Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:30 AM   #4696
oughtoh

As far as I know Greg lives in Oakland. He also is a big Raider fan.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:35 AM   #4697
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handiman View Post
I am really confused. I spoke (through Computer) to Greg some time ago and he said he was from the East Bay around Oakland somewhere. We were going to meet at Golden Gate and play a couple of days if we could make the connection. But I see from the other post that Money says he is Gregg and from his avatar section it says he is from Houston.

What's up I wonder?

Handi
I am not Greg.
What's written in my post is an excerpt/quote from the link that I provided.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:03 AM   #4698
Handiman
BarelyWinning

Oh. Sorry Money. I misunderstood. Thanks for the correction. I apologize.

Handi
Old 01-21-2018, 01:07 AM   #4699
mikesal57
Veteran

Will the real Greg , please stand up
Old 01-21-2018, 03:20 AM   #4700
Vinnie

Greg is from Fremont, CA. He was in the military and attended Fremont High School (the Tigers). I had a nice conversation about this with him once as two friends of mine from may years past once taught at the High School he attended.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Old 01-21-2018, 09:53 AM   #4701
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If people want me to disappear this thread, I'll be happy to...just don't know what purpose it will serve in the long run.
This is the best thread on PA, don't shut it down. You can't get entertainment like this just anywhere.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:03 AM   #4702
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by green80 View Post
This is the best thread on PA, don't shut it down. You can't get entertainment like this just anywhere.
REALLY?

By keeping this open and you guys posting your stuff makes people think that this software is valid and something good to purchase.
With a link on his Web Page to here and not seeing what happen to Greg and the possibility of never getting that software is something YOU want to live with? or make good on?

Old 01-21-2018, 10:21 AM   #4703
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
REALLY?

By keeping this open and you guys posting your stuff makes people think that this software is valid and something good to purchase.
With a link on his Web Page to here and not seeing what happen to Greg and the possibility of never getting that software is something YOU want to live with? or make good on?

With all the comments on here about people not getting the software anyone reading this thread should be aware that they may not get any software. However no one should have a problem getting a refund using the payment methods available, (paypal or credit card). With that being said it is still an entertaining thread.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:27 AM   #4704
reckless
Veteran

I am with you on this MikeSal.

I've spoken to Greg quite often last year, as some others have. I didn't have any problems with him or Pace View. I was basically a satisfied customer. I wanted him to succeed.

But ... with all these serious problems happening, beginning months ago, I believe Greg could have been way more transparent on this site. He could have handled this much more professionally than he did. At the very least, Greg should have contacted PA-Mike and explained the situation. It would have been the right thing to do both as a paid advertiser to PA and as a promoter using PA and this thread dedicated to Pace View.

Then, PA-Mike could have informed us of what was up, shut the thread, or do whatever he felt was the best way to handle it -- for PA, and for the Pace View customers.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:32 AM   #4705
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post

I've spoken to Greg quite often last year, as some others have. I didn't have any problems with him or Pace View. I was basically a satisfied customer. I wanted him to succeed.

But ... with all these serious problems happening, beginning months ago, I believe Greg could have been way more transparent on this site. He could have handled this much more professionally than he did. At the very least, Greg should have contacted PA-Mike and explained the situation. It would have been the right thing to do both as a paid advertiser to PA and as a promoter using PA and this thread dedicated to Pace View.

Then, PA-Mike could have informed us of what was up, shut the thread, or do whatever he felt was the best way to handle it -- for PA, and for the Pace View customers.
Thxs Reck....

I'm saying to close this thread , with a last post explaining the situation because of the link from Greg's page..

If you guys want to continue with his software and posting results or whatever... is fine, but do it in another Thread....

Mike
Old 01-21-2018, 11:41 AM   #4706
cloud9

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post

I agree ! Greg should have posted here a month are so ago and warned us about the problems he was having with pace view so we didn't have to go through all the turmoil that customers are having now .
Old 01-21-2018, 12:22 PM   #4707
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
I agree ! Greg should have posted here a month are so ago and warned us about the problems he was having with pace view so we didn't have to go through all the turmoil that customers are having now .
Hopefully , PA stops asking and just do it!!!
Old 01-21-2018, 12:30 PM   #4708
cordoba
Veteran

cordoba

Helllo
New here . I was looking to try the NorCal software. Maybe Pa can keep everyone who s interested only in the software for the future. Not so much on the personnel side of things.

Any one have a way to get any of Greg's software can post me me.

Thanks and Good racing.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:37 PM   #4709
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesal57 View Post
REALLY?

Greg hasn't posted here in HOW LONG? And you actually think that this thread is an "inducement" to buying more of Greg's products? If anything...anyone who reads this thread will know from the start that Greg has no intention to ship any more stuff to those who continue buying them. People read the most recent posts first...in case you didn't know.

For whatever reason, the guy has decided to sever his ties with this place...and some of you guys are acting as if this is some sort of "major development". People drop in and out of this place all the time...and many posters have abandoned this site for good, without the slightest notice. SO WHAT?
Old 01-21-2018, 12:48 PM   #4710
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Greg hasn't posted here in HOW LONG? And you actually think that this thread is an "inducement" to buying more of Greg's products? If anything...anyone who reads this thread will know from the start that Greg has no intention to ship any more stuff to those who continue buying them. People read the most recent posts first...in case you didn't know.

For whatever reason, the guy has decided to sever his ties with this place...and some of you guys are acting as if this is some sort of "major development". People drop in and out of this place all the time...and many posters have abandoned this site for good, without the slightest notice. SO WHAT?
I'm sorry T....I dont think it was HIS decision....

he loved this place and the people here....

theres more to it...

Mike
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: