Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 03-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #1
Pacingguy

Contest Handicappers Wanted

HANA Harness is sponsoring another handicapping contest this year. Instead of The Pen vs. The Chip Handicapping Challenge format, we are using a different format this year. We are using the Grand Circuit races as contest races (excluding eliminations, except same-day eliminations). Both Pen and Chip handicappers are invited to participate.

Basically, each handicapper will be given a fictional $30 to wager on each stakes race (a multi division stakes race is considered one race). The handicapper must wager the $30 on the stakes race or in the event of a race broken into divisions, must wager the $30 on one division or split it between multiple divisions.

There is no entry fee and any prize money will be awarded to the standardbred rescue of the winning handicapper's choice (from a list of pre-approved rescues). So far we have $2,000 in sponsorship money for this year's contest to start with.

For the complete schedule of the contest and the rules, please see the contest blog http://hanaharnesscontest.blogspot.com and check the appropriate tabs. Contestants are not provided with free race programs.

There is a limit to the number of handicappers which may participate so if interested, please let me know as soon as possible.
Pacingguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-21-2013, 05:09 AM   #2
Pacingguy

Handicappers Have Been Selecte

Thanks to all those who have applied to take part in HANA Harness' 2013 Grand Circuit Handicapping Challenge. All slots are now filled.

Thanks for your interest in the contest.
Pacingguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #3
Ray2000
Apple 2GS Wiz

Pacingguy will probably post later but I'll go ahead and bump this thread. Contest starts tonight.

The 4 regulars here at PACEAD that were in last year have bowed out, my self because I'm terrible with stakes races, particularly with 2yos. Good thing I did because they have an excellent group of experts competing. Good Luck to all the 'cappers, it's a worthy bunch of sponsors. My guess would be Nash or McKelvie to take it.

My bet on the Courageous Lady.... Exacta Box 35 for me....

Thanks to Alan, for taking on this big job.
Bret Harte

Last edited by Ray2000; 04-26-2013 at 10:55 AM.
Ray2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2013, 11:19 AM   #4
mrroyboy

simple question Are there going to be free pp's for all these races?? And do any of the sites other than Med, Northfield etc also have live video streaming?
mrroyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #5
Ray2000
Apple 2GS Wiz

I may be wrong but Free program pages will only be available if the race is coincidentally a part of USTA's Strategic Wagering Promo.

Like tonight... http://www.trackmaster.com/usta/

Can't help you roy, on video streaming...
Bret Harte
Ray2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #6
EdZone
Power User

Quote:
simple question Are there going to be free pp's for all these races?? And do any of the sites other than Med, Northfield etc also have live video streaming?
For Live Video Streaming:-
http://www.twinspires.com/tstv-lite
EdZone is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2013, 10:26 PM   #7
mrroyboy

Can't use twin spires videos. I live in Nevada
mrroyboy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: