Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 10-23-2018, 10:03 PM   #136
chrisl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post

And your point means what, today..Keep reaching..Keep reaching.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2018, 11:01 PM   #137
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Today, let’s consider one of the many who’ve already established a beachhead.

This bad hombre was recently lugged by the Sutton Police Department on charges of giving a false name to a police officer, possession/use of false/stolen Registry of Motor Vehicles documents, identity fraud and false registration as a voter. He’s using the name of a real Puerto Rican, but his real identity is a mystery, so let’s just call him Mr. Impostor — Mr. I.

The Sutton PD states Mr. I “has been living under a stolen identity for the past approximate 17 years … under this stolen identity the impostor has obtained a MA operator’s license and registered to vote. … The imposter also has numerous arrests in MA under the stolen Identity, to include 25 entries on the Board of Probation record.”

Mr. I was stopped last month for going 64 in a 40-mph zone. Pretty routine, until Mr. I “left upset, yelling at Officer (Brian) Hull in Spanish and flaunting his middle finger as he drove away.”
I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that Mr. I is a Democrat.

Needless to say, after that, the Sutton PD made some queries about Mr. I.

“He was first issued a MA license at the age of 40 in MA in 2010. His criminal history reflects that he has been in MA since 2002 but waited until 2010 to obtain a license.”

Odd, no? Stranger yet, the original documents in Puerto Rico list the real American citizen’s height as 5’2”. Mr. I has variously listed his height, on his various arrest and RMV records, as between 5’11” and 6’1”.

As the Sutton PD notes, “Nine inches of growth over 4 years in your late 30s would be quite an astonishing biological accomplishment.”

Arrest record: “possession of class B substance offense in 2006 in Worcester … cocaine … On 5/24/11… possessing ammunition by Worcester Police…Vice Squad serving (3) separate search warrants … August of 2017 arrested during a traffic stop after a stolen 9 mm handgun was recovered from under the seat he had been occupying.”

Mr. I was only committing the crimes Americans can no longer be bothered committing.

Next, the cops checked out the woman to whom the vehicle Mr. I was driving is registered: “the wife/girlfriend of the impostor.

“Inquiry with the MA Department of Transitional Assistance revealed that (Ms. I) has received financial assistance in the past, last receiving assistance in April of 2016.”

Mr. I was driving one of Mrs. I’s three cars — a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. Her other two vehicles are a bit more upscale — a 2015 Mercedes GLA250 SUV and a 2009 Porsche Cayenne SUV.

The Sutton PD believes the ownership of three vehicles “including two expensive luxury vehicles, seems suspect,” noting her welfare history and residence in “an apartment complex that has a substantial number of units that are government subsidized.”

Mr. I was arrested, but another surprise — Mr. I was cut loose with $1,000 bail and the clerk allowed him to sign his bail form under the name of the U.S. citizen who he so obviously is not.
All that for what? To prove that Mr. I is a “Bad hombre.” The actions of one guy proves to you that a whole country is filled criminals. That is pathetic.
Old 10-23-2018, 11:09 PM   #138
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
All that for what? To prove that Mr. I is a “Bad hombre.” The actions of one guy proves to you that a whole country is filled criminals. That is pathetic.
I was wondering when you'd chime in with your two cents. You my friend have change coming back.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 12:12 AM   #139
dlivery

Charge is Coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I was wondering when you'd chime in with your two cents. You my friend have change coming back.
Civil unrest
How long as Im a Canadian and things are not getting better here as our transit system will automated to the point we will only need a gas pedal and a brake pedal
dlivery is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 02:40 AM   #140
hcap

Facts? Who needs the stinkin' facts? Not Chumpy, not PA off topic loyal Trumpeteers

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 06:26 AM   #141
delayjf

How about MS-13? Any chance that they would be among the mob moving North? Seriously, how do you think the estimated thousands of MS-13 members get into the US?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 07:07 AM   #142
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Facts? Who needs the stinkin' facts? Not Chumpy, not PA off topic loyal Trumpeteers

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...89754821619718
PA off topic loyal Trumpeteers have a different definition of 'facts' than you and the lying media...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 07:30 AM   #143
woodtoo

VP Pence unequivocally states Venezuela financing invasion in interview with
Washington Post.

Venezuela is now financed by Russia and China.

Last edited by woodtoo; 10-24-2018 at 07:31 AM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 08:42 AM   #144
delayjf

Anderson Coopers segment is a red herring. So what if there is no proof? That doesn't mean it hasn't happened or that its not possible, now does it?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 09:45 AM   #145
jimmyb

I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities. -George Soros

https://www.georgesoros.com/2016/09/...cnFUIG44pcjVXU
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 09:50 AM   #146
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
He applauded his deportations while in office as well.
He always talked out of both sides of his mouth also.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:55 AM   #147
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
VP Pence unequivocally states Venezuela financing invasion in interview with
Washington Post.

Venezuela is now financed by Russia and China.
Yeah...the commie dictator is probably doing all he can to import his commie ideal into the U.S.

And Venezuela is a rich country. Only the people are poor. The government is an oil-rich fat cat.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:58 AM   #148
woodtoo

You have to apply for asylum in the FIRST country you arrive in after you leave your own country, and Mexico offered asylum to the caravan (they mostly refused)
This is a United Nations rule.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:00 AM   #149
elysiantraveller

Countdown to false flag on other issues in 3, 2, 1...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2018, 10:01 AM   #150
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Yeah...the commie dictator is probably doing all he can to import his commie ideal into the U.S.

And Venezuela is a rich country. Only the people are poor. The government is an oil-rich fat cat.
With China taking their oil as loan repayment. They are squeezing lemons for Trumps fine lemonade.