Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-11-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
jimmyb

Elizabeth Warren ... Moonbat

"last week, Senator Elizabeth Warren stated "The American criminal justice system is racist ... front to back." This statement is an insult to the hard working men and women of the Yarmouth Police Department as well as other Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies who are part of the criminal justice system. Additionally there are many District Attorneys, Judges, Probation Officers, Parole Officers and other parts of the system that she slapped in the face.
It is more bothersome that a short time ago Sen. Warren made some efforts to pay respects to Sgt. Sean Gannon and Sgt. Michael Chesna who lost their lives while protecting us all. Sen. Warren's recent statement tarnished us all and dimished the sincerty of her condolence efforts. I now cannot trust her actions or words are real. I have a lot of repect for those who serve in elected positions even though we may disagree at times, however statements like this are disrespectful and divisive. In spite of what Sen. Warren said, the Yarmouth Police Department will continue to serve ALL people with dignity and fairness."
Respectfully,

Chief Frank G. Fredrerickson
Below is a letter sent to Senator Warren by the Massachusetts Chief of Police Association Chief President Steven J. Wojnar
August 7, 2018
The Honorable Elizabeth Warren
United States Senate
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20510
Dear Senator Warren,
As President of the Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association, I felt compelled to write you and ask for clarification of your recent comments. An article that appeared in The Worcester Telegram and Gazette from August 4, 2018 was entitled “Elizabeth Warren: Criminal Justice System “racist” front to back.”
http://www.telegram.com/…/elizabeth-warren-criminal-justice… . While at a Congressional Black Caucus event at Dillard University in New Orleans, you are quoted as saying, “the hard truth about our criminal justice system: It’s racist…I mean front to back.”
As a police chief in your home state of Massachusetts, as well as the statewide association representative, I am extremely troubled by this statement. Labeling the entire criminal justice profession as “racist” spreads false and damaging information about our members. We feel we do a very good job in Massachusetts of producing professional and community oriented police officers. These men and women, from a variety of backgrounds, provide dedicated service to their respective communities under difficult and highly scrutinized circumstances each day. As leaders, we are always concerned about having our officers conduct themselves professionally and fairly when dealing with the public. When our elected officials make generalized and inflammatory statements about our entire profession, without any information to back their position, it creates further hostility toward our officers and can damage the positive relationships with our residents that we have worked long and hard to establish.
From the outside, it appears your statement was strategically placed to gather support for your position. As you may know, this is troubling to the law enforcement professionals in the state you represent. In recent months, we have seen the murder of two officers in Yarmouth and Weymouth. In only the last two weeks, two officers were shot in Falmouth. All of these officers were simply doing their jobs when they encountered dangerous individuals. The outpouring of community support for these officers and their departments would appear to be contrary to your position. On each occasion mentioned above, the respective chiefs were contacted by their elected local, state, and federal officials. They were offered any support necessary. I am sure the discussion about the profession being racist was never brought up during these times. Why is it appropriate now? At bare minimum, we are requesting an explanation for your comments. As law enforcement professionals, as well as your constituents, that is deserved. I gladly offer you the opportunity to discuss anything with us that you feel appropriate. We always remain open to a conversation. Should you wish to do so, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for the time and attention.
Sincerely,
Chief Steven J. Wojnar
Dudley Police Department
President, Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 08:27 PM   #2
davew

She is correct, there needs to be different laws for minorities. Why should a person get penalized because they can not understand that red sign with the letters STOP ? Why should a person go to jail when their chosen profession is armed carjacking? Why should a person go to jail when they are in sales of illicit drugs? Walking into a minimart and grabbing a box of cigars, then grabbing an officers gun and shooting at him should not be a death sentence without trial ....

I wish Senator Warren luck in helping fracture the democrats.

Wait a minute, was this a campaign speech? if so, everyone knows dims have no intention of following through with their mantra.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 09:44 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Everyone is a racist in the eyes of the totally brainless, clueless, and useless democrats. They have NOTHING as a party to contribute. They are anchors, doing nothing to help improve this country. Just by leaving it, they would do it a favor. Democrat - the scourge of the nation's heritage. An embarrassment to our history.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:22 PM   #4
chadk66

She was pandering for votes once again. Not thinking before she opens her mouth as usual.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-11-2018, 10:26 PM   #5
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Everyone is a racist in the eyes of the totally brainless, clueless, and useless democrats. They have NOTHING as a party to contribute. They are anchors, doing nothing to help improve this country. Just by leaving it, they would do it a favor. Democrat - the scourge of the nation's heritage. An embarrassment to our history.

She's up for reelection. Her act is tiresome to many of us here in MA. If she's pandering to the African American voter, fewer than ten percent of all registered voters here are people of color.

I hope the republicans throw in a strong candidate.
Old 08-11-2018, 10:50 PM   #6
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
She's up for reelection. Her act is tiresome to many of us here in MA. If she's pandering to the African American voter, fewer than ten percent of all registered voters here are people of color.

she needs time for her presidential campaign
Old 09-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #7
fast4522

Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/06/polit...ent/index.html
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2018, 08:37 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
"last week, Senator Elizabeth Warren stated "The American criminal justice system is racist ... front to back." This statement is an insult to the hard working men and women of the Yarmouth Police Department as well as other Local, State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies who are part of the criminal justice system. Additionally there are many District Attorneys, Judges, Probation Officers, Parole Officers and other parts of the system that she slapped in the face.
It is more bothersome that a short time ago Sen. Warren made some efforts to pay respects to Sgt. Sean Gannon and Sgt. Michael Chesna who lost their lives while protecting us all. Sen. Warren's recent statement tarnished us all and dimished the sincerty of her condolence efforts. I now cannot trust her actions or words are real. I have a lot of repect for those who serve in elected positions even though we may disagree at times, however statements like this are disrespectful and divisive. In spite of what Sen. Warren said, the Yarmouth Police Department will continue to serve ALL people with dignity and fairness."
Respectfully,

Chief Frank G. Fredrerickson
Below is a letter sent to Senator Warren by the Massachusetts Chief of Police Association Chief President Steven J. Wojnar
August 7, 2018
The Honorable Elizabeth Warren
United States Senate
317 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20510
Dear Senator Warren,
As President of the Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association, I felt compelled to write you and ask for clarification of your recent comments. An article that appeared in The Worcester Telegram and Gazette from August 4, 2018 was entitled “Elizabeth Warren: Criminal Justice System “racist” front to back.”
http://www.telegram.com/…/elizabeth-warren-criminal-justice… . While at a Congressional Black Caucus event at Dillard University in New Orleans, you are quoted as saying, “the hard truth about our criminal justice system: It’s racist…I mean front to back.”
As a police chief in your home state of Massachusetts, as well as the statewide association representative, I am extremely troubled by this statement. Labeling the entire criminal justice profession as “racist” spreads false and damaging information about our members. We feel we do a very good job in Massachusetts of producing professional and community oriented police officers. These men and women, from a variety of backgrounds, provide dedicated service to their respective communities under difficult and highly scrutinized circumstances each day. As leaders, we are always concerned about having our officers conduct themselves professionally and fairly when dealing with the public. When our elected officials make generalized and inflammatory statements about our entire profession, without any information to back their position, it creates further hostility toward our officers and can damage the positive relationships with our residents that we have worked long and hard to establish.
From the outside, it appears your statement was strategically placed to gather support for your position. As you may know, this is troubling to the law enforcement professionals in the state you represent. In recent months, we have seen the murder of two officers in Yarmouth and Weymouth. In only the last two weeks, two officers were shot in Falmouth. All of these officers were simply doing their jobs when they encountered dangerous individuals. The outpouring of community support for these officers and their departments would appear to be contrary to your position. On each occasion mentioned above, the respective chiefs were contacted by their elected local, state, and federal officials. They were offered any support necessary. I am sure the discussion about the profession being racist was never brought up during these times. Why is it appropriate now? At bare minimum, we are requesting an explanation for your comments. As law enforcement professionals, as well as your constituents, that is deserved. I gladly offer you the opportunity to discuss anything with us that you feel appropriate. We always remain open to a conversation. Should you wish to do so, please feel free to contact me.
Thank you for the time and attention.
Sincerely,
Chief Steven J. Wojnar
Dudley Police Department
President, Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association
Isn't it interesting how it's perfectly okay -- perfectly legit -- for Pocahontas to tar and feather and defame the entire U.S. criminal justice system, but Trump is taken to task for criticizing the the alphabet soup agencies and the DOJ?
Old 09-07-2018, 08:40 PM   #9
boxcar

Quote:

Wow! What a racial imbalance. Should we infer from this glaring imbalance that you live in racist state?
Old 09-07-2018, 08:53 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Elizabeth Warren: Time to use 25th Amendment

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/06/polit...ent/index.html
Time to use the Patriot Act and take this bitch to GITMO for some "interrogation."
Old 09-07-2018, 09:12 PM   #11
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Wow! What a racial imbalance. Should we infer from this glaring imbalance that you live in racist state?
Nope, prior term limited Governor, Duval Patrick, is African American.

Warren likes to throw shit against the wall to see what sticks, and that would include trying to stir up racial trouble. As another poster stated, she is setting herself up for a run at the White House.

One recent poll has her at 44 percent would have her reelected to the Senate with 46 wanting someone else. I'm wanting someone else.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:00 PM   #12
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66 View Post
She was pandering for votes once again. Not thinking before she opens her mouth as usual.
Oh, she was thinking. She totally believes what she said
Old 09-07-2018, 11:33 PM   #13
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Time to use the Patriot Act and take this bitch to GITMO for some "interrogation."
Get your motor running, head out on the highway all Pocahontas needs is a Wigwam. Don't ask me to write songs that contain words our new lady poster in OT might not be entirely enthusiastic with.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-15-2018, 09:57 AM   #14
davew

she found an 'expert' to suggest her DNA tests shows hunts of native American

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth...104435317.html
Old 10-15-2018, 10:51 AM   #15
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
she found an 'expert' to suggest her DNA tests shows hunts of native American