Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-01-2019, 09:11 AM   #1441
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
No, I'm not totally wrong.

It trivializes the Holocaust as it does every other stupid time someone compares someone to a Nazi or Hitler who OBVIOUSLY ISN'T A NAZI or HITLER:

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pre...sons-1.5474752

It's a ridiculous charge at its core. And some, including myself, consider it to be an anti-Semitic comment.
I am not the only Jew that hates that SOB.

How Jews have reacted to Trump’s tweet targeting some Democratic congresswomen
https://www.jta.org/2019/07/15/polit...-congresswomen

Halie Soifer, the executive director of the Jewish Democratic Council of America, called Trump “America’s ‘Racist in Chief'” in a statement denouncing the comment.

Jonathan Greenblatt, the national director of the Anti-Defamation League, called the comments “flat-out racist” and “xenophobic.” He also criticized Trump for “using Israel to defend his blatant racism.”

Abraham Foxman, the former longtime director of the ADL, called the tweet “one of the oldest xenophobic prejudiced comments expressed by bigots in our country.”

The American Jewish Committee praised diversity in response to Trump’s comments. “Surely we can have policy debates in this country without resorting to potshots at our opponents’ identities or origins,” the organization said.

The Simon Wiesenthal Center said “Every American came from somewhere. Time for everyone in #WashingtonDC to drop the identity politics #racism.”

Bend the Arc: Jewish Action called Trump “a racist and white supremacist” and criticized Republicans for not condemning the remarks.
.................................................. ...............................

Many condemned Trump, saying he is using Jews as a political football to score points. “To be Jews and to have that associated with hating others, when that’s totally counter to Judaism, is deeply troubling. My identity is being enlisted in service of hating other people,” said Rabbi Michael Holzman, leader of Northern Virginia Hebrew Congregation, who preached on the topic and organized a group discussion
Old 08-01-2019, 09:33 AM   #1442
hcap

Baltimore Jews rally behind ‘true ally’ Cummings after Trump attacks
https://www.timesofisrael.com/baltim...trump-attacks/

JTA — Jewish leaders in Baltimore have come to the defense of Rep. Elijah Cummings, the African-American Democrat who has come under withering attack from President Donald Trump.

After spending a week berating the group of four Democratic freshman known as “The Squad” — all women of color — Trump used Twitter over the weekend to attack Cummings, whose 7th District includes over half of the city of Baltimore.
.................................................. ...........................................

If that not to be mentioned...a**hole is listening, guess I am not the only "self-loathing, self-hating Jewsh liberal prick he ignorantly called me. My last few posts should open some Trumpite eyes.

Not that I really expect it to
Old 08-01-2019, 09:42 AM   #1443
hcap

Trump is racist, says majority of American voters
https://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...-voters-597394

More than half (51%) of US voters think their president is racist, according to a poll released earlier this week by Quinnipiac University.

When broken down by race, 46% of white voters think Donald Trump is racist, as compared to 50% who say he is not and four percent who were undecided. Some 80% of black voters and 55% of Hispanic voters say he is racist.

2017 AJC: Survey of Jewish Public Opinion
https://www.jewishdatabank.org/datab...ults/study/850

Key Findings:

The 2017 American Jewish Committee (AJC) Annual Survey of American Jewish Opinion utilized a landline and cellphone survey to measure the opinions of 1,000 Jewish Americans, with the opinions of Jewish Americans about President Trump one of the major topics covered in the study. In addition, opinion questions about anti-Semitism, global issues and Israel were also included in the 2017 study, as they were in previous AJC polls.

Considering the above and the links I posted about Jewish groups finding him racist, I grues I am in good company. Despite a*holes self loathing Jewish prick commentary

Last edited by hcap; 08-01-2019 at 09:48 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 10:38 AM   #1444
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Yes about you calling them as you see them. The vile hcap harry called me a mother-f#ck$er and you saw nothing wrong about that.

'Too....taaa...loooo' is absolutely right. Talk about LULZ. 'Good' call, Mike. You do call them as you see them.

Why mention now my stock market prediction --a great one, unlike some other predictions made in that room, and way better than the pennies that you made with your public trades. Forgot that? Did you also forget I recommended for your posters Apple at about $86, or Netflix at $120? Or the three companies recommended at were merged for profits in excess of 25% on average? Or when I called the 2018 bottom by recommending stocks in December? And there were solid analysis and reasons for my call. But who cares, right?

Did you also forget me calling Trump's win in June of 2016 a mortal lock and a cinch when most on here said he had no shot? Or the thread that you started about my 'greatest buying opportunity of a lifetime.' Now you get snarky about my generous and brilliant predictions. Ha Ha Ha.

I've contributed a lot more to this site than many on here. And now you dismiss me out of hand. Who cares works both ways too. So who cares. Yet you have allowed stupidity and hate to dominate OT General, led by PA's poster child of hate and dung, hcap harry.

The bottom line is that one deranged, hateful hcap harry called a long standing poster a mother-f#ck#r and you did absolutely nothing about it. This is all about you doing nothing about that. You own this all by yourself.

Great job, Mike -- The Big Macher -- who did nothing.

For many years now the deranged, hateful pile of dung, hcap harry, violated the board's rule of engagement and all of life's rules of manners and good taste, and yet you've given him a daily get-out-of-jail card with his every ugly posts and vile commentary.

You, The Big Macher who did nothing, own this all by yourself too.

How do think the other posters on here feel, even those that I have sparred and battled with? I never called any of my political 'enemies' a mother-f#ck#r nor did they ever call me one either.

But you, The Big Macher who did nothing, allowed a vulgar, hateful, deranged hcap harry to call me a mother-f#ck#r without any public recourse or admonishment. You'll always own this too.

Who cares if you care or not care. Who cares if my words have zero impact on you? It's you, the Big Macher, who has basically told all the long-time posters on this site that a vile, small person such as hcap -- who contributes very little substance and piles and piles of bile -- could call a long time and contributing poster a mother-f#ck#er and get away with it.

You are more than a Big Macher. You are a third rater. That's right. You are now nothing but a third rater.
See, I knew you wouldn't leave. Nobody ever does. That's why this place is still around.

Hcap has been here almost as long as you have, you big dope. Keep that Yiddish dictionary handy though (do they even make those? It's a tough language). Your anti-Semitism is shining through with every post.

That's why you're an asshole, and that's why I didn't have a problem with him calling you a mother ****er. You got what you deserved in that particular instance. End of story.

Oh, and by the way, try and grow a little more skin. Yours is MIGHTY THIN if this is all it takes for you to take your ball and go home.

All I did was call you an asshole. Which you were and continue to be.

At least you didn't get the dick of the board award. That guy stuck around a long time after receiving that honor.

If you continue to feel the need to cry about this, try momma.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:43 AM   #1445
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You Trumpites outnumber us 10 to 1 on OT. You circle the wagons around the most dishonest president in my lifetime.

Fact Checker Analysis
President Trump has made 10,796 false or misleading claims over 869 days

Even worse than Milhous. And you whine about anyone drawing attention to his lies and massive failures.

Talk about insanity
That's not what I'm whining about. More reading incomprehension on your part.

But nice move taking yet another chance to point out something that had nothing to do with the current discussion.

If the media was actually honest, you would have had counts of Obama lies and Clinton lies....HONEST COUNTS...COUNT EM LIKE THEY DO TRUMP.

But that doesn't happen...and you know it...I pay no attention to the vile pablum of fake stats you and your cottage industry loves to pump out.

And stop with the "woe is me" crap already with this 10-1 and circle the wagons bullshit. That stopped working the moment OT was overwhelmed with the negative Trump stuff, nonstop, 24/7. Maybe you guys are smaller in number, but damn are you dedicated to your cult/cause and spammy as hell.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:49 AM   #1446
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Baltimore Jews rally behind ‘true ally’ Cummings after Trump attacks
https://www.timesofisrael.com/baltim...trump-attacks/

JTA — Jewish leaders in Baltimore have come to the defense of Rep. Elijah Cummings, the African-American Democrat who has come under withering attack from President Donald Trump.

After spending a week berating the group of four Democratic freshman known as “The Squad” — all women of color — Trump used Twitter over the weekend to attack Cummings, whose 7th District includes over half of the city of Baltimore.
.................................................. ...........................................

If that not to be mentioned...a**hole is listening, guess I am not the only "self-loathing, self-hating Jewsh liberal prick he ignorantly called me. My last few posts should open some Trumpite eyes.

Not that I really expect it to
You, and any other idiotic Jew who thinks Cummings was attacked because he is black can continue being ignorant fools. I really don't give a shit anymore.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:37 AM   #1447
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Any idiot can see why Little Eli was targeted by Trump.
He attacked our border guards by spreading outright lies while in an Out-House committee earlier in the week. Nothing more, no matter hard you try to make it so.

Tit for tat. You mess with Trump, you get it back.
So simple, how can you not figure it out?

As far as Baltimore goes, it ain't racist if it is true.
Would YOU live in those neighborhoods?
Old 08-01-2019, 11:52 AM   #1448
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Yes about you calling them as you see them. The vile hcap harry called me a mother-f#ck$er and you saw nothing wrong about that.

'Too....taaa...loooo' is absolutely right. Talk about LULZ. 'Good' call, Mike. You do call them as you see them.

Why mention now my stock market prediction --a great one, unlike some other predictions made in that room, and way better than the pennies that you made with your public trades. Forgot that? Did you also forget I recommended for your posters Apple at about $86, or Netflix at $120? Or the three companies recommended at were merged for profits in excess of 25% on average? Or when I called the 2018 bottom by recommending stocks in December? And there were solid analysis and reasons for my call. But who cares, right?

Did you also forget me calling Trump's win in June of 2016 a mortal lock and a cinch when most on here said he had no shot? Or the thread that you started about my 'greatest buying opportunity of a lifetime.' Now you get snarky about my generous and brilliant predictions. Ha Ha Ha.

I've contributed a lot more to this site than many on here. And now you dismiss me out of hand. Who cares works both ways too. So who cares. Yet you have allowed stupidity and hate to dominate OT General, led by PA's poster child of hate and dung, hcap harry.

The bottom line is that one deranged, hateful hcap harry called a long standing poster a mother-f#ck#r and you did absolutely nothing about it. This is all about you doing nothing about that. You own this all by yourself.

Great job, Mike -- The Big Macher -- who did nothing.

For many years now the deranged, hateful pile of dung, hcap harry, violated the board's rule of engagement and all of life's rules of manners and good taste, and yet you've given him a daily get-out-of-jail card with his every ugly posts and vile commentary.

You, The Big Macher who did nothing, own this all by yourself too.

How do think the other posters on here feel, even those that I have sparred and battled with? I never called any of my political 'enemies' a mother-f#ck#r nor did they ever call me one either.

But you, The Big Macher who did nothing, allowed a vulgar, hateful, deranged hcap harry to call me a mother-f#ck#r without any public recourse or admonishment. You'll always own this too.

Who cares if you care or not care. Who cares if my words have zero impact on you? It's you, the Big Macher, who has basically told all the long-time posters on this site that a vile, small person such as hcap -- who contributes very little substance and piles and piles of bile -- could call a long time and contributing poster a mother-f#ck#er and get away with it.

You are more than a Big Macher. You are a third rater. That's right. You are now nothing but a third rater.
Seek help. Soon.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 12:36 PM   #1449
bpiets
Veteran

Smile

mr trump has been called every thing that is undermining and demeaning by many who have entrenched themselves into the game of politics but have seen the economy etc deteriorating under thier watch and now that the signs are that there is good increases every where he will be re- elected and also in foreign policies he has increased the well being of folks all over the world by his actions , where as the Clinton / what's laughing boys name again ? team of democrats and thier top heavy medias are searching for other ways to under mine this stability ... keep up thee good work mr trump...the democrats have no answers but will again bring about even greater decay of the nation ,known as the u s of a in the areas they are elected in...folks sure do have short memories.......and the silly democrats have found ways to lead the blind and foolish...and I liked Obama when he was running for office the first time but he surrounded himself with the Clinton gang and cronies etc...mr trump at least brings in fresh positions for folks who bid a good job in other departments but failed in the new positions....get rid of the swamp continues...and mr trump is right about a lot of cities etc having gone to slum pictures under the past democrats elected...

Last edited by bpiets; 08-01-2019 at 12:37 PM.
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 05:15 PM   #1450
hcap

This definitely bears noting by all you non Jew Trumpites and one other Jew here who is in denial, in service to his king
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
2017 AJC: Survey of Jewish Public Opinion
https://www.jewishdatabank.org/datab...ults/study/850

Key Findings:

The 2017 American Jewish Committee (AJC) Annual Survey of American Jewish Opinion utilized a landline and cellphone survey to measure the opinions of 1,000 Jewish Americans, with the opinions of Jewish Americans about President Trump one of the major topics covered in the study. In addition, opinion questions about anti-Semitism, global issues and Israel were also included in the 2017 study, as they were in previous AJC polls.

Overall Jewish Assessment of President Trump
(Forgot to include this)
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
The AJC press release noted that the survey shows that 77% of American Jews surveyed indicated that they had an unfavorable opinion of President Trump. In short, "AJC’s Annual Survey of American Jewish Opinion indicates widespread dissatisfaction with President Trump’s performance in office...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 08-01-2019, 05:18 PM   #1451
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You, and any other idiotic Jew who thinks Cummings was attacked because he is black can continue being ignorant fools. I really don't give a shit anymore.
Any other??????

How come there are so many idiot Jews, other than myself?
Old 08-01-2019, 05:34 PM   #1452
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Any other??????

How come there are so many idiot Jews, other than myself?
Mike just saying that to be somewhat nice.....Truth is, you're the only one..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 05:37 PM   #1453
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
This definitely bears noting by all you non Jew Trumpites

Give up already - you are embarrassing yourself.
Old 08-01-2019, 06:29 PM   #1454
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Any idiot can see why Little Eli was targeted by Trump.
He attacked our border guards by spreading outright lies while in an Out-House committee earlier in the week. Nothing more, no matter hard you try to make it so.

Tit for tat. You mess with Trump, you get it back.
So simple, how can you not figure it out?

As far as Baltimore goes, it ain't racist if it is true.
Would YOU live in those neighborhoods?
Hey I understand the President, Cummings attacked his guy about kids sitting in feces "come on man". The President went after him for that, not because Cummings is black. I admire those who stick with their friends and give it to them by exploiting weakness of opponents.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-01-2019, 10:31 PM   #1455
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I don’t ever recall a PA thread where religion became a talking point

HCAP, we have been trading punches for years. But I am truly sad that Trump has brought this out in you.