 and 2014—from 1,720 to 1,671 (AGI).
In 2011, 42% of providers offered very early abortions (during the first four weeks’ gestation) and 95% offered abortion at eight weeks. Sixty-four percent of providers offer at least some second-trimester abortion services (13 weeks or later), and 20% offer abortion after 20 weeks. Eleven percent of all abortion providers offered abortions past 24 weeks (AGI).
Most abortions in the USA are provided in freestanding clinics; in 2005, only 5% occurred in hospitals, down from 22% in 1980, and only 2% took place in physician's offices (NAF)."

Last edited by JustRalph; 03-31-2017 at 09:15 PM.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2017, 11:09 PM   #40
Grits

I'm not comfortable relying on a right wing Evangelical think tank to find stats on abortion. It is a medical procedure, therefore, stats are at the CDC. And I trust this information more than I trust someone asking for a donation "to the cause".

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm

I don't see abortion and think...Democrat. Seriously.

I see abortion and think...a life ended.

We're all tired of paying for others, myself included.
Grits is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2017, 11:21 PM   #41
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits View Post
I'm not comfortable relying on a right wing Evangelical think tank to find stats on abortion. It is a medical procedure, therefore, stats are at the CDC. And I trust this information more than I trust someone asking for a donation "to the cause".

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm

I don't see abortion and think...Democrat. Seriously.

I see abortion and think...a life ended.

We're all tired of paying for others, myself included.

I look at abortion as misery avoided for the potential child, mother, and family that could be involved.

There are over 7 Billion people on this planet. We don't need miserable, poorly cared for, and unloved people put into that mix.

For every paraded foster child story there is 100 or more that live a crap life, loved by nobody, and set for a life of crime and/or prison.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-31-2017, 11:49 PM   #42
JustRalph
Just another Facist

And I absolutely do not trust the government numbers, on anything.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #43
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
And I absolutely do not trust the government numbers, on anything.
And I don't trust Planned Parenthood's numbers. The law says that federal funding cannot be used for abortions except in the case of rape, incest, or danger to the mother.

PP insists that none of the federal funds it receives is used to fund abortion. Money is money, it is fungible. You can't trace the serial numbers on the dollars PP gets and see what they spend it on.
Old 04-01-2017, 12:29 AM   #44
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Abortion is one of those issues where I agree with Democrats. I am not religious so I don't have those type beliefs influencing my decision. I cannot fathom how forcing a women to give birth to an unwanted baby can have good results. Pregnant women who want the children can be quite irrational because of the changes they go through. Do you really want to force drug users to carry children to term?
Right. I for the record and pro life concerning me. And I am a great example because I had children very early in life. I was 17 and 19 when my kids were born and there was never a thought to do anything other and my children are great. Have not conceived a child since. Most of these decisions are made by people who live in Ginger Bread Land where everything is cut and dried and decisions perfectly laid out. There is a scary and hostile drug infested, psychotic world out there with many young girls not wanting to bring a child into that world. And by the same token there are many well to do individuals who don't want their 15 year old daughter to have a child and smear their golden appearance. Those people will get the best hidden medical care to preserve their image. Because a person is poor they are condemned for their "Stupidity" and have to either live in shame or have a child they are not equipped for to raise. It happens. It is reality. It is not right. I am pro life for me. But pro choice for somebody else.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 12:31 AM   #45
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
the government needs to fully fund research for a birth control shot that can be given once a year. If a woman wishes to receive welfare benefits, and is unemployed, she has to take the annual shot. That would solve numerous social issues in this country as well as financial ones.
There are implants that will last up to 4 years.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/le...plant-implanon

But what about the women whose chosen profession is raising their kids for the government? They know more kids is more benefits..
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: