Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-07-2018, 02:30 AM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MutuelClerk View Post
The draft dodging Prez only recently has wrapped himself in the flag and military and is now playing to his base.
I believe he is the first draft-dodging prez ever to do such a thing...oh wait...
Old 06-07-2018, 02:34 AM   #17
thaskalos

A draft-dodging president who had the gall to publicly declare that..."he didn't like his war-heroes to get captured by the enemy".

Last edited by thaskalos; 06-07-2018 at 02:43 AM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2018, 06:15 AM   #18
reckless
Veteran

It was John McCain who said ... 'I'm no war hero. I just happened to have been captured'.

It was Chris Rock, during the 2008 Presidential campaign (?), that did a McCain joke by saying ... 'McCain's no war hero. He got captured.'

All Trump did was steal someone else's joke. A joke in poor taste, yes, but plagarism nonetheless.

So, the media paints Trump as evil for telling a poor joke about someone that they regularly ridiculed. And the Trump haters bought into this wholeheartedly, as know-nothings tend to do.

The same media didn't go after Chris Rock when he told the McCain joke nor did many of you Trump haters. And, where was the media on the Bill Clinton rapes and crimes of treason? Hillary on Bengazi and Russia One? Obama's acts of treason with Iran, Russia and a host of other really illegal acts. How about the FBI/CIA/DoJ criminally going after Trump? Not a poop from any of the geniuses and Trump haters on this site.

Keep harping against Trump for all the stupid and wrong reasons and you'll simply be laughed at and ignored, like most of you are laughed at now.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2018, 09:45 AM   #19
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Don't you guys have better things to do (and by you guys, I mean the entire world of Trump-obsessed left-leaners) with your time?
Are we going to have to put up with this drivel for 6 more years of Trump, 8 years of Pence, and then 8 more years of Haley?

Never Trump
Never Pence
Never Haley

Never Never Land.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:04 AM   #20
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
No. You had JustRalph do it.
It had to be done.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2018, 11:56 AM   #21
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Not one Eagle player last season kneeled or sat during the Anthem the entire season, so I can't understand why Trump made the anthem the reason for withdrawing the invitation.Trump made this a big deal last year at the beginning of the season when there were only 2 or 3 players in the entire leauge who were still refusing to stand.The whole thing is a slobbering appeal to his base and the fact that Donny Bankruptcy wasn't allowed to join the NFL back in the day.The Donald knows how to carry a grudge.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)

Last edited by barahona44; 06-07-2018 at 12:00 PM.
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #22
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
It was John McCain who said ... 'I'm no war hero. I just happened to have been captured'.

It was Chris Rock, during the 2008 Presidential campaign (?), that did a McCain joke by saying ... 'McCain's no war hero. He got captured.'

All Trump did was steal someone else's joke. A joke in poor taste, yes, but plagarism nonetheless.

So, the media paints Trump as evil for telling a poor joke about someone that they regularly ridiculed. And the Trump haters bought into this wholeheartedly, as know-nothings tend to do.

The same media didn't go after Chris Rock when he told the McCain joke nor did many of you Trump haters. And, where was the media on the Bill Clinton rapes and crimes of treason? Hillary on Bengazi and Russia One? Obama's acts of treason with Iran, Russia and a host of other really illegal acts. How about the FBI/CIA/DoJ criminally going after Trump? Not a poop from any of the geniuses and Trump haters on this site.

Keep harping against Trump for all the stupid and wrong reasons and you'll simply be laughed at and ignored, like most of you are laughed at now.
In case you weren't aware Chris Rock is a comedian.His job is to say amusing things.The "what about (fill in name of evil Democrat" gets mighty tedious after a while.
And Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED, lost his law license and cost Al Gore the 2000 election.You act like he skated.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #23
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
In case you weren't aware Chris Rock is a comedian.His job is to say amusing things.

The media and left attributes the comment to Trump and Trump alone. If it was something funny, they would be quick to say Trump stole it. That's the problem.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:39 PM   #24
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post

When a draft-dodging president says something like that...I trust you realize that he insults many more soldiers than just John McCain. One would think that a president would have more sense than to plagiarize from Chris Rock when he is addressing sensitive issues.

Any president deserves criticism when he offends in such a stark manner...and this includes your Donnie-boy. You guys kept harping against Obama for 8 full years...and you personally have been harping against Clinton to this very day. And you presume to try and censor me after a mere 17 months...by threatening me with rejection and ridicule?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: