Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 10-02-2021, 02:20 AM   #10186
davew

we follow our facts and science you flat earther ...

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 09:00 AM   #10187
davew

300000 deaths since Biden takeover

as long as spreading new strains with open borders (expect another million undocumented migrants by end of year) Joe should pass Trump deaths within a year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...milestone.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 10:21 AM   #10188
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
300000 deaths since Biden takeover

as long as spreading new strains with open borders (expect another million undocumented migrants by end of year) Joe should pass Trump deaths within a year.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...milestone.html
He needs to be brought up on war crimes against humanity. Isn't that what the left wanted with DJT.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 10:42 AM   #10189
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
There have been videos posted here of right-wingers with phone cameras who enter private businesses and start insulting the mask-wearing customers for being "mindless robots". So...forgive me if I am of the impression that the "coercion" swings both ways here.

I was in an ABC store (state run liquor store) where a guy did that, he just got in the manager's face and started yelling that he had a constitutional right not to wear a mask. This was back when they had an employee at the front door telling the unmasked to stay out. He was filming the confrontation that must have at least lasted a minute or so till the manager told another employee to call the cops, which got the guy to leave.

The idiot walked out and headed toward the grocery store in the same shopping center. I wonder how many acts of stupidity have been created due to social media.

Coercion swing both ways, but not in the same volume. That is pretty obvious. With protesters, rioters, people committing civil disobedience, etc,etc left wingers outnumber right wingers by a huge margin. I throw them all in the same lot if they break the law, I don't care what their cause is.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 10:54 AM   #10190
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
There have been videos posted here of right-wingers with phone cameras who enter private businesses and start insulting the mask-wearing customers for being "mindless robots". So...forgive me if I am of the impression that the "coercion" swings both ways here.
If you follow the social media news on who's getting blocked, banned, cancelled, censored, coerced, mandated etc.. it's monstrously and overwhelmingly against people that aren't part of the left wing "Borg Collective". That collective is a cabal of government, media, high tech, and individuals set to impose their will and destroy anyone that won't be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

This is going to sound very Trumpish, but it's not. People and institutions like that are the enemy of freedom. They don't understand that the greatest intrinsic good is freedom. It ranks higher than even their own best ideas.

If you want to change the world you do it with intellectual debate and truth telling, not by force, coercion, mandate, and destruction.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:40 PM   #10191
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Harvard Vaccine Mandate

CBS News reported the Harvard Business School has moved classes online because of rising in COVID cases.

This, despite Harvard's vaccine mandate - and despite 96% of Harvard Staff and 95% of Harvard Students being fully vaccinated.

I can't help but wonder why policy makers think a national vaccine mandate will somehow produce a different result than what data from parts of the world with the highest vaccination rates (Israel for example) suggests.

By Megan Cerullo | September 27, 2021 / 3:35 PM / MoneyWatch
Harvard Business School moves classes online amid rise in COVID cases:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/harvard...line-covid-19/

Quote:
Harvard Business School says it is reverting to remote learning after beginning the semester with in-person classes, citing a rise in breakthrough COVID-19 cases among its students.

All first-year and some second-year MBA students will take classes online beginning this week. Classes will take place remotely at least until October 3, the school said in a statement.
Quote:
Ninety-six percent of Harvard University's employees are vaccinated, while 95% of its students are vaccinated, according to the university's COVID-19 testing dashboard.

Harvard is requiring vaccination against COVID-19 for all of its community members, including students, faculty, staff and researchers. There were 62 positive tests among graduate students and three in its undergraduate population for the week of September 19.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 10-02-2021 at 01:52 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 01:47 PM   #10192
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's simple Jeff.

We're all cats.

meow
Old 10-02-2021, 02:03 PM   #10193
baconswitchfarm

There were the results of a study posted yesterday from Massachusetts . It found seventy percent of hospitalized current cases were people with the double shot. It just seems like they refuse to tell the truth.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 02:04 PM   #10194
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's simple Jeff.

We're all cats.

meow
I'm not ashamed to admit it.

When I think a crowd saying meow is wrong - I'm the crazy bastard willing to stand up and let out a loud resounding WOOF.

-jp

Old 10-02-2021, 02:11 PM   #10195
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconswitchfarm View Post
There were the results of a study posted yesterday from Massachusetts . It found seventy percent of hospitalized current cases were people with the double shot. It just seems like they refuse to tell the truth.
So, I’m going to guess that theory about lesser symptoms if you’re vaxxed may be premature?
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 03:20 PM   #10196
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
So, I’m going to guess that theory about lesser symptoms if you’re vaxxed may be premature?

Our resident experts on here were saying delta was only 1 in 5000 among fully complying people. An outbreak made up of the unvaxxed. Now countries like Israel with almost full compliance are deluged with cases. If Harvard business school had 95 % students shot and its only 1 in 5k breakthroughs then how the hell could they have to close up for outbreaks ?

Last edited by baconswitchfarm; 10-02-2021 at 03:24 PM.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 03:43 PM   #10197
Jeff P

Because recent data clearly shows the mRNA vaccines lose their efficacy over time.

That 1 in 5000 number is not supported by current data.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 10-02-2021 at 03:45 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 05:55 PM   #10198
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Did I hear Massachusetts?

Health-Care Staff Shortage

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/othe...age/ar-AAP4dew
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-02-2021, 06:35 PM   #10199
Jeff P

India

Youtube Video watch before they take it down

-jp

Old 10-02-2021, 07:43 PM   #10200
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
If you follow the social media news on who's getting blocked, banned, cancelled, censored, coerced, mandated etc.. it's monstrously and overwhelmingly against people that aren't part of the left wing "Borg Collective". That collective is a cabal of government, media, high tech, and individuals set to impose their will and destroy anyone that won't be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

This is going to sound very Trumpish, but it's not. People and institutions like that are the enemy of freedom. They don't understand that the greatest intrinsic good is freedom. It ranks higher than even their own best ideas.

If you want to change the world you do it with intellectual debate and truth telling, not by force, coercion, mandate, and destruction.
The powerful people of the world don't want to "change the world". They want to keep the world exactly as it is. They are on the top, and we are at the bottom...and that's exactly how the powerful want things to be. WE are the ones who want to "change the world", for this or that reason, but we are too WEAK...and we can't do anything constructive about it. And we end up blaming one another for the way things are...while the powerful among us are sitting there laughing at our expense.

There are no "Democrats" and 'Republicans'...and there are no "liberals" and 'conservatives'. These are just labels that the ruling classes have invented in order to keep us divided. There are only two classes in our world today...the powerful, and the weak. And the weak are spending their valuable time arguing about how the world can be changed...while the powerful are laughing as they sip their 1959 Dom Perignon, and eat their Beluga caviar.