Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-21-2023, 11:59 AM   #601
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
it will probably end up lowering fertility as well.
Absolutely
Old 10-21-2023, 02:04 PM   #602
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Just criminal that they keeping pushing the vaccines on kids. It is bad enough that they suggest them to anyone at this point, but kids? 6 months plus I think they are claiming they are safe for.

Completely off topic, and I haven't researched it all, but how our government has behaved throughout all this has me 100% convinced that vaccines are the cause of autism. Now 1 in 36 kids are now autistic. It is just too obvious. That is an insane number. Given how they have acted with the covid vaccines, even if they had evidence that vaccines caused autism, they would cover it up and keep pushing them on the American public. That is how sick these people are.
There could be a lot of contributing factors like prescribed and unprescribed drug abuse among young people before they have children or during pregnancy, one or many vaccines in combination, pesticides, chemicals in food and in the environment, a combination of everything etc... But one thing is fairly certain, we cannot believe the government, CDC, FDA, WHO, drug companies or anyone with an incentive to cover things up. They are all obviously incompetent and more importantly wildly corrupt liars.
Old 10-22-2023, 03:24 PM   #603
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Interesting story about COVID vaccine contamination which would strip the drug companies of their legal immunity and possibly the FDA as well if they don't do something about it soon?

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...564593745.html

Old 10-23-2023, 08:10 PM   #604
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Yesterday, Steve Kirsh posted an interview on his Substack about the mRNA Vaccines also being contaminated with SV40 (which I posted about back in June on page 34 of this thread in post #506.)

Long story short, Kevin McKernan — microbiologist and former researcher/team lead for the MIT Human Genome Project did the unthinkable.

He sent mRNA vaccine samples to a lab and had them perform genetic testing to see what was in the actual product.

It turns out they found something (many somethings actually) that (I'm being kind here) can be described as 'unexpected.'

Quote:
In this video, you'll learn for the first time
Quote:
why these experts believe that the vaccine IS adulterated
Quote:
why they believe that the drug companies DELIBERATELY concealed the presence of the SV40 promoter sequence from the regulators
Quote:
how they cleverly avoided violating the contamination specs by using two DIFFERENT measurement techniques depending on what was being measured
Quote:
how Health Canada did *NOTHING* to stop the vaccines after admitting the vaccines contain an active ingredient that they were never notified existed and have no clue how damaging it is
Quote:
how NO health authority in the world is even asking the drug companies any questions
Quote:
that none of the regulators asked any questions as to "why is *THAT* in there"
Quote:
how the press is remaining silent
Quote:
why Congress isn't asking any questions
Quote:
what they think the FDA will do now, how they think Pfizer and Moderna will extricate themselves (or not)
Quote:
how serious the harms are
Quote:
how many labs has Kevin McKernan shipped his testing kit to
Quote:
what is the probability of IRREPARABLE harm
Quote:
why no health authority worldwide will fund the research as to whether or not this irreparably damages your DNA
Quote:
and more!

-jp

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-23-2023 at 08:12 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2023, 08:59 PM   #605
classhandicapper

Quote:
why no health authority worldwide will fund the research as to whether or not this irreparably damages your DNA
This is a bigger factor than I realized.

When I was naive as to how corrupt these institutions are I assumed there would be plenty of scientists doing research that would find problems in medications and vaccines. But you need funding to do research. If the guys providing research money are the same guys covering up their irresponsible unethical behavior there is no money to find the problems.
Old 12-03-2023, 09:06 PM   #606
Jeff P

Developing Vaccine Story

`
`
`
Timeline:

11-09-2023 - A Whistleblower (Winston Peters) gives Steve Kirsch patient level data from the New Zealand MOH/Ministry of Health. Approximately 4 million rows of data/one row per patient with patient names anonymized.
Video on Rumble announcing the leak:
https://rumble.com/v3ynskd-operation...velations.html

11-30-2023 - Steve Kirsch presents the data to a live audience at MIT.
I watched a livestream of the presentation. My exact thoughts at the time were:

1. IF (repeat IF) the dataset given to Steve Kirsch is in fact actual patient level data from the New Zealand MOH/Ministry of Health, the data is devastating.

It shows approximately 1,000 deaths for every 1 million doses (or 1 death per each 1,000 doses.)

Whereas a safe vaccine shows approximately 1 death for every 1 million doses.

2. Steve needs to hire a serious security detail.

Link to PDF Slide Deck from the presentation here:
https://www.skirsch.com/covid/Isitsafe.pdf

Imo, very much worth looking at. Especially the graphs showing the slope of the curve for a "safe" vaccine vs. slope of the curve for the mRNA Covid vaccines.

12-01-2023 - Wasabi cancelled Steve Kirsch's online data storage account for violating community guidelines. (Predictable I guess.)
Link, here:
https://kirschsubstack.com/p/they-ar...-that/comments

12-02-2023 - Norman Fenton (one of the top 10 data science minds on the planet) has seen the data and writes about it on his Substack, here:
https://wherearethenumbers.substack....cine-data-what

Quote:
Conclusions
If the dataset is a real, unbiased and representative subset of those vaccinated, then it is potentially one of the most important publicly available datasets for examining covid vaccine safety, despite the fundamental limitation imposed by absence of data on the unvaccinated. It provides evidence of lack of safety of the vaccine. However, some of the conclusions drawn from the data would be confounded if the claims that it contains a disproportionate number of vaccinee deaths is true. Steve Kirsch is adamant that there is no such bias because it a complete record of all ‘pay-per-dose’ vaccinations. If Steve is correct about this, then his conclusions about the evidence of lack of safety are reasonable.

12-03-2023 - New Zealand Government holds a press conference excoriating the Whistleblower and Liz Gunn.
Interestingly enough, the New Zealand Government did NOT deny the leak was actual MOH/Ministry of Health patient level mRNA vaccination data.

12-03-2023 - Police start making arrests:
Police arrest man in connection with alleged Te Whatu Ora mass privacy breach of Covid vaccination data:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/police...PXMB22XND74D4/

Quote:
A 56-year-old man was arrested this afternoon in relation to the “unauthorised disclosure and misuse of data”, police said.

He is charged with accessing a computer system for dishonest purposes and will appear in Wellington District Court tomorrow.

“As the case is before the court, police cannot comment further,” police said.

A man believed to be a Te Whatu Ora staff member was interviewed on a New Zealand conspiracy theory site last week. He claimed he developed a database for the vaccine rollout and quoted from that work.

Former TV presenter and conspiracy theorist Liz Gunn took to X, formerly Twitter, this afternoon to report police surrounded the “whistleblower’s” house at 2.15pm and that an arrest was imminent.

It's playing out like a bad soap opera.

But I suspect the leaked data might turn out to be real.

I base that suspicion on two things:

1. Norman Fenton's comments about the data (above.)

2. Police in New Zealand are making real arrests.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-03-2023 at 09:12 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2023, 11:27 PM   #607
davew

so the vaccine is going to end up killing more people than the disease?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2023, 11:49 PM   #608
MargieRose

Quote:
oops, not me but some patients of the doctor in the video
Using quotation marks "..." would have helped avoid a misunderstanding...a dreadful one!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 12:21 AM   #609
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Thank you Jeff! Nice work as always.
Old 12-04-2023, 02:28 AM   #610
Jeff P

Quick update...

The police announced the whistleblower’s true identity as Barry Young.

-jp
Old 12-04-2023, 03:59 PM   #611
boxcar

Quote:
so the vaccine is going to end up killing more people than the disease?
I have no doubt that was the plan all along. The planet's herd needs to be thinned out.
Old 12-04-2023, 04:09 PM   #612
Inner Dirt

A lot of radio ads around here pushing flu and Covid vaccines, you can get them both at the same time, awesome! Radio reception here is variable so I am constantly hitting scan when driving, there are a lot of lefty talk stations out of DC, those are the ones running the ads. Of course once I figured I landed on a lefty station I hit scan again.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 04:24 PM   #613
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
A lot of radio ads around here pushing flu and Covid vaccines, you can get them both at the same time, awesome! Radio reception here is variable so I am constantly hitting scan when driving, there are a lot of lefty talk stations out of DC, those are the ones running the ads. Of course once I figured I landed on a lefty station I hit scan again.
None other than Travis Kelce promoting the dual vax. Saw the commercial in last night's football game.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/marketi...-shot-campaign

In the social media post, Kelce states that this is a paid promotion for Pfizer, emphasizing its educational nature.

"educational". It's a crazy world we live in.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2023, 04:44 PM   #614
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

When does everyone start ropping?

Is this like the rapture?
Old 12-04-2023, 04:59 PM   #615
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
When does everyone start ropping?

Is this like the rapture?
dropping? how do you know they haven't started already...

just wait until the # of cancer cases starts going up in 10-15 years or so...and the medical community will tell us they have no idea why...

Watch life expectancy in the USA...watch insurance companies start getting into trouble...because...nobody could have foreseen this...LMAO

I pray my two doses of the Pfizer vaccine was one of the defective ones...hopefully they kept mine out of the refrigerator too long at my local CVS...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-04-2023 at 05:02 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: