Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 2.33 average.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:23 AM   #9436
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Just in Case You Forgot----Still Want That Jab?

ADD ON:

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 07-11-2021 at 12:30 AM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 12:46 AM   #9437
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Again, where is your outrage over smokers Mr. Three Degrees? Smokers cause a much greater burden on society than those who refuse to take an experimental vaccine. And why don’t you direct your outrage at the perpetrators of the chinavirus instead of the victims?
One reason...A G E N D A. And the two subjects you named just don't fit.

Mr. Three Degrees
Old 07-11-2021, 02:39 AM   #9438
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
When they come knocking on your door, what will you say or do?

Will they only be knocking on the doors of people who have not been vaccinated? If so, HOW do they know who has not been vaccinated?
https://youtu.be/nFpd0JX_wE0
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 01:44 PM   #9439
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
I don’t know who this red headed, red bearded guy is, but I have seen him before and he is an idiot and every one of his videos is idiotic and for posting this you are…well you get the idea.

Nobody is going to go door to door to ask if you are vaccinated. Nobody is going to go door to door to force you to be vaccinated. That is not what Biden said. Maybe there will be people in some areas explaining the risks and benefits of vaccination. You can listen to them or not as you choose. You don’t have to answer the door. Pretend they are Jehohvah’s Witnesses.

The vaccine is safe. It is effective. 99.7 of recent new cases are of unvaccinated people. You are an absolute fool if you don’t get it. Not only are you a fool, but you are incredibly selfish.
Old 07-11-2021, 03:34 PM   #9440
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The vaccine is safe. It is effective. 99.7 of recent new cases are of unvaccinated people. You are an absolute fool if you don’t get it. Not only are you a fool, but you are incredibly selfish.

Honest question, do you think the average person who was always pro mask wearing really was doing it out of concern for others? Since most of the so called experts claim the mask mostly protects others and not the user.

I say most people 100% on board with mask wearing were doing it for themselves. Especially when you see some clown in a car by themselves wearing one or someone walking by the side of the road all alone.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 04:59 PM   #9441
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I don’t know who this red headed, red bearded guy is, but I have seen him before and he is an idiot and every one of his videos is idiotic and for posting this you are…well you get the idea.

Nobody is going to go door to door to ask if you are vaccinated. Nobody is going to go door to door to force you to be vaccinated. That is not what Biden said. Maybe there will be people in some areas explaining the risks and benefits of vaccination. You can listen to them or not as you choose. You don’t have to answer the door. Pretend they are Jehohvah’s Witnesses.

They once said the lab leak theory was quackery as well.

So much for your absolutes.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:59 PM   #9442
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

The lab leak is quackery it was released as a biological weapon for one reason to get the vaccine into everyone's arm.
By following the patents you will find all the answers you need, there are many patents for corona viruses going back to 2009 in fact there was a patent just 3 days after the disease was announced. Dr. David Martin has been speaking about this for quite awhile.
This was a planned pandemic where Fauci and many others should be imprisoned, it IS a RICO case.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:13 PM   #9443
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Honest question, do you think the average person who was always pro mask wearing really was doing it out of concern for others? Since most of the so called experts claim the mask mostly protects others and not the user.
I wore my mask for both reasons. Why would you think it has to be an either or question? I don’t necessarily agree with your your stamens that the mask mostly protects others, not the user.

I say most people 100% on board with mask wearing were doing it for themselves. Especially when you see some clown in a car by themselves wearing one or someone walking by the side of the road all alone.
I, too, was always baffled by people alone in cars wearing a mask. But that doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:15 PM   #9444
woodtoo

Quote:
I, too, was always baffled by people alone in cars wearing a mask. But that doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Oh please do tell what you think it means, this should be good.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:24 PM   #9445
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

The genesis* of this discussion was that the government was going door to door to demand people tell them if they are vaccinated and to force them to get vaccinated. That is completely false and the lab legal theory has nothing to do with that discussion-quackery or not.

*biblical reference for Bboxcar.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:25 PM   #9446
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
The lab leak is quackery it was released as a biological weapon for one reason to get the vaccine into everyone's arm.
By following the patents you will find all the answers you need, there are many patents for corona viruses going back to 2009 in fact there was a patent just 3 days after the disease was announced. Dr. David Martin has been speaking about this for quite awhile.
This was a planned pandemic where Fauci and many others should be imprisoned, it IS a RICO case.
Now that is quackery.
Old 07-11-2021, 06:49 PM   #9447
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The genesis* of this discussion was that the government was going door to door to demand people tell them if they are vaccinated and to force them to get vaccinated. That is completely false and the lab legal theory has nothing to do with that discussion-quackery or not.

*biblical reference for Bboxcar.
I haven't put anything past the government for decades. You, on the other hand, have become nothing but a weak little fellator...your pals from the 60s would be ashamed of you...how much you've become subservient to "THE MAN"

You swallow EVERYTHING the intelligence apparatus tells you to...I bet you weren't like this during the Vietnam era...nope...you didn't believe a word...

What a difference.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-11-2021 at 06:50 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 07:56 PM   #9448
davew

Quote:

interesting that liberals only think some comedians are funny
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-11-2021, 08:01 PM   #9449
Elkchester Road

Quote:

And you are a bigger fool for calling somebody selfish for exercising their Right in this Country.

"We" realize this is all a Sham. "We" also know you Goofy Liberals specialize in nonsense like this. And...a lot of the "We" crowd live where none of the Goofy Liberals are coming to knock on our doors. "We" like it like that.
Old 07-12-2021, 02:40 PM   #9450
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Yep....All the Figures are Fake

Who didn't know this?

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply