Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-30-2023, 02:16 AM   #511
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 87,843
Gee...he doesn't sound like a raving anti-science guy to me...he's actually calling for more science...weird...

I can see now why the media and the powers that be want to silence him. Because when you actually listen to him, he sounds perfectly reasonable on the topic he's criticized for the most...vaccines...

And I like how the host willfully ignores what he's actually saying...double blind placebo long term study PRE-LICENSING

She keeps going on about trials and double blind run of the mill stuff...NO...not what he's saying...yet she equates them blatantly and wrongly I might add.

That is the gaslighting in action.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-30-2023 at 02:17 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2023, 11:07 AM   #512
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22,285
72 required vaccines for kids now?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-30-2023, 11:09 AM   #513
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 112,155
BREAKING NEWS!

New covid booster to be released in July!

No more jabs, the new booster is in capsule form
and Biden may require certain jobs to take the pill
in front of witnesses to be allowed into work.

The manufacturer has been announced as....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg one.JPG (15.2 KB, 3 views)
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-31-2023, 10:15 AM   #514
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 20,449
VERY URGENT: The mRNA Covid jabs damage immune responses to other viruses in children, a new study finds yet another reason giving mRNA shots to kids looks like an increasingly bad choice

ALEX BERENSON

AUG 30

Kids who got Pfizer’s mRNA Covid jabs had a weakened immune response to other viruses and bacteria, Australian researchers reported in a study published last week.

The diminished response appeared within weeks after the second Pfizer dose, the authors found. Blood taken from the children produced fewer crucial signaling molecules when stimulated with several common potential bacteria and viruses.

Over time, the immune response to bacteria returned to normal. But the diminished response to viruses lasted at least six months, for as long as the researchers collected data. “Our study showed that, in children, SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination decreases inflammatory cytokine responses,” the authors wrote.

Cytokines like interferon play a crucial role in the immune system, helping it attack viruses and other foreign invaders. (The first line of one widely cited paper on interferons explains they are “elicited on challenge to the host defense and are essential for mobilizing immune responses to pathogens.”)

The study was small, including only 29 children aged 6-11 at the first post-vaccination checkpoint and eight children at the six-month sample period. Further, the study’s short size and tiny number of participants meant the researchers could not correlate real-world clinical outcomes - such as increased severity of infections - with the diminished immune responses.

The peer-reviewed journal Frontiers in Immunology published the paper. In keeping with other papers that have reported disturbing findings about the mRNAs, the study’s authors were careful to tiptoe around the potential impact of their data.

In their discussion, they wrote only that the findings show “the need for further research and consideration… given their broad public health implications.”

But several physicians who reviewed the study independently for Unreported Truths said they found it very troubling.

SOURCE

“My read on this paper is that it [mRNA vaccination] may in fact cause not just a short-term vulnerability to bacterial and viral infection in children, but it might cause a long-term immune deficiency,” one physician emailed, adding that he worried public health authorities will simply ignore the paper.

“Just see how the authors sidestep their own findings,” the physician wrote. “The authors won't even bluntly state that it appears that the mRNA shot caused a persistent immune deficiency in children. Their conclusion is it "alters" the cytokine response. This is the amount of courage in medicine.”
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 03:56 PM   #515
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 20,449
Modern Medicine’s Great Controversy

It's all rigged folks


https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/09/...er-mccullough/
__________________
"Unlearning is the highest form of learning"
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 07:52 PM   #516
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,933
You guys have to realize that this was a new virus that killed a lot of people in the early stages. Something had to be done. Were mistakes made along the way? Absolutely Now they are they are trying to cover up the mistakes they made because if this happens again with another virus and people don't trust the government it could turn out a lot worse
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 08:23 PM   #517
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 87,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You guys have to realize that this was a new virus that killed a lot of people in the early stages. Something had to be done. Were mistakes made along the way? Absolutely Now they are they are trying to cover up the mistakes they made because if this happens again with another virus and people don't trust the government it could turn out a lot worse
Or...you could have been like Sweden....remember vilifying them for how they're gonna just wipe out their entire country because...wait for it...they basically did NOTHING?

Click on the attachment...if you dare...(remember when mostpost used to come on here to take a SHIT all over SWEDEN and their "wreckless" policies?)

LOWEST EXCESS MORTAILITY RATE IN ALL OF EUROPE DURING THE "PANDEMIC"

Get fucked

Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-09-01 192239.png (168.7 KB, 9 views)
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 08:45 PM   #518
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Or...you could have been like Sweden....remember vilifying them for how they're gonna just wipe out their entire country because...wait for it...they basically did NOTHING?

Click on the attachment...if you dare...(remember when mostpost used to come on here to take a SHIT all over SWEDEN and their "wreckless" policies?)

LOWEST EXCESS MORTAILITY RATE IN ALL OF EUROPE DURING THE "PANDEMIC"

Get fucked
Yes the Swedes did well along with all the other Scandinavian countries. What matters is that these countries have some of the healthiest populations on earth. unlike the United States, The only outlier is Italy which has one of the oldest populations on Earth
https://www.william-russell.com/blog...est-countries/

You get fucked. You spend a lot more time than I do on here

If you remember they were pushing the vaccine to protect the aging and sick citizens. They said young healthy people wouldn't probably be affected much at all but could transmit it to their older more vulnerable relatives or friends

Last edited by azeri98; 09-01-2023 at 08:49 PM.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 08:57 PM   #519
AndyC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Yes the Swedes did well along with all the other Scandinavian countries. What matters is that these countries have some of the healthiest populations on earth. unlike the United States, The only outlier is Italy which has one of the oldest populations on Earth
https://www.william-russell.com/blog...est-countries/

You get fucked. You spend a lot more time than I do on here

If you remember they were pushing the vaccine to protect the aging and sick citizens. They said young healthy people wouldn't probably be affected much at all but could transmit it to their older more vulnerable relatives or friends



Didn't that turn out to be false?
__________________
Best writing advice ever received: Never use a long word when a diminutive one will suffice.
AndyC is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 09:08 PM   #520
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 14,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You guys have to realize that this was a new virus that killed a lot of people in the early stages. Something had to be done. Were mistakes made along the way? Absolutely Now they are they are trying to cover up the mistakes they made because if this happens again with another virus and people don't trust the government it could turn out a lot worse
Absolute liberal perspective.

Not so long ago everyone smoked, on airplanes in businesses and everywhere.
The majority of these elderly resided in long term assisted or nursing homes.
These people were the first flight to die by the thousands. Those who were still chain smoking got dead fast too. The one sure constant is liberals everywhere were in charge to manage it, the absolute worst people on earth to manage anything. One country Sweden acted different and said fuck the rest of the world because we are not going to blow up our economy.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 09:48 PM   #521
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Didn't that turn out to be false?
Which part?
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 09:57 PM   #522
azeri98
Registered User
 
azeri98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Absolute liberal perspective.

Not so long ago everyone smoked, on airplanes in businesses and everywhere.
The majority of these elderly resided in long term assisted or nursing homes.
These people were the first flight to die by the thousands. Those who were still chain smoking got dead fast too. The one sure constant is liberals everywhere were in charge to manage it, the absolute worst people on earth to manage anything. One country Sweden acted different and said fuck the rest of the world because we are not going to blow up our economy.
You do realize Sweden is one of the most liberal countries on earth, Right? You do realize they have a lot of social programs to help their citizens. A lot more than most countries.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say about smoking and what that has to do with anything here. Would you still allow smoking everywhere. How would have been different under the Republicans. If you want to talk about the economy. It went south under Bush sr and jr and did well with Clinton and Barry. I'm really not sure what you're trying to say
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 10:58 PM   #523
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 87,843
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Yes the Swedes did well along with all the other Scandinavian countries. What matters is that these countries have some of the healthiest populations on earth. unlike the United States, The only outlier is Italy which has one of the oldest populations on Earth
https://www.william-russell.com/blog...est-countries/

You get fucked. You spend a lot more time than I do on here

If you remember they were pushing the vaccine to protect the aging and sick citizens. They said young healthy people wouldn't probably be affected much at all but could transmit it to their older more vulnerable relatives or friends
Which was ANOTHER LIE

Why did they LIE?

Aren't they supposed to be the side of SCIENCE and INTELLIGENCE?

Or are they mouth-breathing idiots just like me, only dressed nicer?

You get fucked. Where I choose to spend my time is irrelevant when it comes to getting fucked.

And also, btw, the "get fucked" wasn't supposed to be taken personally. But I'm not sad that you did.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-01-2023, 11:11 PM   #524
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 14,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
You do realize Sweden is one of the most liberal countries on earth, Right? You do realize they have a lot of social programs to help their citizens. A lot more than most countries.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say about smoking and what that has to do with anything here. Would you still allow smoking everywhere. How would have been different under the Republicans. If you want to talk about the economy. It went south under Bush sr and jr and did well with Clinton and Barry. I'm really not sure what you're trying to say
In order to effectively do anything for its citizens they also manage problems different from the rest of the world. Unlike the failures of the rest of the world Sweden is actually responsible with what they have. On smoking let me put it to you this way, you want to kill yourself I have not problem just leave my money out of it. You want to shoot yourself, get the barrel up in there tight and have at it. So many freaks desire to take others with them, and they are all liberals. By now your getting the theme and posts down the road you know I will paint the same way.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-02-2023, 02:02 PM   #525
AndyC
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,273
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Which part?

The part I highlighted in bold letters. Even WHO admits that asymptomatic children will rarely spread Covid.
__________________
Best writing advice ever received: Never use a long word when a diminutive one will suffice.
AndyC is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How do you primarily find bettable horses?
Make a formal odds line - 21.70%
23 Votes
Rank the horses in order of preference & compare it to the odds - 21.70%
23 Votes
Feel - 12.26%
13 Votes
Only play against short priced horses I dislike - 5.66%
6 Votes
Look for value oriented trips, angles, situations - 33.02%
35 Votes
Other (describe) - 5.66%
6 Votes
Total Votes: 106
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2023 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.