Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-10-2021, 06:57 AM   #106
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Actually, I was going to suggest he give you a few bucks for the holidays. I heard you were not doing so good at the track this year. Your Toga 2 a Day results were underwhelming. Good thing for you you're bets were pretty small, too. Did you bet enough to get free PPS.
That was an exercise Tom. But following me to different boards is fun. At least I’m not under your skin.

Anytime you’d like to compare handle numbers this year…or any year for that matter let me know. Anytime you want to go heads up, loser leaves the board let me know.

You talk a big game…lets see you back it up.
1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 07:47 AM   #107
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post
That was an exercise Tom. But following me to different boards is fun. At least I’m not under your skin.

Anytime you’d like to compare handle numbers this year…or any year for that matter let me know. Anytime you want to go heads up, loser leaves the board let me know.

Narcissists are always the last to know that they are narcissists.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 07:56 AM   #108
tucker6

I've read that Greta may be the product of fetal alcohol syndrome as well. Given that she comes from Scandinavia, I wouldn't doubt the rumors. That's a lot of disabilities. Maybe she should sign up for the circus alongside the yak woman and bark out her thoughts on climate change. Just a thought.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 08:59 AM   #109
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
I've read that Greta may be the product of fetal alcohol syndrome as well. Given that she comes from Scandinavia, I wouldn't doubt the rumors. That's a lot of disabilities. Maybe she should sign up for the circus alongside the yak woman and bark out her thoughts on climate change. Just a thought.
Unfunny people are always the last to know that they aren’t funny.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:27 AM   #110
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Narcissists are always the last to know that they are narcissists.
Assholes, too!
Old 12-10-2021, 09:40 AM   #111
boxcar

Quote:

You mean...unlike the PA forum that you can't stay away from? This entire forum lives rent-free inside your empty skull.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:24 AM   #112
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Assholes, too!
Wise of you to avoid my other post Tubby.

You know you don’t want to go there with me.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:25 AM   #113
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You mean...unlike the PA forum that you can't stay away from? This entire forum lives rent-free inside your empty skull.
Yeah you sure have showed me these last few days

Don’t you have a cross to burn or a handicapped person to push down?
Old 12-10-2021, 10:45 AM   #114
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Wise of you to avoid my other post Tubby.

You know you don’t want to go there with me.

And just who the F*** are you?
Some asshole internet troll who thinks betting handle make him a man?
Guess nature didn't, cause he sure talks like a pussy.

Gamblers Anonymous.com is the site you need to go. I'm you'll fit in there!
They all have big handles there. Oh, sorry to bring a sore subject, Stubby.

Gotta Stubby, scratches are coming in.
You do know what that means, right?
Old 12-10-2021, 11:08 AM   #115
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:

And just who the F*** are you?
Some asshole internet troll who thinks betting handle make him a man?
Guess nature didn't, cause he sure talks like a pussy.

Gamblers Anonymous.com is the site you need to go. I'm you'll fit in there!
They all have big handles there. Oh, sorry to bring a sore subject, Stubby.

Gotta Stubby, scratches are coming in.
You do know what that means, right?
Be careful…a guy of your age and size shouldn’t be getting so mad. We need you around for as long as possible.

Good luck today. I’ve seen your recent “picks.” 3 horses a race and claiming you win if any of them win.

Impressive stuff.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:06 PM   #116
jimmyb

The bride of Chucky

a53.png
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2021, 12:08 PM   #117
boxcar

Quote:
Yeah you sure have showed me these last few days

Don’t you have a cross to burn or a handicapped person to push down?
No, you have actually showed us. You can't stay away from here.

You remind me of Hcap. He would every so often put me on iggy after I cleaned his clock on one topic or another -- only to take me off again after a few weeks. That guy was one glutton for punishment. The King of Masochists. Likewise, you will be "punished" for staying here. You're totally out of your element. There are far too many sharp, thinking conservatives - moderates here on this forum who will constantly clean your clock. You will eventually be beaten down to a pulp -- or totally ignored.

And, yes, every now and again, I do lend a hand to push around a handicapped in their wheelchair.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:35 PM   #118
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
No, you have actually showed us. You can't stay away from here.

You remind me of Hcap. He would every so often put me on iggy after I cleaned his clock on one topic or another -- only to take me off again after a few weeks. That guy was one glutton for punishment. The King of Masochists. Likewise, you will be "punished" for staying here. You're totally out of your element. There are far too many sharp, thinking conservatives - moderates here on this forum who will constantly clean your clock. You will eventually be beaten down to a pulp -- or totally ignored.

And, yes, every now and again, I do lend a hand to push around a handicapped in their wheelchair.
No one has punished me yet. I've made you look silly for days now.

First I made you stop posting so many Covid threads. You didn't realize it, because I work at a completely different level than you...but it happened.

Then I reminded everyone about what a scumbag you are for welching on your bet with Hcap (who is still living rent free in your head.) You attempted to talk your way out of that, but everyone saw what a crock of shit it was.

Then I drew you out to show just how morally bankrupt you are. Typical fake religious guy who quotes the scripture but doesn't live it.

You're my puppet and every time you respond everyone sees it. You can't stop responding to me because you want to one up me so bad but you can't.

And judging by the pm's I've been getting, people are glad I'm pushing you around. You've bullied people long enough.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:40 PM   #119
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Be careful…a guy of your age and size shouldn’t be getting so mad. We need you around for as long as possible.

Good luck today. I’ve seen your recent “picks.” 3 horses a race and claiming you win if any of them win.

Impressive stuff.
I'll give you 3 months back.
Find a post where I list 3 and claimed I had the winner.

And point me to your posted selections. I found a whole of bitch'n N moaning N complaining, but selections? Not so many.

Lots of loser talk. You sound very MAAAAAD.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:43 PM   #120
boxcar

Quote:
No one has punished me yet. I've made you look silly for days now.

First I made you stop posting so many Covid threads. You didn't realize it, because I work at a completely different level than you...but it happened.

Then I reminded everyone about what a scumbag you are for welching on your bet with Hcap (who is still living rent free in your head.) You attempted to talk your way out of that, but everyone saw what a crock of shit it was.

Then I drew you out to show just how morally bankrupt you are. Typical fake religious guy who quotes the scripture but doesn't live it.

You're my puppet and every time you respond everyone sees it. You can't stop responding to me because you want to one up me so bad but you can't.

And judging by the pm's I've been getting, people are glad I'm pushing you around. You've bullied people long enough.
You don't have the mental ammo to do that, nor will you ever. All you have showed to everyone is how I own you. I live in your empty cranial cavity which is why you couldn't resist coming after me shortly after your reincarnation as a bottom-feeding troll.

You're just another empty suit but even more sorry and pathetic than Hcap was.

But...may the Spike be with you.