Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-25-2023, 06:17 AM   #361
davew

the military members that got fired are being billed their 'hiring bonuses' that need repaid within a month. Some have been as high as $20K
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2023, 02:03 PM   #362
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Bill Gates Q&A from Australia:

Watch from about the 53:00 minute mark to about the 55:00 minute mark as he talks about Paxlovid and the Vaccines.

53:18 Gates:
Quote:
"We need anti-viral drugs..."
53:40 Gates:
Quote:
"The Foundation always takes generic manufacturers and we fund them like to make Paxlovid. And sadly, because Paxlovid requires you be diagnosed early in your infection, we're sitting on millions of doses of Paxlovid that just won't be deployed."
Wait.

Did Bill Gates just admit early treatment actually works?

So why were Dr. Peter McCullough and others vilified for THEIR success using Ivermectin in Early Treatment?

Ohhh... that's right.

The objective was never about saving lives.

It was always about BIG $$ for BIG PHARMA.

Say it with me one more time:

It was NEVER about saving lives.

It was ALWAYS about BIG $$ for BIG PHARMA.

54:33 Gates:
Quote:
"The current Vaccines are not infection blocking. They're not broad. So new variants come up and you lose protection. And they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people."
Wait.

Did Bill Gates just confirm what Vaccine Deniers and Conspiracy Theorists such as myself have been saying for the past two years?

I'm so confused.

Did Bill Gates just become a Vaccine Denier?

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-25-2023 at 02:17 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2023, 02:24 PM   #363
Jeff P

And one more thing --

That Ivermectin early treatment study that I linked to on the NIH.gov site?

Looks like the NIH has now quietly admitted the Frontline Doctors' Ivermectin Early Treatment Protocol actually works.

Here's a link to the full study that's going to be published in the February 09, 2022 edition of Future Microbiology --

Effectiveness of ivermectin-based multidrug therapy in severely hypoxic, ambulatory COVID-19 patients:
https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/1.../fmb-2022-0014

Imo, the results of this study are quite convincing.

All of the study cohorts had oxygen levels lower than 90% after being infected by the original strain, and many had multiple comorbidities.

None required ventilation, and all recovered

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 01-25-2023 at 02:38 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2023, 03:02 PM   #364
classhandicapper

I'm obviously no expert on the subject. I've been following all the vaccine and treatment issues closely and have learned a lot over the last 2 years.

I was never anti vaccine.

However, I am slowly coming to the conclusion that we WAY over-vaccinate in this country and it's probably not as riskless as the FDA, CDC and doctors/scientists are saying.

I've come to the conclusion that every single disease and vaccine does some small permanent damage to your body. Typically, the disease is going to be worse than the vaccine. That's partly why we vaccinate. However, I don't think enough consideration is given to the probability of actually catching the disease and how an accumulation of many vaccines, often for diseases that we are very unlikely to catch, might damage our systems even worse and lead to other problems down the line.

It all seems like a terrible approach.

There may be a handful of diseases that are so contagious and so bad everyone should vaccinate, but when kids are getting more than 50 shots for treatable diseases they will probably never get we may be doing more harm than good.

Antivirals (in the same way we have antibiotics for bacterial infections) seem like a much better idea. That way you aren't stressing the body with a lot of needless vaccinations. You are treating people that are actually sick and who will eventually wind up with better immunity than from a vaccine.

I said that early on when it came to Covid because the virus changes so much.

I'd love to know how a non expert like myself can be right about some of these things and so call experts be wrong or 1-2 years behind me. I'm not bragging. I'm suggesting a lot of so called experts are nothing of the sort.
Old 01-25-2023, 03:10 PM   #365
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
And one more thing --

That Ivermectin early treatment study that I linked to on the NIH.gov site?

Looks like the NIH has now quietly admitted the Frontline Doctors' Ivermectin Early Treatment Protocol actually works.

Here's a link to the full study that's going to be published in the February 09, 2022 edition of Future Microbiology --

Effectiveness of ivermectin-based multidrug therapy in severely hypoxic, ambulatory COVID-19 patients:
https://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/1.../fmb-2022-0014

Imo, the results of this study are quite convincing.

All of the study cohorts had oxygen levels lower than 90% after being infected by the original strain, and many had multiple comorbidities.

None required ventilation, and all recovered

-jp

I don't like to get angry or wish for bad things to happen to others, but if this is true I hope the universe is just and some people get what's coming to them. I have no problem with people being wrong. But if they were lying, suppressing info, attacking people personally, destroying careers, and causing God know how many extra deaths etc.. and it was all about EUA, rolling out a new technology, and making money, someone has to burn in hell.
Old 01-25-2023, 03:46 PM   #366
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff P View Post
Bill Gates Q&A from Australia:
https://youtu.be/038__DssSv0?t=3182

Watch from about the 53:00 minute mark to about the 55:00 minute mark as he talks about Paxlovid and the Vaccines.

53:18 Gates:

53:40 Gates:

Wait.

Did Bill Gates just admit early treatment actually works?
He did, because it does. But you need the right treatment. Ivermectin is not only not the right treatment. It is dangerous, sometimes dangerously so.
So why were Dr. Peter McCullough and others vilified for THEIR success using Ivermectin in Early Treatment?

[]https://twitter.com/us_fda/status/1429050070243192839[/url]

Ohhh... that's right.

The objective was never about saving lives.

It was always about BIG $$ for BIG PHARMA.

Say it with me one more time:

It was NEVER about saving lives.

It was ALWAYS about BIG $$ for BIG PHARMA.

You are basically nothing more than another whack job Conspiracy Theorist. Of course Big Pharma makes BIG $$. But Big Pharma also provides drugs that cure disease, manage sickness and provide comfort. I successfully manage Diabetes, hypertension, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and other conditions by taking drugs made by Big Pharma. Yes, they should be less expensive, but they are absolutely effective.

54:33 Gates:

Wait.

Did Bill Gates just confirm what Vaccine Deniers and Conspiracy Theorists such as myself have been saying for the past two years?

I'm so confused.

Did Bill Gates just become a Vaccine Denier?

-jp
That last statement by you is abysmally ignorant. It shows a lack of knowledge about how vaccines work and particularly about how viruses work. Viruses mutate. They change in response to circumstances. That’s why vaccines have to be constantly reworked. It was almost two hundred years from the time of the first smallpox vaccine to its eradication.
Old 01-25-2023, 03:55 PM   #367
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That last statement by you is abysmally ignorant. It shows a lack of knowledge about how vaccines work and particularly about how viruses work. Viruses mutate. They change in response to circumstances. That’s why vaccines have to be constantly reworked. It was almost two hundred years from the time of the first smallpox vaccine to its eradication.
In other words, you're admitting that it could take another 200 years before the covid jabs actually become effective. But we've been hearing all along how SAFE and EFFECTIVE they are right NOW.
Old 01-25-2023, 04:01 PM   #368
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You should jump on PFIZER for telling us how effective the vaccine was in STOPPING TRANSMISSION as well as basically PREVENTING YOU FROM EVER GETTING COVID

Also, go yell at JOE BIDEN and RACHEL MADDOW, who all LIED TO YOUR FUCKING FACE, and you ATE IT UP and SWALLOWED like a GOOD GIRL

I won't post the videos again of Joe Biden on the stage telling everyone if you get the shot, you won't get Covid...and Rachel Maddow doing the same thing on her now dead show...

But yell at JeffP and call him names because you can't face up to the fact that YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG and HE HAS BEEN RIGHT all along...

All of your houses are made of STRAW...this has always been the case...and I for one am actually surprised you still have any BALLS left to even post on the subject.
Old 01-25-2023, 04:12 PM   #369
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You should jump on PFIZER for telling us how effective the vaccine was in STOPPING TRANSMISSION as well as basically PREVENTING YOU FROM EVER GETTING COVID

Also, go yell at JOE BIDEN and RACHEL MADDOW, who all LIED TO YOUR FUCKING FACE, and you ATE IT UP and SWALLOWED like a GOOD GIRL

I won't post the videos again of Joe Biden on the stage telling everyone if you get the shot, you won't get Covid...and Rachel Maddow doing the same thing on her now dead show...

But yell at JeffP and call him names because you can't face up to the fact that YOU HAVE BEEN WRONG and HE HAS BEEN RIGHT all along...

All of your houses are made of STRAW...this has always been the case...and I for one am actually surprised you still have any BALLS left to even post on the subject.
COME ON MAN, he can't help it if he swallows and believes all the propaganda shown on his stations. Why would the government lie to him?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2023, 04:40 PM   #370
Jeff P

Mostpost,

Instead of calling me names, do yourself a favor, and read the linked to Ivermectin Study on the NIH.gov site below.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8826831/

Quote:
Abstract

Aims: Ivermectin is a safe, inexpensive and effective early COVID-19 treatment validated in 20+ random, controlled trials. Having developed combination therapies for Helicobacter pylori, the authors present a highly effective COVID-19 therapeutic combination, stemming from clinical observations. Patients & methods: In 24 COVID-19 subjects refusing hospitalization with high-risk features, hypoxia and untreated moderate to*severe symptoms averaging 9*days, the authors administered this novel combination of ivermectin, doxycycline, zinc and vitamins D and C. Results & conclusions: All subjects resolved symptoms (in 11*days on average), and oxygen saturation improved in 24*h (87.4% to 93.1%; p*=*0.001). There were no hospitalizations or deaths, less than (p*<*0.002 or 0.05, respectively) background-matched CDC database controls. Triple combination therapy is safe and effective even when used in outpatients with moderate to*severe symptoms.

Clinical Trial Registration: NCT04482686 (ClinicalTrial.gov)
The above text is a direct quote from the study Abstract as it appears on the NIH.gov site.

Open your mind.

It'll be ok. I promise.

-jp

Old 01-25-2023, 04:58 PM   #371
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm obviously no expert on the subject. I've been following all the vaccine and treatment issues closely and have learned a lot over the last 2 years.

I was never anti vaccine.

However, I am slowly coming to the conclusion that we WAY over-vaccinate in this country and it's probably not as riskless as the FDA, CDC and doctors/scientists are saying.

I've come to the conclusion that every single disease and vaccine does some small permanent damage to your body. Typically, the disease is going to be worse than the vaccine. That's partly why we vaccinate. However, I don't think enough consideration is given to the probability of actually catching the disease and how an accumulation of many vaccines, often for diseases that we are very unlikely to catch, might damage our systems even worse and lead to other problems down the line.

It all seems like a terrible approach.

There may be a handful of diseases that are so contagious and so bad everyone should vaccinate, but when kids are getting more than 50 shots for treatable diseases they will probably never get we may be doing more harm than good.

Antivirals (in the same way we have antibiotics for bacterial infections) seem like a much better idea. That way you aren't stressing the body with a lot of needless vaccinations. You are treating people that are actually sick and who will eventually wind up with better immunity than from a vaccine.

I said that early on when it came to Covid because the virus changes so much.

I'd love to know how a non expert like myself can be right about some of these things and so call experts be wrong or 1-2 years behind me. I'm not bragging. I'm suggesting a lot of so called experts are nothing of the sort.
I am with you on this. I never thought about vaccines in my life. As a kid when I took whatever shots I was supposed to, I think since I have had maybe a tetanus shot. But after having witnessed what we are seeing to this day, I have to believe that Vaccines are responsible for a lot of damage. For them to blanket almost force (strongly coerce) an experimental vaccine on an entire society is so beyond mind boggling. For them to continue to this day to preach safe and effective when it is clearly neither is beyond comprehension. They double down, triple down......I fear what the future holds in the vaccine world (not for myself because they will have to put me in a quarantine camp to get me to take another vaccine). The effort that was put forth to villainize those who were speaking the truth and trying to save lives. Manipulating studies on Ivervmectin to make it look bad (I believe it was on The Dr. Drew show that DR. Kory went in depth about what was done-for anyone that doesn't believe me). Then the whole fricking Horse Paste bullshit, and Mr. Cnn medical expert Sanjay Gupta laughing about it on the Joe Rogan show. Very funny, you and your network are responsible for manipulating people into believe that a medicine that can save their life when taken EARLY, is some kind of quack drug. I would venture a guess that half of our population to this very day, thinks Ivermectin and Hydroxy are both completely ineffective and to the point that they will label anyone who believes in those medications as a nut or quack. Hospitals would not allow patients to use Ivermectin. But they were using toxic Remdesivir. How sick was that. I remember Peter Mccullough saying that with his cocktail of drugs he could have save about 75% of the lives of people who died from Covid. I believe him.

Now the thing that I know the "conspiracy theorists" (and 3 years ago and beyond I wasn't paying enough attention, so I assumed they were conspiracy theorists) have always claimed that vaccines were a cause of autism. I haven't researched it at all and know nothing about the subject, but will say this, Autism is now like a 1 in 44 occurrence in kids. That is a ridiculous number. When I was a kid, I vaguely remember in school being a book called Dibs about an autistic boy. In the 1975 that number was 1 in 5000. By 2004 it was 1 in 166. Now given what I have witnessed from our government and our msm over the last three years, you expect me to believe that autism is not caused by vaccines. I am not going to research it, but in my mind, something doesn't go from a 1 in 5000 prevalence to a 1 in 44 prevalence in less than 45 years without a very direct cause. So without researching the subject, I will use my information from covid vaccines to assume there is definitely a danger in all vaccines. Strangely enough, just about every person I have listened to who speaks the truth about vaccine injury were not "anti-vaxxers" prior to this vaccine. I am curious what their beliefs on the subject will be down the road after what they are seeing now. Will they still be pro vaccine. I honestly don't know if I can trust any vaccine right now. When our entire Government and entire Medical establishment and our MSM is corrupt to the bone, how can your trust much of anything.

Now this is completely off topic but I remember sometime in the summer of 2021 some lady came into my store and mentioned she was in the medical field (I forget what she did but involved kids). I got to talking about Covid and the insanity of vaccinating kids that are at virtually no risk of dying from Covid and why assume that risk on an experimental vaccine. Her response was something like "Well I am from a medical family" and if this made her some kind of expert on the subject. As I continued talking about the subject she was getting very upset, but she ended it with saying "I don't think we should be having this conversation". No defense, no reasoning, just basically told me to stfu because it was obviously making her uncomfortable. So when I think about how complicit the whole medical establishment has been throughout this covid shit show my mind goes back to this conversation.

By the way to Mostpost regarding this comment

Isn't that sort of the point. Why are risking the lives and well being of an entire population for a virus that constantly evolves and makes the vaccines virtually useless. The risk far outweighs the benefit. But at this point is has nothing to do with risk/benefit analysis. It is almost cult like. For those that are pushing the vaccine they are hanging on to beliefs that are completely false, like what Rachel Maddow said back in March of 2021 and for some reason they do not want to accept the possibility that these vaccines cause injury. In my mind it isn't a possibility, it is 100% that they cause serious injury or death in some people. Maybe as time goes on it will become worse and worse and the some people, may become many people or even most people. We don't know. But why are we taking such a huge risk for something that has so little benefit at this point in time. Obviously it has huge benefit to Pfizer and Moderna and to the the MSM which they fund and the government agencies that Pharma has captured and to our bought and paid for politicians, but for everyone else it is a growing risk with very little benefit. It really saddens me how pathetic our country has become and you imo are the embodiment of that.

Fwiw, we do not have 200 years to get this vaccine right. If people keep pumping these mRNA shots in their systems, there will be not be a whole lot of folks left in 200 years.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2023, 05:02 PM   #372
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Critical thinking went out the window completely around the time Trump ran for POTUS...and got even WORSE when COVID arrived.

It's crazy to think how many "intelligent" people absolutely refuse to think about important things like the COVID response and the COVID vaccine in a rational and critical manner.

And now a ton of us are paying the price for their carelessness and/or outright corruption in certain cases.
Old 01-25-2023, 05:11 PM   #373
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
If people keep pumping these mRNA shots in their systems, there will be not be a whole lot of folks left in 200 years.
Ding, ding, ding!
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2023, 05:15 PM   #374
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Birx admits lying, again.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/07...people-n600381

Nobody seems to care
Old 01-25-2023, 05:24 PM   #375
mostpost

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...athsper100k_00

The chart above proves beyond doubt the effectiveness of the Covid mitigation programs, particularly vaccination.
A few examples.
The week of 4/22/20 15,449 people died from Covid. This was the height of the initial surge. We then began to require masks in public places. Bars and restaurants closed down or offered carry out only. Or outside dining. Churches live-streamed services. Schools started remote learning. Sports took place absent spectators. Grocery stores erected barriers and enforced social distancing.

And by July 1, 202o the weekly deat rate had dropped to 3,851.

The relief was short lived. The virus reasserted itself and by Jan. 13, 2021, we were losing 23,387 souls every week. Then came the vaccines and before Omicron, before the Anti vaxx crazies. Before the No mask loons, Covid deaths dropped drastically. To 1,906 per week.
Omicron and other variants pushed the count up past 17,000 per week.

But we responded. Science prevailed, at least for a while. We are back under 1800 deathsa week. Good, but it could be so much better were it not for the ignorant.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: