Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-26-2021, 06:42 PM   #61
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Good heavens... So you really think someone who just shot a POTUS would be told in advance to go to the Texas Theater...and actually be dumb enough to do that? That's unbelievable on soo many levels. He snuck in the place...after ducking in and out of other doors on that block....

I can see it now...Oswald running down Jefferson Ave ducking in a door to a nail parlor saying "oops, this isn't the Texas Theater." Then ducking into another door saying "Oops, this furniture store doesn't look like the Texas Theater either".

Epic

Shots From a storm drain? Why didn't the dozen or or more people right across the street (a few feet away) on the large grassy median notice it? They were right freeking there.

Cmon folks, get back to facts and basic knowledge
So you understand the ballistics of moving targets, specifically moving away in direct line and as they were from the 5th floor. The people across the street visuals were trained on the target too, blending into the space while having gear ready to go is less of a problem than the 5th floor.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 06:51 PM   #62
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
d) See the link I provided above about Ruby's reason for being downtown. Facts are hard for conspiracy chumps, I know. But try to focus.
You wanna be an asshole? Fine. Fk you.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:05 PM   #63
ranchwest

Quote:
Having grown up in Dallas and FW (both), I met people that knew Oswald. As in went to school with him for the short time he was there, worked with him etc

The thought of him working "with" anyone, in concert with anything, is not in the cards. He couldn't keep a job, stay in school, had no friends and got bounced out of the Marines AND the USSR. That's hard to do.

Everyone (including a pony league baseball coach of mine) I spoke to that came across him said he would have sung like a bird after being caught. Keeping his mouth shut, working WITH anyone wasn't his bag. He was a loner, a loser, and a total fk up.

The smirk on his face pretty much tells me he shot JFK, and the *fact* he wasn't a team player by any means, his entire life, I'd believe he acted alone, or thought he did. If he was a 'patsy' he would have ratted out his homeboys in a heartbeat being the coward he was. He knew he was up shit creek

Grassy knoll. People were running UP the hill for cover from the gunshots. You don't run towards gunfire, as witnesses stated
I don't contend that Oswald was in a conspiracy because I don't believe he shot anyone.

I don't believe any shots that hit JFK came from the Grassy Knoll or the Triple Underpass or the storm drain or inside the car.

I don't believe Jack Ruby was a part of a conspiracy to kill JFK.
Old 11-26-2021, 07:11 PM   #64
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
He was not that smart, his gun was junk.
Was an old Italian surplus rifle. Wasn't designed for a scope, but he drilled holes and stuck a cheap one on it anyway.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 07:36 PM   #65
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Was an old Italian surplus rifle. Wasn't designed for a scope, but he drilled holes and stuck a cheap one on it anyway.
So I understand much of your feelings on the subject. So when I said "He was not that smart, his gun was junk." the more important part was "He was not that smart" refers to putting it all together. So some formal training was fun for me and others in firing on moving targets, if you have done it being surprised how bad you can be is obvious. Now a pro that is a whole different ball of wax. I suggest exactly that.
Old 11-26-2021, 08:46 PM   #66
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
You wanna be an asshole? Fine. Fk you.
I have a feeling you'd prefer to fk a male.

Sorry. No interest on my part
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2021, 08:54 PM   #67
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post

J.D. Tippit may have been a WW II veteran and Bronze Star recipient but he was also a corrupt cop in what was then known as the most corrupt police force in the country. That fateful day, Tippit was out of his usual police district entirely; he didn't officially belong there but was sent there for a purpose.

Police had put an APB on a male that fit Oswald's description a few minutes prior to Oswald killing Tippit. The eyewitness account to the murder totally craters your conspiracy theory

https://www.historynet.com/president...assination.htm

POLICE OFFICER J.D. TIPPIT IS SHOT 1:15 P.M.
Witness Helen Markham describes the shooting, and Warren Reynolds and Detective Paul Bentley recall the pursuit of the suspect.

Helen Markham: I seen this man on the opposite side, across the street from me. He was almost across Patton Street….walking up 10th, away from me.
I noticed a police car coming. He was driving real slow, almost up to this man. This man kept walking, and the police car going real slow now, real slow.

The man stopped. I saw the man come over to the car very slow….

I didn’t think nothing about it; you know, the police are nice and friendly. In a few minutes…this man put his arms up, leaned over, and he drew back, and he stepped back about two steps.

The policeman calmly opened the car door, very slowly, wasn’t angry or nothing, he calmly crawled out of this car. Just as the policeman got…towards the front of the car…even with the wheel on the driver’s side, this man shot the policeman.
He fell to the ground, and his cap went a little ways out on the street.

The man, he just walked calmly, fooling with his gun. Come back towards me, turned around and went back….towards Patton. When he saw me he looked at me, stared at me. I put my hands over my face, closed my eyes. I gradually opened my fingers, and I opened my eyes, and when I did he started off in kind of a little trot.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 11-26-2021, 08:56 PM   #68
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
I don't contend that Oswald was in a conspiracy because I don't believe he shot anyone.

Why do you think Oswald shot a cop in broad daylight?
Old 11-26-2021, 09:00 PM   #69
ranchwest

Quote:
Why do you think Oswald shot a cop in broad daylight?
As I said, I don't think Oswald shot anyone.

The police are forever glad they didn't have to put Helen Markham on the witness stand. I doubt they would have.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:02 PM   #70
ranchwest

Quote:
Police had put an APB on a male that fit Oswald's description a few minutes prior to Oswald killing Tippit. The eyewitness account to the murder totally craters your conspiracy theory

POLICE OFFICER J.D. TIPPIT IS SHOT 1:15 P.M.
Witness Helen Markham describes the shooting, and Warren Reynolds and Detective Paul Bentley recall the pursuit of the suspect.

Helen Markham: I seen this man on the opposite side, across the street from me. He was almost across Patton Street….walking up 10th, away from me.
I noticed a police car coming. He was driving real slow, almost up to this man. This man kept walking, and the police car going real slow now, real slow.

The man stopped. I saw the man come over to the car very slow….

I didn’t think nothing about it; you know, the police are nice and friendly. In a few minutes…this man put his arms up, leaned over, and he drew back, and he stepped back about two steps.

The policeman calmly opened the car door, very slowly, wasn’t angry or nothing, he calmly crawled out of this car. Just as the policeman got…towards the front of the car…even with the wheel on the driver’s side, this man shot the policeman.
He fell to the ground, and his cap went a little ways out on the street.

The man, he just walked calmly, fooling with his gun. Come back towards me, turned around and went back….towards Patton. When he saw me he looked at me, stared at me. I put my hands over my face, closed my eyes. I gradually opened my fingers, and I opened my eyes, and when I did he started off in kind of a little trot.
Warren Reynolds couldn't ID Oswald until after he was shot in the head twice and survived.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:07 PM   #71
ElKabong

Quote:
As I said, I don't think Oswald shot anyone.

The police are forever glad they didn't have to put Helen Markham on the witness stand. I doubt they would have.
And the reason he hustled out of his workplace, which was where a sniper's nest was found...with casings on the floor...was what?

And the gun he had on him, that he tried to pull the trigger on a cop in Texas theater. What was his intention other than to kill him and other cops on the scene?

Detective Bentley: Captain Talbert and I went to the Texas Theatre. I got out in the front and immediately went into the theater and identified myself….

After checking the people in the balcony…there were only three or four people there, about that time a uniformed officer came up from the other side, and I advised him to take the names of the people in the balcony and I went back downstairs to go into the theater to help check the people on the ground floor. I had only taken a few steps in when I saw Officer McDonald come up in the row in front of the suspect. Just as McDonald came up in front of him, he jumped up, hit Officer McDonald in the face…. He pulled the revolver from his waist. When I first saw it, he had the revolver in his hand pointing it toward McDonald, and that’s when I tried to get just as close to him as possible, trying to grab for the weapon. I
Old 11-26-2021, 09:11 PM   #72
ranchwest

Quote:
And the reason he hustled out of his workplace, which was where a sniper's nest was found...with casings on the floor...was what?

And the gun he had on him, that he tried to pull the trigger on a cop in Texas theater. What was his intention other than to kill him and other cops on the scene?

Detective Bentley: Captain Talbert and I went to the Texas Theatre. I got out in the front and immediately went into the theater and identified myself….

After checking the people in the balcony…there were only three or four people there, about that time a uniformed officer came up from the other side, and I advised him to take the names of the people in the balcony and I went back downstairs to go into the theater to help check the people on the ground floor. I had only taken a few steps in when I saw Officer McDonald come up in the row in front of the suspect. Just as McDonald came up in front of him, he jumped up, hit Officer McDonald in the face…. He pulled the revolver from his waist. When I first saw it, he had the revolver in his hand pointing it toward McDonald, and that’s when I tried to get just as close to him as possible, trying to grab for the weapon. I
The firing pin was defective. It couldn't fire.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:17 PM   #73
ElKabong

Quote:
The firing pin was defective. It couldn't fire.
The lady who saw the killing of Tippit up close stated he was "fooling with his gun" after he killed Tippit. I'm no firearms expert but I seriously doubt someone pulls out a gun on a cop without the intention of using it

And, do you have an answer as to WHY Oswald left his place of employment? The bldg where the weapon that killed JFK was found

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-26-2021 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-26-2021, 09:26 PM   #74
fast4522

Quote:
The lady who saw the killing of Tippit up close stated he was "fooling with his gun" after he killed Tippit. I'm no firearms expert but I seriously doubt someone pulls out a gun on a cop without the intention of using it

And, do you have an answer as to WHY Oswald left his place of employment? The bldg where the weapon that killed JFK was found
Wasn't it a cowardly thing when they went after Officer Tippit, suggesting there was no evidence Officer Tippit was killed by Oswald? Same folks want to get off this and get back to the Grassy Knoll?
Old 11-26-2021, 09:31 PM   #75
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Wasn't it a cowardly thing when they went after Officer Tippit, suggesting there was no evidence Officer Tippit was killed by Oswald? Same folks want to get off this and get back to the Grassy Knoll?
Yeah, let's go after a street cop with no evidence whatsoever. Damn corrupt a holes....

There are facts to the case and rumors. I'm sticking to facts.