Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-05-2024, 03:03 PM   #61
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
Actually what it is is yet another example of MAGA morons not really having a leg to stand on in defending the indefensible, so they have no choice but to twist reality and invent their own. Just following their leader, after all. Young children and mental patients do likewise.
God, you are stupid!
Old 03-05-2024, 03:18 PM   #62
jimmyb

Waiting for the day 10 years from now when a Capitol Police officer dies of natural causes and his death gets blamed on 1-6.

we used to be a government of the people, but we have become a government of the government beholden to corporations. NAFTA was a Bush 1/Clinton program designed to sell the worker out and enrich corporations. Morphed into outsourcing to Asian third world countries. All in a bipartsan way.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 03:22 PM   #63
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Office holders are afraid of our government which is the people, MAGA is a threat to far left liberals, commies, and anarchists because the people want majority rules and equal treatment in application of the law for all.
The MAGA followers are as misguided as anybody else. Trump isn’t the answer either…he is the same dog with different fleas.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:32 PM   #64
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
Or go to YouTube and watch literally hundreds of videos that detail all the violence that took place during the storming of the capitol. I'm pretty sure this has all been very well documented and seen by anyone not living with their head buried in the sand or some other MAGA reality orifice.

Dude says I'd have to use AI
If there are that many examples as you say, then please humor me and post one. Just one. I've honestly never seen a truly violent act at J6. You know, like a molotov cocktail, or fists flying, or a knife being brandished, or a gun of any type. Just post one.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 03:33 PM   #65
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
God, you are stupid!
You insult Forrest's everywhere.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:55 PM   #66
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
If there are that many examples as you say, then please humor me and post one. Just one. I've honestly never seen a truly violent act at J6. You know, like a molotov cocktail, or fists flying, or a knife being brandished, or a gun of any type. Just post one.
K

MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 04:15 PM   #67
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Can you name one violent act on J6 other than the cop shooting an unarmed citizen. Why isn't the left protesting police brutality? Get out of here with your fake outrage. You guys love violence against police and the govt. You invented it after all.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/six-...attack-capitol

At least 165 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including over 50 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 140 police officers were assaulted January 6th at the Capitol including about 80 U.S. Capitol Police and about 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department.

Approximately six individuals have been arrested on a series of charges that relate to assaulting a member of the media, or destroying their equipment, on January 6th.

The above is from a report six months after Jan.6. There have been a lot more since.
Old 03-05-2024, 04:25 PM   #68
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

At least 165 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including over 50 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Approximately 140 police officers were assaulted January 6th at the Capitol including about 80 U.S. Capitol Police and about 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department.

Approximately six individuals have been arrested on a series of charges that relate to assaulting a member of the media, or destroying their equipment, on January 6th.

The above is from a report six months after Jan.6. There have been a lot more since.
Don't be upset if I don't believe your source. I want to actually SEE a violent act. Not something Liz Cheney says happened and to trust her. Nevermind Nancy.

Show me please. This shouldn't be hard. You say their are hundreds of examples.
Old 03-05-2024, 05:12 PM   #69
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Doesn't the Constitution give to the citizens the "right" to overthrow a tyrannical government? Given the plight of the citizens currently, and in years past...doesn't our government qualify to be called "tyrannical"? How else but by storming the Capitol building can the citizens show their displeasure with a government that has stopped "representing" them for decades now?

For many years now, the citizens of this country have been afraid of their government. I think it's about time that the government here became a little more afraid of their long-suffering citizens. An act of defiance can never be called an "act against democracy"...because "disobedience" is the very base upon which democracy has been built!
No it doesn’t. Nothing in the constitution permits violent overthrow of the government. We can change the government. We do that by voting. We changed it in 2020. Trump didn’t like the change so he fomented insurrection. If you are afraid of the current government, that’s on you. You used to be a voice of reason. Sadly, the above post is the raving of a lunatic.
Old 03-05-2024, 05:28 PM   #70
thaskalos

Quote:
No it doesn’t. Nothing in the constitution permits violent overthrow of the government. We can change the government. We do that by voting. We changed it in 2020. Trump didn’t like the change so he fomented insurrection. If you are afraid of the current government, that’s on you. You used to be a voice of reason. Sadly, the above post is the raving of a lunatic.
You are wrong…and when I get to my computer I will prove it to you. The citizens don’t have to wait 4 years for some bogus election where they have to choose the “best” of two evils. And I apologize profusely if my “lunatic raving” has upset you.
Old 03-05-2024, 05:40 PM   #71
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Until they lock Michael Byrd up in a prison cell for murder, everything else is laughable.

Justice my ass.
Old 03-05-2024, 06:37 PM   #72
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Until they lock Michael Byrd up in a prison cell for murder, everything else is laughable.

Justice my ass.
Amen!
Old 03-05-2024, 06:56 PM   #73
MTO Joe

Quote:
Doesn't the Constitution give to the citizens the "right" to overthrow a tyrannical government? Given the plight of the citizens currently, and in years past...doesn't our government qualify to be called "tyrannical"? How else but by storming the Capitol building can the citizens show their displeasure with a government that has stopped "representing" them for decades now?
Their “displeasure” with their government is manifested in how staggeringly low the approval ratings are for their representatives in Congress. And yet, incumbents have a 95% re-election rate. Instead of demanding better at the ballot box, we simply and indifferently endorse the familiar.

And thus we get the government we deserve.
MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 08:29 PM   #74
fast4522

Quote:
The MAGA followers are as misguided as anybody else. Trump isn’t the answer either…he is the same dog with different fleas.
In this country America first is resonating louder than anything you fleas can take.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-05-2024, 08:33 PM   #75
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
In this country America first is resonating louder than anything you fleas can take.
You are saying it...so it must be true.