Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-29-2022, 02:58 PM   #8206
Light
Veteran

My silence was not because I have no replies but it was because you do not understand.

You can try to refute what Jesus said that "the kingdom of heaven is within you" but I can give you mountains of verification and literature that the kingdom of God is indeed within you. But I have better things to do.

It is you who are gambling with your own self when you bet against who you are which is a child of God.

When you realize you and everyone is a child of God, you will realize your life is not really yours. It is given to you as is everything in order to discover God within you through growth. That means even if you are an atheist or a murderer or an average Joe,everything that happens to you is leading you back to your true self even if it seemingly is taking you further away. It is a process with unimaginable twists and turns that may take lifetimes.

It was when I was in Hell that God rescued me. If you do not understand that then you understand nothing.

Einstein said that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So the further you descend the further you will ascend. This is what happened to me. But I never expected a reward in the form of God when i was in Hell, I expected the end. God was unexpected.

Everyone will travel their own journey. But ALL will be saved by God because ALL are his children. You will say "no they are the children of Satan", but who created Satan but God. A fallen Angel. God's will rules all the good and the supposed evil. His way cannot be understood by the human mind.

When you enlighten you will understand.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-29-2022, 03:34 PM   #8207
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
My silence was not because I have no replies but it was because you do not understand.

You can try to refute what Jesus said that "the kingdom of heaven is within you" but I can give you mountains of verification and literature that the kingdom of God is indeed within you. But I have better things to do.
See...you're just like the unbelieving, unregenerate, Scribes, Pharisees and Sadducees. They, too, had their own man-made "literature" which conflicted with divine revelation. It's no wonder at all that Jesus told his disciples to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees! And you are walking right in same path they did; but you have no spiritual awareness. You cannot see it.

Quote:
It is you who are gambling with your own self when you bet against who you are which is a child of God.
How am I gambling with myself? Scripture tells me plainly who the children of God are:

Rom 8:14-15
14 because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. 15 For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship.
NIV

See also Gal 4:6.

Quote:
When you realize you and everyone is a child of God, you will realize your life is not really yours.
I already know my life is not mine; for I have been born from above. The Lord owns me lock, stock and barrel. (For this reason I consider myself to be the richest man in the universe; for I know what my eternal inheritance is. However, not all people are God's children. There is the "seed" of the woman and the "seed" of the serpent. Jesus even told the Pharisees that their father was the devil, and that they had no part in him (Jesus). All will not be saved by God. Universal salvation is taught nowhere in scripture. In fact, quite the opposite! Only those to whom God gifted his grace in eternity.
Old 02-01-2022, 12:24 AM   #8208
Light
Veteran

Jesus said: If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

I have experienced that, have you? This is another way I know God is within me. That "light" is experienced as God's love within me radiating from within me in the form of Light. A love like no human love can achieve. This is my highest experience in life. God and I as one.

How are you going to get to that level when God is only a religious theory in your head and not a reality in your heart? When you are always concerned about the future of getting into Heaven and never the presence of God in the present within you.

I've been mediating for 45 years going within. Through inner silence of your internal dialog is how you will find God within. Because who you think you are is an illusion. If you don't believe that then why does who you are change with time? Divine Love is who you really are and it never changes regardless of time.

You will never achieve this high a level of relationship with God with arguments and citing this or that scripture. That is the level of failure. Do not mistake the Bible for enlightenment. It only points to God. You must find him within.
Old 02-01-2022, 01:45 PM   #8209
boxcar

Quote:
Jesus said: If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

I have experienced that, have you? This is another way I know God is within me. That "light" is experienced as God's love within me radiating from within me in the form of Light. A love like no human love can achieve. This is my highest experience in life. God and I as one.

How are you going to get to that level when God is only a religious theory in your head and not a reality in your heart? When you are always concerned about the future of getting into Heaven and never the presence of God in the present within you.

I've been mediating for 45 years going within. Through inner silence of your internal dialog is how you will find God within. Because who you think you are is an illusion. If you don't believe that then why does who you are change with time? Divine Love is who you really are and it never changes regardless of time.

