Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-01-2017, 07:07 PM   #1
elysiantraveller

How much longer for Tillerson?

Interesting article from politico here.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2017, 08:04 PM   #2
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
How much longer for Tillerson?
How much longer can he put up with it? It's not like he needs the job. Or the grief.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #3
fast4522

I would not count on anything elysiantraveller posts as being close to an outcome, his hate for this administration runs deeper than anything that can be found at the anti Trump rallies. No dog and pony show will come close to the spot on assessments and crystal clear transparency the country gets with President Donald J. Trump. That is all it is a dog and pony shoe that everyone understands, if it does not get through to Kim Dumb Dong before New Years something else will. No matter what the guy who started this thread suggests this will be resolved to our President's satisfaction without the can continuing down the road. Just think of the enormity that will be felt when an outsider with NO political experience solves a few problems that the others could not for five decades or longer. That enormity will end scores of political careers, those who want too much will constantly hear the words of JFK.

Last edited by fast4522; 10-01-2017 at 09:39 PM.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2017, 09:44 PM   #4
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I would not count on anything elysiantraveller posts as being close to an outcome, his hate for this administration runs deeper than anything that can be found at the anti Trump rallies.

I've given him some props lately.

I've also realized that he's a centrist NY moderate who uses Twitter to appeal to his base. (Called that too btw)

I also, however, have the ability to think objectively. How supportive your boy Bannon been of him lately?

Here is a Fox News Poll.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 10-01-2017 at 09:55 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:46 PM   #5
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
How much longer can he put up with it? It's not like he needs the job. Or the grief.
Its all part of Trump's 4D chess game to undermine his SOS from Twitter dontcha know?
Old 10-01-2017, 10:00 PM   #6
Clocker

Quote:
I would not count on anything elysiantraveller posts as being close to an outcome
Is what he posted factual? What difference does it make who posted it? The fact is that the Secy. of State is trying to do something and his boss is calling him out in front of the whole world, saying that he is wasting his time.

If this happened in the real world, the boss would talk to the guy privately, discuss it, and either let him go on or tell him to try something else.
Old 10-01-2017, 10:40 PM   #7
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Is what he posted factual? What difference does it make who posted it? The fact is that the Secy. of State is trying to do something and his boss is calling him out in front of the whole world, saying that he is wasting his time.

If this happened in the real world, the boss would talk to the guy privately, discuss it, and either let him go on or tell him to try something else.
The end run is all that counts, it is a dog and pony show mostly for the Hillary and Bernie crowd. Like a ripe boil that needs to be lanced, we all can watch this fool from NK implode with a little help from his friends.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:02 PM   #8
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
The end run is all that counts, it is a dog and pony show mostly for the Hillary and Bernie crowd. Like a ripe boil that needs to be lanced, we all can watch this fool from NK implode with a little help from his friends.
Is there anything Trump can do wrong in your eyes? I'm not trying to be funny....I'm genuinely asking. What would he have to do for you to think he is wrong?
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2017, 11:37 PM   #9
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Is there anything Trump can do wrong in your eyes? I'm not trying to be funny....I'm genuinely asking. What would he have to do for you to think he is wrong?
Think about it this way, NO one is going to trade their hand for yours. New policy alone will kill off and discourage several million of your like minded folks from voting, when things begin to snowball the Mexican's will not be the only ones outbound at the borders.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:37 PM   #10
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Is there anything Trump can do wrong in your eyes?
Blasphemy!
Old 10-02-2017, 12:28 AM   #11
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post

I've given him some props lately.

I've also realized that he's a centrist NY moderate who uses Twitter to appeal to his base. (Called that too btw)

I also, however, have the ability to think objectively. How supportive your boy Bannon been of him lately?

Here is a Fox News Poll.
I would love to see Bannon end Paul Ryan's career, I see how things look but really could give a rats ass. Ryan & McConnell are the problem, not even close to being a solution.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:29 AM   #12
davew

Tillerson will probably be around until there is a HUGE earthquake and he can resign and run the rebuilding charity, pocketing a few billion in the process.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 05:43 AM   #13
dkithore

Quote:
dkithore is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2017, 07:31 AM   #14
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Think about it this way, NO one is going to trade their hand for yours. New policy alone will kill off and discourage several million of your like minded folks from voting, when things begin to snowball the Mexican's will not be the only ones outbound at the borders.
This sounds like it's happened before in a couple of places.

Of course that won't happen but thanks for the glimpse.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:46 AM   #15
Nutz and Boltz
Mad as hell !

[quote=fast4522;2226959]Think about it this way, New policy alone will Kill off......[/quote

Kill off? For real ?

Last edited by Nutz and Boltz; 10-02-2017 at 07:48 AM.
Nutz and Boltz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: