Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-14-2008, 10:16 PM   #1
bigmack

Democratic Convention

This is rich. When does this guy assert himself enough to give anyone the impression he has a pair? Good grief man, you're running for Pres.

It's the Clinton Show as a result of "I got no-hand" Barack.

As usual, Morris swipes my take:

[YT="Dem Conven - Numb Nuts"]_PPnQwnl1mg[/YT]
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2008, 11:13 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

He knows his place, huh?

Old 08-14-2008, 11:36 PM   #3
riskman

The American people are not going to entrust the security and prosperity of the country to such an immature and unproven man.

The American people are not interested in another round of top-down social engineering by the federal government. If anything, the nation's political leaders need to catch up to the waves of conservative and populist impulses spreading throughout the country. See, for example, the grassroots movement to limit the eminent domain power of state and local governments and the nationwide revolt against "comprehensive Immigration reform."

Obama's dissolutely liberal politics hopefully will sink him in the general election, just as it torpedoed previous Democratic candidates.

Obama's history of race-based politics and his membership in a militant black church - which places him in opposition to most white voters on such emotional issues as welfare, crime, and affirmative action, and casts doubt on his ability and commitment to represent the interests of the entire nation.

The fact of the matter is that Obama has no chance of being elected president in 2008. Hope I am right on this one.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:56 AM   #4
NJ Stinks

Riskman, I look forward to your posts after the election in November.
NJ Stinks is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2008, 01:13 AM   #5
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
These cocksure responses I find entertaining. Many folk said the same nonsense about Hillary.

A majority want change from Bush but they ain't stupid enough to push this little leaguer into the big show.

You mean he don't know how to play hard ball?

Dem's sending up another doomed hopeful.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:24 AM   #6
NJ Stinks

Bigmack, if your guy wins in November, you can sit back and enjoy our misery. It works both ways for sure.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:46 AM   #7
bigmack

Quote:
Bigmack, if your guy wins in November, you can sit back and enjoy our misery. It works both ways for sure.
I don't have a guy but I'll assume your choice and can't fathom how he would handle a real situation without being the ol' "deer in headlights". Hell, he might even soil himself.

Does he appear ready to handle real serious things to you?
Old 08-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I'm guilty of replies such as these myself. I believe I was typing this kind of thing in 2004.

In any event, the left pretty much felt GWB was an easy target in 2004, and look what happened....

The Democrats clearly do not want to win the White House. They insist on putting up far-left wing candidates whom the American public will reject time and time again.

This year, they not only put up one of the most, if not THE most liberal candidate they have ever nominated, but to top it all off, they nominate the first black man ever, and as a backup, they had the first woman nominee waiting in the wings.

One really must question whether or not the leadership at the Democratic party is actually being controlled by Republicans. How else can you explain their choice of candidates in a year where they should be leading in the polls by 20-25% at this point in time?

It's as if they actually WANT to give themselves a loosing chance in a year when they should be a mortal cinch lock.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #9
Dave Schwartz

According to Iowa Electronic Markets, it is currently 62-38 Obama.

http://www.biz.uiowa.edu/iem/

Since they have never missed one since they started in 1988, I am scared out of my pants.
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I think the stupidity of the American Voter is being way underestimated. Obama has a very good chance if you ask me.

And he is going to have to stare down Putin............now that scares me.....!!
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2008, 12:41 PM   #11
Greyfox

Old Man River or The New Frontier??

I don't like either McCain or Obama.
Neither was the best representative from their parties.
The debates will be the tipping point one way or the other.
Unless Obamamania subsides between here and November,
I reluctantly give the edge to Obama.

Black American Erik Rush has done his home work on Obama.
At http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/rush/070221 He has written:
"Well, to say that the Trinity United Church of Christ (http://www.tucc.org) is afrocentric in the extreme would be a gross understatement. It's not simply afrocentric, it's African-centric. In fact, one could argue that this organization worships things African to a far greater degree than they do Christ, and gives the impression of being a separatist "church" in the same vein as do certain supremacist "white brethren" churches — or even Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam.
Shocking? An overstatement? An overreaction?

One can see for oneself on the Trinity United Church website, which is replete with confirmation of what I present here. What follows is an excerpt from their Mission Statement:

"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community."

Jerome Corsi writing in the New York Times has also done his home work.
He's written a book entitled "The Obama Nation."
The Preface is at http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/13/bo...ma-nation.html

Corsi has stated:

"In contrast to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama has not been vetted, not even by Democrats. Even today he is largely an unknown to all but a small handful of dogged political professionals and a concentrated core of political junkies who inhabit Internet blogs. Thus, in this book I have pursued Obama’s extensive connections with Islam and with radical racial politics, including those articulated by such extremists as Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, in order to bring these issues from the shadows where Obama has tried to keep them hidden."

The fact is though, that Obama is being worshipped like a rock star.
He is entrancing audiences.
If the youth show up to vote as they might this time, he is a "shoo in."
John McCain looks awfully decrepit next to almost anyone he stands with.

Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #12
hcap

Corsi is a lying F**K**g son of a bitch. And deserves to be strung up by his b****. His book is a collection of lies. His history is that of a political hit man.

Screw him and the boat he rode in on.

Homework? ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-
ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #13
bigmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Corsi is a lying F**K**g son of a bitch. And deserves to be strung up by his b****. His book is a collection of lies. His history is that of a political hit man.

Whoa there fella. What seems to be the problem?

Just think, within a short period of time you'll be reading on your oftvisited org sites that Putin conspired with McCann to invade GA to make Obama look weak (not all that tough to do)

DVD's, blogs, Senate Panels & tin foil to follow.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:21 PM   #14
Greyfox

Tut Tut Queen Tut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap

Homework? ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-
Thoroughness or obsessive compulsiveness noted.
Corsi has had to apologize before for being too hasty.
That doesn't make him wrong here. Laughing off his accusations isn't an argument either.
But what about Erik Rush's assement of the Trinity Church? You seem terribly mute in that department.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2008, 09:30 PM   #15
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack
I don't have a guy but I'll assume your choice and can't fathom how he would handle a real situation without being the ol' "deer in headlights". Hell, he might even soil himself.

Does he appear ready to handle real serious things to you?
Honestly, I have no idea. But after the last 8 years I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.