You will never achieve this high a level of relationship with God with arguments and citing this or that scripture. That is the level of failure. Do not mistake the Bible for enlightenment. It only points to God. You must find him within.
But you have never experienced your hypocrisy, have you!? You're so "enlightened", so spiritually advanced, so much smarter and more spiritually savvy than Jesus is, so much more righteous, have such a superior Way than Jesus did, and your version of the Truth is so much better than Jesus', who embodied all Truth, that you have no awareness of your hypocrisy!

In your last post, you failed to see how your "leaven" was no better than the Pharisees' who relied on the traditions (written and oral) of men, just as you have in believing the mountain of "spiritual" writings of others over Jesus' gospel. Both you and the Pharisees base your belief and teaching on the religious/spiritual traditions of men, which makes them false -- and Jesus, by the way condemned such traditions (Mk 7:8-9).

And in this post, as you have done so often in the past, you quote a scripture to try to make some point (only known to God!), and this old, ancient text somehow escaped your junk pile of irrelevancy. Therefore, I can only logically conclude that when you so glibly told us that those ancient texts are "irrelevant" today that what you really meant to say is that they're irrelevant to YOU whenever your personal, subjective version of the truth conflicts with the bible. But whenever you think the bible just so happens to align with your "truth" (once every blue moon), then you have no compunction in quoting [irrelevant] scripture. At the end of the day, insofar as you are concerned, Jesus the very God of God, was a A Way, A Truth and A life. This leaves plenty of room for the spiritual gurus (so called) of the world to try to make their truth more relevant than Jesus', and to deceive people like yourself; for these wanna-be gurus, like the Pharisees, have the devil as their spiritual father, as well.

You have also claimed to have the love of God within you, yet, time and time again, you have proven that your love is of the world -- not of God! If you had God's love within you, that love would compel you to take heed to this:

Rom 12:9
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good.
NASB

And,

1 Peter 2:1-3
2:1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy , envy, and slander of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, 3 now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.
NIV

If God's saints are commanded to "abhor what is evil", how much more would an infinitely holy God hate all that is evil! Yet, it appears that hypocrisy, as one example, has so consumed your soul -- has become such an integral part of your life -- that you're oblivious to it. It has become as natural to you as breathing.

As stated in the past several times, if [b]your theory[b] about Far Eastern style meditation exercises had any real spiritual salvific value or significance, Jesus would have revealed that to us; for He taught his disciples everything He heard from the Father, whose eternal attributes were never suspended or self-limited. Plus Peter tells us that God has given to his people all that is necessary for [spiritual] life and godliness (2Pet 1:3)!

Finally, the only way to be truly spiritually transformed is to be born again of the Holy Spirit; for those who are not cannot see (perceive, understand) the kingdom of God (Jn 3:3-8). (And to be born of 'water and the Spirit" is just to be born of the Word, cf. Eph 5:26; Tit 3:5-7). The Holy Spirit was sent into this world at Pentecost to convict mankind of sin, righteousness and judgment (Jn 16:8-11). And how the Spirit of God does this is through his written, infallible divine revelation. Being that all men's minds are hostile towards God (Rom 8:7), those minds need to be inwardly transformed. Or as Paul told the saints, "be "transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Rom 12:2). The only way this can happen is by God's people letting the Word of Christ dwell richly in their hearts (Col 3:16). This is why even the psalmist could write:

Ps 119:11
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.

NIV

The hearts and minds of men will naturally soak up like a sponge whatever brings them pleasure or delight. The hearts of the unregenerate sinner can only soak up and absorb worldly, religious/spiritual teachings, since the sinful mind is hostile toward God and cannot please Him (Rom 8:7); whereas the regenerated minds and hearts of God's true children are always seeking to know God better and more intimately through his divine revelation and the other biblical means of grace. The born again child of God, whose hostility God has removed, earnestly desires and loves God's Word (Ps 119:159-167) because God made him to be a new creation (2Cor 5:17). So..."all things are new", including the innermost desires of a saint's heart and soul.

If you continue in the broad way that leads to destruction, it will not end well for you or for anyone who doesn't love God's truth. All such people will perish (2Thess 2:10). I say this with no animosity towards you. But I'm speaking the truth of God in love. While those who are perishing hate this biblical truth and will slander those who are faithful to it, God did not save this wretched soul to be a pleaser of men. God forbid that I don't remain true and faithful to the Redeemer of my soul and to his Word.

Gal 1:10
10 For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.
NASB
Old 02-01-2022, 02:50 PM   #8210
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
tell us your story.....
Maybe he went to the middle east to fight alongside Hamas against Israel?
Old 02-01-2022, 02:53 PM   #8211
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And he probably mistook that experience for his spiritual Great Awakening.
Old 02-01-2022, 03:18 PM   #8212
boxcar

Amazon delivery provider pays $50K for firing Christian employee who refused to work Sundays

https://www.christianpost.com/news/a...m_medium=email

And I even like more the story about the Haitian immigrant who remained true and faithful to her God and Savior...and to her conscience out of her love for God! It is utterly amazing what the love of God in a soul can do to move a heart to faithful service or obedience.

“I love God. No, I can’t [work on] Sunday because Sunday, I honor God,” said Pierre in an interview with local media outlet NBC 6 South Florida in 2019.

Of course, Sunday in scripture is "the Lord's Day" and so she determined to honor her Lord by attending Sunday worship services faithfully, which includes hearing the Word of God through teaching and preaching. Her faithfulness brings to mind this passage:

Acts 4:19-20
19 But Peter and John replied, "Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God. 20 For we cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard."
NIV

Now, notice what this Haitian woman said: "I CAN'T work on Sunday..."

Yet...I suppose there are some here that would still reason that God forces obedience, faithfulness, loyalty, etc.
Old 02-01-2022, 04:25 PM   #8213
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:

What type of meditation do you do?
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-01-2022, 09:12 PM   #8214
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Only a blind fool like you would say that. War is obviously not the answer.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:14 PM   #8215
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
And he probably mistook that experience for his spiritual Great Awakening.
No shortage of fools on this board.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:16 PM   #8216
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
But you have never experienced your hypocrisy, have you!? You're so "enlightened", so spiritually advanced, so much smarter and more spiritually savvy than Jesus is, so much more righteous, have such a superior Way than Jesus did, and your version of the Truth is so much better than Jesus', who embodied all Truth, that you have no awareness of your hypocrisy!

In your last post, you failed to see how your "leaven" was no better than the Pharisees' who relied on the traditions (written and oral) of men, just as you have in believing the mountain of "spiritual" writings of others over Jesus' gospel. Both you and the Pharisees base your belief and teaching on the religious/spiritual traditions of men, which makes them false -- and Jesus, by the way condemned such traditions (Mk 7:8-9).

And in this post, as you have done so often in the past, you quote a scripture to try to make some point (only known to God!), and this old, ancient text somehow escaped your junk pile of irrelevancy. Therefore, I can only logically conclude that when you so glibly told us that those ancient texts are "irrelevant" today that what you really meant to say is that they're irrelevant to YOU whenever your personal, subjective version of the truth conflicts with the bible. But whenever you think the bible just so happens to align with your "truth" (once every blue moon), then you have no compunction in quoting [irrelevant] scripture. At the end of the day, insofar as you are concerned, Jesus the very God of God, was a A Way, A Truth and A life. This leaves plenty of room for the spiritual gurus (so called) of the world to try to make their truth more relevant than Jesus', and to deceive people like yourself; for these wanna-be gurus, like the Pharisees, have the devil as their spiritual father, as well.

You have also claimed to have the love of God within you, yet, time and time again, you have proven that your love is of the world -- not of God! If you had God's love within you, that love would compel you to take heed to this:

Rom 12:9
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good.
NASB

And,

1 Peter 2:1-3
2:1 Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy , envy, and slander of every kind. 2 Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation, 3 now that you have tasted that the Lord is good.
NIV

If God's saints are commanded to "abhor what is evil", how much more would an infinitely holy God hate all that is evil! Yet, it appears that hypocrisy, as one example, has so consumed your soul -- has become such an integral part of your life -- that you're oblivious to it. It has become as natural to you as breathing.

As stated in the past several times, if [b]your theory[b] about Far Eastern style meditation exercises had any real spiritual salvific value or significance, Jesus would have revealed that to us; for He taught his disciples everything He heard from the Father, whose eternal attributes were never suspended or self-limited. Plus Peter tells us that God has given to his people all that is necessary for [spiritual] life and godliness (2Pet 1:3)!

Finally, the only way to be truly spiritually transformed is to be born again of the Holy Spirit; for those who are not cannot see (perceive, understand) the kingdom of God (Jn 3:3-8). (And to be born of 'water and the Spirit" is just to be born of the Word, cf. Eph 5:26; Tit 3:5-7). The Holy Spirit was sent into this world at Pentecost to convict mankind of sin, righteousness and judgment (Jn 16:8-11). And how the Spirit of God does this is through his written, infallible divine revelation. Being that all men's minds are hostile towards God (Rom 8:7), those minds need to be inwardly transformed. Or as Paul told the saints, "be "transformed by the renewing of your mind" (Rom 12:2). The only way this can happen is by God's people letting the Word of Christ dwell richly in their hearts (Col 3:16). This is why even the psalmist could write:

Ps 119:11
11 I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.

NIV

The hearts and minds of men will naturally soak up like a sponge whatever brings them pleasure or delight. The hearts of the unregenerate sinner can only soak up and absorb worldly, religious/spiritual teachings, since the sinful mind is hostile toward God and cannot please Him (Rom 8:7); whereas the regenerated minds and hearts of God's true children are always seeking to know God better and more intimately through his divine revelation and the other biblical means of grace. The born again child of God, whose hostility God has removed, earnestly desires and loves God's Word (Ps 119:159-167) because God made him to be a new creation (2Cor 5:17). So..."all things are new", including the innermost desires of a saint's heart and soul.

If you continue in the broad way that leads to destruction, it will not end well for you or for anyone who doesn't love God's truth. All such people will perish (2Thess 2:10). I say this with no animosity towards you. But I'm speaking the truth of God in love. While those who are perishing hate this biblical truth and will slander those who are faithful to it, God did not save this wretched soul to be a pleaser of men. God forbid that I don't remain true and faithful to the Redeemer of my soul and to his Word.

Gal 1:10
10 For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.
NASB
Your IQ is 0.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:28 PM   #8217
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
What type of meditation do you do?
It has evolved since I received the knowledge of how to meditate when i was 21. I am now 67.

The oldest form of meditation is focusing on the breath which is what i do. Breath connects ones life to consciousness. It is a way of controlling your mind from wandering and scattered thoughts. It is a tool to enter "stillness" or "nothingness" which is where God is found within yourself.

It took years before I started seeing any fruits to my efforts.
Old 02-02-2022, 08:37 AM   #8218
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
It has evolved since I received the knowledge of how to meditate when i was 21. I am now 67.

The oldest form of meditation is focusing on the breath which is what i do. Breath connects ones life to consciousness. It is a way of controlling your mind from wandering and scattered thoughts. It is a tool to enter "stillness" or "nothingness" which is where God is found within yourself.

It took years before I started seeing any fruits to my efforts.
You completed a journey that very few even start.

"For every million, one tries. Out of a million who try, one succeeds."

Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-02-2022, 08:38 AM   #8219
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Only a blind fool like you would say that. War is obviously not the answer.
I did say maybe
Old 02-02-2022, 09:00 AM   #8220
boxcar

Quote:
No shortage of fools on this board.
Well...with the kind of worldly love you have swirling around in your dark soul coupled with your hatred of Israel, anything is possible.