Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 08-22-2019, 08:51 AM   #1876
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
One of the things I have always admired about you is that you are willing to admit when you are wrong. Also, with the Q stuff, you were always willing to accept good-natured jabs about it. You even said when it was done and, as you indicated, have not posted about it for months. I'm surprised you are taking so much heat. I commend you for your courage!
Did he admit that he was wrong about the Q-Group's "worldwide humanitarian activities"? All I've seen is him refusing to talk about that anymore. Refusing to talk about an issue is hardly an admission of being wrong...IMO.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:38 AM   #1877
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
That's not exactly what I was going for.

Ely makes this latest Trump fiasco regarding Jewish loyalty about TRUMP. When it's not about voting loyalty for TRUMP. It's about not voting for Democrats.
Yeah the guy repeating that he's worshiped like the second coming of God and a King certainly isn't making it about himself...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 10:00 AM   #1878
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Did he admit that he was wrong about the Q-Group's "worldwide humanitarian activities"? All I've seen is him refusing to talk about that anymore. Refusing to talk about an issue is hardly an admission of being wrong...IMO.
I wasn't necessarily referring to the Q stuff. Randall has recently admitted to being wrong about the trade war with China. He has also sent me a PM on another topic where he said that he was wrong. With Q, I believe that I wrote that he was always willing to take good-natured jabs about it. He has not said that he was wrong, but that it had run its course. Randall certainly doesn't need me defending him. I stand by what I first wrote and you are entitled to your opinion(s).
Old 08-22-2019, 10:02 AM   #1879
woodtoo

White House press are very unhappy with chopper pressers
much too hot and 30 plus minutes of POTUS, much too long.
He answers too many questions.

"HELP!!!!! He's melting us!"

Good news prissies, Winters Coming!!!
Old 08-22-2019, 12:52 PM   #1880
Tor Ekman

May God bless him:
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 05:19 PM   #1881
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Finished?

It's not about voting for HIM. It's about NOT voting for THEM.

I know subtle differences are a tough thing for you to wrap your large head around.

I say give it a try though.
This puzzles a lot of people. Many voted against Clinton. Not for trump. I'm one of them. Clinton would have, IMO, run the country down the tubes by now. Also...The scandals we now know happened in the FBI ranks would be the norm going forward in many govt factions. I don't want that.

Why he and others don't understand that, or simply don't want to understand it, is beyond me.

In other news, the economy is doing fine . I'm good with that
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 05:29 PM   #1882
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
This puzzles a lot of people. Many voted against Clinton. Not for trump. I'm one of them.

If the economy stays the same or better, you're 100% behind Trump? If the economy softened, would you consider someone like a Biden or Bullock? If you don't mind saying, when's the last time you voted for a Dem for prez?
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 05:45 PM   #1883
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
TEXAS ONLY....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 06:10 PM   #1884
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
TEXAS ONLY....
Come on......the numbers are great. Just because some States are lower than others doesn’t mean a damn thing. There has to be some local blame to go around.

Texas is pro-business and energy. The government here is smarter than Illinois and California. Don’t get me started on places like Maryland and New York........

All the States lie about the government debt. But it’s actual climate that matters......the business climate

Last edited by JustRalph; 08-22-2019 at 06:15 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 07:54 PM   #1885
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Just be happy and secede from the UNION....They don't call it the Lone Star State for nothing...
Old 08-22-2019, 08:18 PM   #1886
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Just be happy and secede from the UNION....They don't call it the Lone Star State for nothing...
So, what state are you from ReplayRandall.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 08:41 PM   #1887
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
So, what state are you from ReplayRandall.
Here in Charlotte, everyone talks about how fast we've grown in the last 15 years and how prosperous we've become. Well, the tide turned about a year ago when projects with cranes in the air began standing still, rather than in motion. Established restaurants began closing, with retailers such as Sears, Macy's, Kohl's leaving malls right and left. Taxes went up in a dramatic way, especially in Real Estate, auto defaults are at their highest levels ever, tuition at all schools have all seen huge increases, but wages remain stagnant here.

We have friends in Tampa, Las Vegas, San Diego, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver who all have similar situations to what we are experiencing here. The economy has definitely taken a downward turn and it's getting worse, except for isolated instances like Texas. As a whole, we see inflation everywhere, yet we're being told that there is little to none......I'm tired of the lies, things have to change and soon.

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 08-22-2019 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:00 PM   #1888
fast4522

In Tampa, Las Vegas, San Diego, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver are all areas affected like yours in NC with infestations of illegal's sucking up resources and municipality's raising taxes on the homeowners. Do you think illegal's spend what little they have at the mall, as if Amazon.com is going to ever pay taxes like the brick and mortar used to? Some trends will run until the next trend overtakes what was. If your a fixed income couple your outlook is going to be a huge contrast to dinks right?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-22-2019, 09:16 PM   #1889
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

It's as simple as this----->The middle-class is being decimated and are shrinking in numbers very rapidly, to the point of extinction, with Boomers being victimized by suppressive interest rates that robs them blind, thus further stagnating the economy...….Debt is piled on top of debt at an alarming rate, yet the lies never stop.
Old 08-22-2019, 09:26 PM   #1890
thaskalos

Did Trump promise a balanced budget? Will he deliver? Should it ever matter if he does or not...seeing that he is a "Republican" president?