Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-06-2021, 11:07 AM   #16
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What part of you can die from a Covid infection do you not understand? To get any immunity you have to contract the virus. So go ahead and do that. I’ll say a prayer for you on all Souls Day.
Jeff already had the chinavirus, Newman. You are condescending to one of the most logical and respectful posters on this forum.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2021, 11:50 AM   #17
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You really are a moron.

This isn't about GOING OUT AND CATCING COVID ON PURPOSE.

This is to COMBAT THE F*CKING MORONS who INSIST that people who have ALREADY HAD COVID AND RECOVERED --- ALSO GET THE VACCINE.

THEY

DON'T

****ING

NEED

IT

THAT'S

THE

****ING

POINT

IDIOT
You get more irrational with each passing day. There is an incredible amount of anger in your post. One word to a line. All caps. Vulgarities. All signs of unrestrained anger. Devoid of logic.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:01 PM   #18
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
While what you say may be true, the treatment protocols are getting to the point where contracting the virus may have fewer risks but longer and better protection going forward than the covid shot. I bet for the vast majority of people, contracting covid has a better risk/reward parley than current thinking. Of course I said vast majority. High risk groups should stay the course. I guarantee the information exists for this sort of decision making.
Right! Treatment protocols are so successful that 2,000 people are dying every day and tens of thousands are testing positive. They are so successful that states are initiating cries of care plans, which means people are being turned away.

By the way, Ivermectin and Hysrochloroquine are not effective treatment protocols. Monoclonal antibody infusion is, but it’s expensive. It takes a long time. Vaccination is free. It takes minutes. You can get it almost anywhere.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:03 PM   #19
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
because it is all about the manmade inserted SPIKE protein
Don’t you mean the micro tracking chip they are inserting in our bodies. I heard those are going to turn us all gay.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:10 PM   #20
tbwinner

Stop saying vaccination is free. It is not. It's just that's what the government decided to throw taxpayer support behind to push.

That's the problem with partisan government flunkies like yourself. You don't ask questions. You don't desire to seek alternate explanations. Trust your leader and hope it all works out right?!
tbwinner is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2021, 12:11 PM   #21
tbwinner

Do you know why companies like CVS, Walgreens etc... Are pushing it so hard and for booster shots?

Money. And be in line with what big govt wants.

Do you know the reimbursement for this "FREE" shot to these pharmacies? Of course they want to force it
tbwinner is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2021, 12:43 PM   #22
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's amazing how quickly you jump on every Veritas thread.
Opposites attract.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:48 PM   #23
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Stop saying vaccination is free. It is not. It's just that's what the government decided to throw taxpayer support behind to push.

That's the problem with partisan government flunkies like yourself. You don't ask questions. You don't desire to seek alternate explanations. Trust your leader and hope it all works out right?!
I paid nothing for my vaccine. And if you had the good sense to get vaccinated, you paid nothing for yours. That’s free. Maybe somebody can tell us if the monoclonal antibody infusion are being paid for by the government.

And yes, I know about taxes and who really pays for what the government pays for. I am more than willing to pay for others vaccinations because that protects me and more importantly it protects society. What I don’t like is paying for someone’s treatment because they are too stupid to get vaccinated .

I ask plenty of questions. Every time one of you posts something from one of your cockamamie sites, I question your sanity.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:49 PM   #24
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Don’t you mean the micro tracking chip they are inserting in our bodies. I heard those are going to turn us all gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:54 PM   #25
classhandicapper

Quote:
What part of you can die from a Covid infection do you not understand? To get any immunity you have to contract the virus. So go ahead and do that. I’ll say a prayer for you on all Souls Day.
You are obviously not a dumb person, but you do a great job of imitating one sometimes when politics get involved.

No one on the planet has been advocating for people to go out and get infected.

They are making scientific points about natural immunity, the risks associated with vaccination, and the correct policy for dealing with this problem.

For example, if someone has already been infected and can demonstrate it with a recent antibody test, there is no reason at all to fire them from their job, not allow them to enter restaurants, sports arenas, airplanes etc.. because they are unvaccinated. They are SAFER than some person guy that got vaccinated 5-6 months ago because the vaccine starts wearing off. I'm vaccinated and I'm a bigger risk almost 6 months out than some guy that's been infected recently.

Yes, there is some small incremental benefit to getting vaccinated anyway even if you were already infected, but in that case you are adding vaccination risk for a much smaller gain than the typical unvaccinated person and it's probably going to wear off in 6-8 months anyway. Risk/reward should be part of the decision making process and we don't even fully understand the risks yet.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-06-2021 at 01:02 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2021, 12:59 PM   #26
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
Do you know why companies like CVS, Walgreens etc... Are pushing it so hard and for booster shots?

Money. And be in line with what big govt wants.

Do you know the reimbursement for this "FREE" shot to these pharmacies? Of course they want to force it
They get $40 a shot. It comes to less than 3% of their annual revenues. But maybe you think they shouldn’t offer the shots. Let’s not make it too easy for people.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:02 PM   #27
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Right! Treatment protocols are so successful that 2,000 people are dying every day and tens of thousands are testing positive. They are so successful that states are initiating cries of care plans, which means people are being turned away.

By the way, Ivermectin and Hysrochloroquine are not effective treatment protocols. Monoclonal antibody infusion is, but it’s expensive. It takes a long time. Vaccination is free. It takes minutes. You can get it almost anywhere.
Old 10-06-2021, 01:48 PM   #28
xtb

Quote:
75 y/o Jeremy Carter was fully vaccinated when he got #COVID19. After @ROCRegional exhausted his treatment options, his family got a prescription for ivermectin. Doctors at RGH refused to administer it, so his family sued. It's a growing trend. Story at 6 on @news10nbc

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 244596809_2119871831500453_2722415255534399761_n.jpg (76.1 KB, 2 views)
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2021, 01:53 PM   #29
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

This study showed that unvaccinated people who already had COVID-19 are more than two times as likely than fully vaccinated people to get COVID-19 again.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...DC_921-DM63289

Just another bit of info in order to make an informed decision.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-06-2021, 02:04 PM   #30
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
This study showed that unvaccinated people who already had COVID-19 are more than two times as likely than fully vaccinated people to get COVID-19 again.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...DC_921-DM63289

Just another bit of info in order to make an informed decision.
I saw that one also.

I think the major question mark with the CDC study is that they were looking at only recently vaccinated people in KY. The vaccine was probably at its peak short term efficacy. Other studies have shown natural immunity to be equal or superior. Israel vaccinated its people sooner. That's how they realized the vaccine was losing its strength over time before the US did.