Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-24-2021, 08:42 AM   #6676
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor View Post
I just now noticed this! "secular nationalism" ???
That's about right. This country is becoming more godless by the minute.
Old 03-24-2021, 08:48 AM   #6677
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
This country is becoming more godless by the minute.
Good!
Old 03-24-2021, 08:51 AM   #6678
boxcar

Quote:
Good!
Whatever.
Old 03-24-2021, 09:02 AM   #6679
Actor
Librocubicularist

It's dead Jim

The Arkansas creationism bill is no more. The rest of the house refused to take it up.
Old 03-24-2021, 11:03 AM   #6680
boxcar

Quote:
The Arkansas creationism bill is no more. The rest of the house refused to take it up.
I'll drop a line to DeSantis immediately. Maybe he can light a creationism fire under the state house's butt.
Old 03-24-2021, 05:17 PM   #6681
Light
Veteran

Quote:
You can't feel "the living word" because the Word of God cannot possibly resonate in a [spiritually] dead person's heart and affect all the faculties. You must be born again in order for that to happen.
I was born again you fool.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-24-2021, 06:16 PM   #6682
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
I was born again you fool.
No, you weren't. If you were a true born again child of God who has the Holy Spirit living in you, you would have all the marks of a true Christian, including a love for God's truth (His Word), and you would desire to be with God's family in a local setting, etc., etc.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/b...rue-christian/

In addition to these, the 9 Beatitudes in Matthew 5 most assuredly identify Spirit-filled traits of a true believer.

You admitted once that you are not led by the Spirit and you essentially boasted how you march to your own drum beat. You are not a follower of Christ. Jesus Christ is certainly not your LORD, and if he's not your LORD, he's not your Savior either.

"Why do you call me, Lord, Lord and not do what I say?" (Lk 6:46)

Try to be honest with yourself for once in your life. Heck...the word "sin" isn't even in your vocabulary! So, how can you possibly see yourself as a wretched, pathetic, poor, blind, naked sinner in need of salvation? You see yourself as being righteous in your own eyes...yet, Jesus did not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance (Lk 5:32)!
Old 03-25-2021, 02:53 PM   #6683
Light
Veteran

Quote:
No, you weren't. If you were a true born again child of God who has the Holy Spirit living in you, you would have all the marks of a true Christian, including a love for God's truth (His Word)
The reason I don't need God's word is because I have God himself. He guides me everyday and loves me everyday beyond your imagination. I love God soooo much. That is the relationship I have with God. Very loving. No fear. The only fear I have is being stupid enough to forget about his love by getting caught up in the illusions of life. What I have with real God is a zillion times better than your one dimensional written on paper God you are stuck in.

The reason I have been reborn is because I was in Hell and the only person I would believe or trust at that point had to be God, not a fickle human. A part of me died (ego) in Hell and that's when God saved me and a part of me was reborn (heart) into Heaven.

If it were not for God saving me with his love I would be 6 feet under. He was the only one who could get through to me. Who knew exactly why I was suffering. He showed me who I am, a child of God. He showed me he lives within me with a love far above love between human beings.

This actually happened in real life, not in my head, not a fantasy.

Go ahead and keep reading your paper scriptures and fool yourself and ego that you know the real God. You're not fooling anyone and you are the one suffering for your own stupidity.
Old 03-25-2021, 04:08 PM   #6684
boxcar

Quote:
The reason I don't need God's word is because I have God himself.
You cannot have God if you don't have his Word dwelling in you. This is God's will for all his people!

Secondly, every true child of God has been born again by both the Spirit and the Word!

1 Peter 1:23
23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
NIV

And,

James 1:18
18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.
NIV

God's word is living and can impart spiritual life to a dead soul when it is sovereignly applied by the Holy Spirit to a dead soul.

Heb 4:12
12 ]For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
NIV

And listen to what your "best friend" taught:

John 6:63
63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.
NIV

And,

Matt 4:4
4 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
NIV

Your own words betray you and condemn you. Since you categorically reject God's holy Word for your life, this can only mean that you are still dead in your sins. You have no spiritual life in you. You are utterly deceived since you think that you have God on your terms and not His! You really believe you can get the Sovereign King of the universe to bend to your will?

Finally, no one can say by the Spirit of the Living God within him that they don't need God's Holy Word in their life; for the Holy Spirit would be contradicting himself! He would be denying himself! And it's not possible for God to do these things. Therefore, whoever speaks such blasphemous things is speaking from his own sinful nature and not by the Spirit of the Living God.
Old 03-25-2021, 05:57 PM   #6685
Light
Veteran

Quote:
You cannot have God if you don't have his Word dwelling in you. This is God's will for all his people!
You don't even know what God's "WORD" is referring to.

God's word is the primordial vibration. Everything including atoms, electrons, protons, all are vibrating. The primordial vibration is the source of all the vibrations in existence and is defined as the WORD.

In other words the WORD is God like Genesis says. As a child of God, I have the WORD in me in real time. This is what I meditate on and how I experience God's love within me in a practical manner.

If you do not meditate,you cannot experience the WORD.

Last edited by Light; 03-25-2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-25-2021, 06:12 PM   #6686
thaskalos

Quote:

God's word is the primordial vibration. Everything including atoms, electrons, protons, all are vibrating. The primordial vibration is the source of all the vibrations in existence and is defined as the WORD.

In other words the WORD is God like Genesis says. As a child of God, I have the WORD in me in real time. This is what I meditate on and how I experience God's love within me in a practical manner.

Boxcar doesn't have to "do" ANYTHING. God has "saved" him...so, Boxcar's invitation to heaven is irrevocable. There is nothing else left for Boxcar to do...he is one of the "chosen" ones.
Old 03-25-2021, 06:12 PM   #6687
boxcar

Quote:

Scripture tells us what God's word is. It's divine revelation given by God to his prophets, apostles and Jesus -- The Prophet.

Do you know what Jesus' Great Commission is?

And now you're contradicting yourself by telling us that the Word is God, when just a couple of days ago you denied this?

And where in Genesis does it tell us that the Word is God?

P.S. Do you think that "primordial vibration" is the Holy Spirit?

Last edited by boxcar; 03-25-2021 at 06:21 PM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-25-2021, 09:55 PM   #6688
porchy44

Quote:
That's about right. This country is becoming more godless by the minute.
People who think they've abandoned God always end up worshipping something else.
porchy44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-26-2021, 08:24 AM   #6689
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by porchy44 View Post
People who think they've abandoned God always end up worshipping something else.
Which is the essence of the sin of idolatry.
Old 03-26-2021, 08:57 AM   #6690
boxcar

Quote:
The reason I don't need God's word is because I have God himself. He guides me everyday and loves me everyday beyond your imagination. I love God soooo much.
If you "love God soooo much", why don't you keep his commandments, as Jesus said such people would?

John 14:15
"If you love me, you will keep my commandments.
ESV

In fact, true lovers of God will not only keep his commandments but they will do so joyfully, for they love God's holy law and meditate on it!

Ps 119:97
Oh, how I love your law!
I meditate on it all day long.

NIV

True biblical love rejoices in the truth!

1 Cor 13:6
6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
NIV

And Jesus taught that truth is God's word (Jn 17:17).

But with you, it's the opposite case! You rejoice in evil because you reject God's holy word as truth. You have no biblical faith because you do not believe God. And without biblical faith it's impossible to please Him (Heb 11:6). And that is evil.

And you have already admitted that you don't follow anything or anyone because you march to your own drum beat; this, too, is evil because the very essence of being a true disciple of Christ is to march to his drum beat! It is to follow him. It is to humbly bow your knee to his Lordship! Instead, your so-called best friend is always in your rear view mirror. Your attitude about Christ's lordship is totally opposite John the Baptist's, the greatest of all the prophets, when he said, He must increase, but I must decrease. (Jn 3:30)

So the bottom line here is that whatever "love" you think you have for God, it is merely a worldly kind of love, which will ultimately land you in the lake of fire if you don't' humble yourself and truly repent of your sins.