Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-30-2020, 01:30 PM   #31
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 02:23 PM   #32
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Perhaps it's a good idea to have some one like trump as president every 200 years. It test our constitution and if needed we make adjustments

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 03:07 PM   #33
stuball

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Where is the proof of illegal acts.?
I'm blind I just don't see it
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 04:19 PM   #34
Andy Asaro

Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee Unanimously Passes Motion to Audit Fulton County’s Absentee Ballots Using Method Outlined by Jovan Pulitzer

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Excerpts

“I don’t care about the machine. I don’t even care about the code that was written in the machine. What I care about is that physical artifact [ballot] and that physical artifact has material differences district to district that should not be there.”

Pulitzer said it would take him two hours to look at 500,000 ballots.

The Georgia State Senate Judiciary Subcomittee unanimously passed a motion to audit Fulton County’s absentee ballots with the process Pulitzer outlined during today’s hearing.
Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 04:25 PM   #35
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevecsd2 View Post
RE: Purging voter rolls of the moved, non-voters and deceased.

A couple of years ago I was heavily involved with two referendums in our county. We have about 110,000 voters on the voter data base in our county. Over 15,000 of them have moved, haven't voted in years or have died.

When we looked into the rules for Tennessee to purge those voters the rules for removing people are very convoluted and take years to get someone of of the voter rolls.

First a person must NOT have voted for 4 years. Then the local election commission has to do two mailers to them, spanning a year. If no response or contact, then they put them on the list to be removed.

Of the 15,000 the local election commission only removed about 1,100 that year.

This is one big reason why the voter rolls are inflated.
I live in Queens NY with my girlfriend. She has 3 brothers. They all grew up in Astoria on the other side of Queens from where we live now.

Eventually, each brother got married and moved out of Queens. One went to Florida and then North Carolina. One went to NJ. One went upstate NY. None EVER lived anywhere near where I am now. Every single one them has been registered in my book at the public school my girlfriend and I vote at for years. They've been out of Queens for over 20 years. I didn't check this year because I mailed in my ballot, but there is absolutely no explanation for how or why they would be in my district to begin with, let alone for decades after they moved out of Queens. They are registered as democrats in my book, though I'm pretty sure 2 of them are currently registered as republicans now because they changed politically from when they were young and first registered.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-30-2020 at 04:27 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 06:12 PM   #36
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I live in Queens NY with my girlfriend. She has 3 brothers. They all grew up in Astoria on the other side of Queens from where we live now.

Eventually, each brother got married and moved out of Queens. One went to Florida and then North Carolina. One went to NJ. One went upstate NY. None EVER lived anywhere near where I am now. Every single one them has been registered in my book at the public school my girlfriend and I vote at for years. They've been out of Queens for over 20 years. I didn't check this year because I mailed in my ballot, but there is absolutely no explanation for how or why they would be in my district to begin with, let alone for decades after they moved out of Queens. They are registered as democrats in my book, though I'm pretty sure 2 of them are currently registered as republicans now because they changed politically from when they were young and first registered.
I wonder how the BOE explains multiple households living at the same address.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 07:36 PM   #37
Secretariat

Massive Voter Fraud

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cob...DBGZKKMPC3YAQ/

"COBB COUNTY, Ga. — Channel 2 Action News has learned that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has finished the signature audit in Cobb County over the November election.

Earlier in the month, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said his office had investigated credible allegations that Cobb County improperly performed signature matches during the June primary, so he ordered a signature audit for the November election in that county.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray spoke with Raffensperger late Tuesday afternoon, who said there were only two mismatched signatures among the more than 15,000 votes in the audit."

Last edited by Secretariat; 12-30-2020 at 07:39 PM.
Secretariat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-30-2020, 11:02 PM   #38
OntheRail

Quote:
It's out there... just have to have to open your eyes

Here some MORE... if you dare to watch.
Remember eyes open and volume on.

Old 12-30-2020, 11:26 PM   #39
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
It's out there... just have to have to open your eyes

Here some MORE... if you dare to watch.
Remember eyes open and volume on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR9DnQMjVWo

I have people that do this work for me. They are called federal judges. Present your evidence to them.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 12:10 AM   #40
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretariat View Post
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cob...DBGZKKMPC3YAQ/

"COBB COUNTY, Ga. — Channel 2 Action News has learned that the Georgia Bureau of Investigation has finished the signature audit in Cobb County over the November election.

Earlier in the month, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said his office had investigated credible allegations that Cobb County improperly performed signature matches during the June primary, so he ordered a signature audit for the November election in that county.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray spoke with Raffensperger late Tuesday afternoon, who said there were only two mismatched signatures among the more than 15,000 votes in the audit."
Raffensperger is a liar, obviously. Corrupt too. Here could be one big reason why:

Quote:
Everyone wondered why Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger did all he could to block President Trump’s efforts to get a fair count of the votes there.

He refused to require adequate verification of signatures on absentee and mail-in ballots, kicked Republican observers out on election day and in the subsequent recounts, did not give the GOP a list of who voted so they could check for errors, and then refused to change the rules to give the Republicans a fair vote count in the Senate runoffs in Georgia coming up on January 5th.

But he’s a Republican, right? Labeling him a RINO only goes so far in explaining his conduct.

But now we find a curious fact. His brother, Ron Raffensperger, turns out to be employed by Huawei, the miscreant Chinese company controlled by the Beijing government and sanctioned by the US. Ron Raffensperger is the CTO of Huawei Enterprise Storage Solutions. Based in Shenzhen, China.
https://www.dickmorris.com/brad-raff...i/#more-112434
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 12:23 AM   #41
MONEY

Quote:
I have people that do this work for me. They are called federal judges. Present your evidence to them.
Federal judges have refused to look at any and all possible evidence of election fraud.
Old 12-31-2020, 12:34 AM   #42
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY View Post
Federal judges have refused to look at any and all possible evidence of election fraud.
Maybe the reason for that is like Chris Christie said: "they talk of fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud."
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 07:35 AM   #43
delayjf

Quote:
There's also the issue of states not following election law as established by that states legislature, as required by the Constitution. IMO they need to redo the election in the 5 states in question.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 07:40 AM   #44
davew

Quote:
Like the self proclaimed Governor Stacy Abrams sister? I would think Leslie Joyce Abrams could SEE the conflict of interest.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-31-2020, 07:52 AM   #45
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Maybe the reason for that is like Chris Christie said: "they talk of fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud."
The problem with claiming election fraud in court against a state, is that each state is in charge of it's own election and can't defraud itself.
In other words, if the state officials in charge of the election are OK with fraudulent results then no fraud occurred.