Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-08-2006, 01:02 PM   #1
BenDiesel26

Christian Man Beaten for Drinking Water

article

Bystanders encouraged the beating, because it would be a "good" deed that would help them in heaven, the report said.

So I take it these beliefs stem from Bush foreign policy?
BenDiesel26 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2006, 09:06 PM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Damn tha Bush....he is behind this.
Chenny set it up.
Old 09-08-2006, 10:36 PM   #3
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Betchatoo:

You should feel fortunate Muslims have not come to your house to convert you.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-08-2006, 10:40 PM   #4
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

BenDiesel26:

Thank you very informative story. I doubt you will get too many responses from are liberal leaning friends as there is no opportunity to bash America or the current administration for causing this all too common reaction by muslims.
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington
Old 09-08-2006, 11:58 PM   #5
JPinMaryland

Is there a mirror site for Muslims that have been attacked for praying too loudly? How about one for gays that have been attacked for being unnatural?
JPinMaryland is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2006, 12:53 AM   #6
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Yes, the Muslims beat, imprison and worse to gays for being unnatural. Is that America's and the current administration's fault too?

From your question, do not confuse bigotry with religious mandate. If a bigot beats a gay person he does not do it with the belief the act of beating will gain the perpetrator admission to paradise. The bigot acts out of ignorancee.
George Washington

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 09-09-2006 at 12:58 AM.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:56 AM   #7
hcap

Ben,

Your support for Israel is blinding you to much that they bring on themselves.
Much more invovled than your good/evil oversimplications. This is a chain of hate and violence on both sides. Evildoers, and cowboys vs indians should remain saturday morning cartoons. Yeehaw is not a foreign policy.

This is why they hate us and Israel.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...cle1372026.ece

A whole society is being destroyed. There are 1.5 million Palestinians imprisoned in the most heavily populated area in the world. Israel has stopped all trade. It has even forbidden fishermen to go far from the shore so they wade into the surf to try vainly to catch fish with hand-thrown nets.

Many people are being killed by Israeli incursions that occur every day by land and air. A total of 262 people have been killed and 1,200 wounded, of whom 60 had arms or legs amputated, since 25 June

..on 25 June that the Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit was taken captive and two other soldiers were killed by Palestinian militants who used a tunnel to get out of the Gaza Strip. In the aftermath of this, writes Gideon Levy in the daily Haaretz, the Israeli army "has been rampaging through Gaza - there's no other word to describe it - killing and demolishing, bombing and shelling, indiscriminately
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2006, 08:23 AM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Here in ohio we beat christians every day. You ever been to cleveland?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:18 PM   #9
hcap

I'm sure you do Ralph, btw, do you ever count their votes?
Old 09-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Palestineans get they deserve - they are the ones who start this shit then cry when they hit back, For decades, palestineasns have displayed unheard of ignorance and stupidity on a world-wide scale. I prefer to look at your atrocity as natural slection.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:23 PM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
I'm sure you do Ralph, btw, do you ever count their votes?

not in cleveland........
Old 09-09-2006, 01:38 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Ben,

Your support for Israel is blinding you to much that they bring on themselves.
Much more invovled than your good/evil oversimplications. This is a chain of hate and violence on both sides. Evildoers, and cowboys vs indians should remain saturday morning cartoons. Yeehaw is not a foreign policy.

This is why they hate us and Israel.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...cle1372026.ece

A whole society is being destroyed. There are 1.5 million Palestinians imprisoned in the most heavily populated area in the world.
'Cap, your ignorance of history is showing badly. There is no such animal as "Palestinians". It's a relatively new, invented term that finds no grounds in history. Do yourself a favor and try to get up to speed already, will ya?

Boxcar
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-09-2006, 01:58 PM   #13
hcap

Yeah your right box, no such animal, they're called human beings.

July 1919, the Balfour Declaration.

"I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

*The British Census of Palestine (1922) determined the 1914 population at 689,272 persons of whom no more than 60,000 were Jews. By 1922m there were 78% Muslims, 11% Jews and the rest Christians & others. The British promoted rapid European migration to Palestine, their proportion reaching nearly 26% in 1934.

So if you don't want to call them Palestinians, and I don't wanna call them animals, what do term do we use to refer to the non Jews in Palestine?
Old 09-09-2006, 02:19 PM   #14
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

hcap:

So the Christian man is not a human being accorded rights, due to Israeli policy?

Unbelieveable!
George Washington
Old 09-09-2006, 03:09 PM   #15
BenDiesel26

hcap, did I mention israel in my post? yes or no.

Thanks,

Ben
BenDiesel26 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: