Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Premier Turf Club / Pacefigures.com

We are very pleased to announce that PTC has struck a deal with our good friend CJ of PaceFigures.com to provides a full card of performance ratings for Premier Turf Club thoroughbred tracks. We believe CJ’s cutting edge speed, pace and performance figure ratings are an essential tool for today’s horseplayer. Each days’ set of figures will be available beginning today under the <Handicapping> tab once you have logged into the website.

We hope this is only the first of a series of handicapper's products we're going to make available free to all PTC customers. Anyone that's been a customer knows we do our best to give our clients and edge. If you're still not a customer you can sign up at www.premierturfclub.com.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

You keep this up and it will make no sense to bet anywhere else.

I can't wait to begin wagering with a little effort soon, till then Ian.

Patrick
Old 12-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
boomman

Thumbs up Nice addition Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier Turf Club
We are very pleased to announce that PTC has struck a deal with our good friend CJ of PaceFigures.com to provides a full card of performance ratings for Premier Turf Club thoroughbred tracks. We believe CJ’s cutting edge speed, pace and performance figure ratings are an essential tool for today’s horseplayer. Each days’ set of figures will be available beginning today under the <Handicapping> tab once you have logged into the website.

We hope this is only the first of a series of handicapper's products we're going to make available free to all PTC customers. Anyone that's been a customer knows we do our best to give our clients and edge. If you're still not a customer you can sign up at www.premierturfclub.com.
Premier Turf Club continues to do everything possible to assist the horseplayer! Keep up the good work Ian!

Boomer
Old 12-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #4
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

First race, a 5f dirt sprint, was won by clearly the top early speed horse in the race at 10 to 1. Hopefully that isn't the last bit of useful information!

I just want to say to all the bettors out there if you can bet with PTC and you are not, you are really missing out. For those not customers, you can access the Delta Downs card for tonight on my home page as the Race(s) of the Week.

Last edited by cj; 12-05-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:05 PM   #5
CincyHorseplayer

Does PTC have streaming video????

I have no loyalties to any ADW and I would rather bet with a for player/by player site.

If not,where are you guys watching races at without having to spend X amount of dollars for signals.I know I can watch a track like Delta Downs because they have streaming on their site.What do PTC members do???
Old 12-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
lamboguy

i have an account with ubet as well as ptc. some of the tracks that ptc doesn't cover you can get on ubet. i gave up betting the tracknet tracks so those 2 adw's are good enough for me. ptc gives a better rebate than ubet as well. the rebate might make a big diference to you and add up to alot of money,
Old 12-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #7
Indulto
Veteran

cj,
I’m not questioning the value of your product. I’m sure that even I would do at least as well (or no worse) with them as I do with the Beyer/Moss data in the DRF. However, my understanding was that you previously limited the number of people having access to your figures at any given time to avoid deflating prices on horses they focus attention on.

What conclusions should we draw from this change in your policy? Are the figures still performing as well for you, personally, considering the proliferation of synthetic surfaces with varying characteristics and the elimination of steroids among other recent developments?
Old 12-05-2008, 09:59 PM   #8
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

Quote:

What conclusions should we draw from this change in your policy? Are the figures still performing as well for you, personally, considering the proliferation of synthetic surfaces with varying characteristics and the elimination of steroids among other recent developments?

Man a lot of info in such a small Paragraph, I too was curious about that, Sir?

Patrick
Old 12-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #9
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indulto
cj,
I’m not questioning the value of your product. I’m sure that even I would do at least as well (or no worse) with them as I do with the Beyer/Moss data in the DRF. However, my understanding was that you previously limited the number of people having access to your figures at any given time to avoid deflating prices on horses they focus attention on.

You can test them for yourself and see, but I don't have complaints from customers and I am happy with them.

The thing to draw from this is I think PTC is a great place and the only one around that thinks about the bettor. Without them, or other places following a similar model, the game is going to die. I am showing my support of what they are doing. My customers also are behind me, at least those that have voiced an opinion so far.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:16 PM   #10
pktruckdriver
Sunny Daytona Beach

Cj

I am not questioning the product, just the fact that you use to keep them limited, which you knew drew a lot of respect from your customers.

Now the change of heart, we were curious why, I am definetly going to be one to try to learn about what others have praised for so long, your numbers.

Any thing special you could tell us about your numbers, or is it explained on PTC website?

Patrick
Old 12-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #11
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

They are still limited, just available to registered customers of PTC. They are stripped down from what my customers get and not customizable as well either.

My last post tries to explain the reasoning, hope that helps.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:13 PM   #12
DeanT

Very good development. I hope it works well. I am biased because I like both of you slugs.

Now I if could learn to read a pace figure......
Old 12-06-2008, 03:12 AM   #13
raybo
EXCEL with SUPERFECTAS

I just tried joining PTC but am getting the run-around, I don't do run-arounds. No thanks.

Excel Spreadsheet Handicapping Forum

Charter Member: Horseplayers Association of North America
Old 12-06-2008, 07:08 AM   #14
trying2win

Joining PTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybo
I just tried joining PTC but am getting the run-around, I don't do run-arounds. No thanks.
RAYBO:

Your post here today is listed well after midnight. If you tried to join PTC at this late hour, you likely won't get any service until later on in the morning during their regular business hours. Don't give up yet. Ian will more than likely read of your plight here, and get back to you pronto once he gets onlline line later in the morning.

T2W
Old 12-06-2008, 08:42 AM   #15
Premier Turf Club
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybo
Ray,

You are all set. You got an error message because it didn't recognize the format for the password you selected. It happens sometimes. When I logged in this morning and saw it I cleared the error and you're good to go.

Last edited by Premier Turf Club; 12-06-2008 at 08:48 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: