Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-23-2019, 10:26 AM   #31
acorn54

thank god for australian racing at night. very tempting to go there, but of course all the peaceful affluent places these days have strict immigration policies. doubt it is a coincidence. they seem like happy folk. call each other "mate", which is not politically correct in this country. that's another thing, in australia i doubt very much they have thought police ready to call you out for what they deem is offensive to some group.

with all the turmoil in this country nowadays, its turning into one giant open air asylum. no respect for authority, or what this country stands for. it's going to hell in a hand basket if you ask me. i am glad i am in my later years.
acorn54 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2019, 11:17 AM   #32
Ocala Mike

acorn, your "later years" statement is spot on. You know the good thing about old age, right? It doesn't tend to last too long!
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2019, 11:23 AM   #33
C16
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I meet my goal almost every single month, so I'm not wondering that at all. I work a real job, so I don't need this website to feed myself.

No sweat off my back. But it's a way for people to show their appreciation for this site that has been active probably before you were even born.

I'll be fine. Don't worry about me.
I'm not worried about you.. Anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I am a lib. And as a lib I can not find what corner of the political spectrum you are hiding in. Insulting long term contributors here as though you know what is going on. You don't. What are you?

You even seem to defy human classification.
The corner where I abide by the constitution and put my country first. You libs need to move to North Korea where 40% of the population are undernourished and currently facing a food crisis so you can get familiar with how one needs to preserve ours. It is clear what you are though, ignorant to the fact my tax dollars contribute to the freedom of ignorance. The reason why you don't care is likely because you receive tax benefits and instead of being appreciative and humble at the fact you are even getting anything in return, you have become accustomed to it as if it were a duty, not a privilege.

I could not be more proud of Trump and look forward to him dismantling more of these outlandish policies your muslim brother Obama and party have instilled. Enjoy whats left of the pie Jr. for it is on the road to extinction. You libs have no idea how lucky you are to be a part of this country and instead of voting for your future bloodline you butcher it every chance you have for a short dollar. Selfish, hypocritical embarrassments. That has ended, conservatives have finally taken over, enjoy

Last edited by C16; 02-23-2019 at 11:25 AM.
C16 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2019, 11:44 AM   #34
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by C16
You libs need to move to North Korea where 40% of the population are undernourished and currently facing a food crisis so you can get familiar with how one needs to preserve ours. It is clear what you are though, ignorant to the fact my tax dollars contribute to the freedom of ignorance. The reason why you don't care is likely because you receive tax benefits and instead of being appreciative and humble at the fact you are even getting anything in return, you have become accustomed to it as if it were a duty, not a privilege.
Judging by your stunted politics you are a pitiful remnant of John Birch and McCarthyism

Old 02-23-2019, 12:06 PM   #35
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by C16 View Post
I see you're still using Tom as a crutch.. I refuse to " go on ", you are doing an ample of a job with your hypocritical actions. You wonder why no one is donating to this site. Maybe if you held yourself to a proper standard and treated everyone fairly you would see a better yield.

Please, carry on
C16, you're making me feel that I want to retract my words, regarding my welcome to you. Many of your political points are 'spot-on,' but your view of certain members here is way off base. Tom and PaceAdvantage are not liberals...far from it. Read some history before you put your foot in your mouth any deeper.

And, how about dropping the wise-ass, condescending retorts...very unbecoming for a staunch conservative (if that IS what you are), and are what I despise the most about staunch liberals.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2019, 12:19 PM   #36
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn54 View Post
thank god for australian racing at night. very tempting to go there, but of course all the peaceful affluent places these days have strict immigration policies. doubt it is a coincidence. they seem like happy folk. call each other "mate", which is not politically correct in this country. that's another thing, in australia i doubt very much they have thought police ready to call you out for what they deem is offensive to some group.

with all the turmoil in this country nowadays, its turning into one giant open air asylum. no respect for authority, or what this country stands for. it's going to hell in a hand basket if you ask me. i am glad i am in my later years.
You haven't had Democracy until you've had Australian Democracy....

Google it... pretty wild how they do things...
Old 02-23-2019, 12:30 PM   #37
fast4522

MargieRose, we are all big enough to take it around here. This guy is new and I think that I am quite content to lay back and see exactly where this flows. Tom has yet to chime in and you know he does not go to the beat of anyones drum without some Panache for chuckles. I really don't know if I am crediting Tom appropriately, PA is a big boy and in some part does the environment thing and will do that for C16 to a point. So I am jut going to ride shotgun till I wake up.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2019, 12:51 PM   #38
C16
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
C16, you're making me feel that I want to retract my words, regarding my welcome to you. Many of your political points are 'spot-on,' but your view of certain members here is way off base. Tom and PaceAdvantage are not liberals...far from it. Read some history before you put your foot in your mouth any deeper.

And, how about dropping the wise-ass, condescending retorts...very unbecoming for a staunch conservative (if that IS what you are), and are what I despise the most about staunch liberals.
No no, I know Tom is not a liberal, Pace is though. Only libs have the audacity to be contradicting hypocrites and if in fact Pace is not a lib, he is in my eyes
Old 02-23-2019, 01:02 PM   #39
C16
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
MargieRose, we are all big enough to take it around here. This guy is new and I think that I am quite content to lay back and see exactly where this flows. Tom has yet to chime in and you know he does not go to the beat of anyones drum without some Panache for chuckles. I really don't know if I am crediting Tom appropriately, PA is a big boy and in some part does the environment thing and will do that for C16 to a point. So I am jut going to ride shotgun till I wake up.
While you wait, play a drinking game.. Rewatch Trump's recent State of the Union and every time that abolishment Nancy Pelosi licks her lips I want you to drink. That should speed up your sleep cycle exponentially. Even with your lib wine coolers you will be done in no time, you're welcome and enjoy
Old 02-23-2019, 01:17 PM   #40
fast4522

I am no lib, I don't like looking at old ladys, and drink only when I get a hankering to. Continue with caution.
Old 02-23-2019, 01:22 PM   #41
C16
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I am no lib, I don't like looking at old ladys, and drink only when I get a hankering to. Continue with caution.
I live dangerously
Old 02-23-2019, 01:49 PM   #42
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by C16 View Post
While you wait, play a drinking game.. Rewatch Trump's recent State of the Union and every time that abolishment Nancy Pelosi licks her lips I want you to drink. That should speed up your sleep cycle exponentially. Even with your lib wine coolers you will be done in no time, you're welcome and enjoy
What is the label from Nancy's winery? I would want to drink the right wine.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2019, 01:59 PM   #43
fast4522

Some good music to go with Tampa Bay Downs

Old 02-23-2019, 04:14 PM   #44
C16
Apprentice

My initial comment on page 2 was to console Tom, I did not call him a lib, Pace is the lib. Pace is clearly using Tom as a crutch. Though I am sure Tom does not need consoling I figure I'd show support for a fellow American

Pace entertain me as why you feel it is fine for you not to follow the rules, but hold everyone else to them? You related to Kim Jong-un? This site should be called CommieAdvantage
Old 02-23-2019, 04:18 PM   #45
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Uh, he owns the place.
He gets to make the rules.
Most of us get that and respect that.

And he is not a liberal!