Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-26-2021, 05:41 PM   #16
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
[B]

Funny how Republicans change their tune when faced with putting up or shutting up.
You mean as opposed to the democrats, who double and triple down on their tune?
Old 01-26-2021, 05:43 PM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
How can Dominion collect? Does Giuliani still have a job?
So what, Trump doesn't have a job either, but they want to fire him......
Old 01-26-2021, 06:57 PM   #18
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
So what, Trump doesn't have a job either, but they want to fire him......
Trump's impeachment is a farce...and an affront to every taxpayer of this country. The Democrats know full well that they have no chance of ever succeeding in this...and they are wasting their time -- and our money -- nonetheless. As taxpayers...the citizens should have the right to impeach the congressmen/women.
Old 01-26-2021, 07:09 PM   #19
davew

Quote:
Trump's impeachment is a farce...and an affront to every taxpayer of this country. The Democrats know full well that they have no chance of ever succeeding in this...and they are wasting their time -- and our money -- nonetheless. As taxpayers...the citizens should have the right to impeach the congressmen/women.
they are doing it to keep the press busy while Joe keeps signing executive orders telling us what we can not do and forming new groups to regulate it
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2021, 08:38 AM   #20
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
They want his unemployment benefits.
I think he may be eligible for a $1400 stimulus check shortly also. :-)

Last edited by classhandicapper; 01-27-2021 at 08:39 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2021, 04:28 PM   #21
Light
Veteran

Quote:
You're right but the Dems don't have a choice. Because they know if they let it go, then every future lame duck president can do anything and get away with it without fear of consequences.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-27-2021, 04:38 PM   #22
woodtoo

Quote:
You're right but the Dems don't have a choice. Because they know if they let it go, then every future lame duck president can do anything and get away with it without fear of consequences.
There will be no more lame duck presidents in the future Biden has installed his communists already. Anyone see that pesky Constitution lately? No? Me either it done disappeared into thin air.
Old 01-27-2021, 04:48 PM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Is this you being all righteous and principled? As if that still exists anywhere in DC? Come on, man!
Old 01-27-2021, 06:25 PM   #24
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Is this you being all righteous and principled? As if that still exists anywhere in DC? Come on, man!
So tell me,if Hillary incited a mob on the capitol with 5 fatalities when she lost, would you just let it go?

IMO, you would have started at least 20 threads about it, and we both know what you would say.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:30 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
So tell me,if Hillary incited a mob on the capitol with 5 fatalities when she lost, would you just let it go?

IMO, you would have started at least 20 threads about it, and we both know what you would say.
If Trump had incited the mob, I might have an opinion.

Given he didn't actually incite the mob to storm the capitol, you have zero point.

Telling the crowd assembled before him to march to the Capitol and peacefully protest doesn't count as "inciting a mob" here on planet earth with the dictionaries currently in use.

I did watch various entertainers and politicians of the Democrat variety call for ACTUAL VERIFIABLE violence against Trump and his supporters on COUNTLESS occasions over the last four years and you just never found the time to post about it...weird.

And they never got kicked off twitter/facebook/google/Amazon AWS.

Funny how that works. Right Light? Smart guy like you ought to be able to figure it out though. I will await your report.
Old 01-27-2021, 06:32 PM   #26
Rohirrim
Veteran

Quote:

You mean per day, right?

The heck with Hillary, if Obama had gotten beaten in 2012 and spewed 1/1000th of the amount of lying bullshit Trump did, there's not enough paper towels in the world to clean up all the exploding heads you would have seen here
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2021, 05:15 PM   #27
Light
Veteran

Quote:

Telling the crowd assembled before him to march to the Capitol and peacefully protest doesn't count as "inciting a mob"
OK I'll play your silly game.

Tell me how come Biden had to go on national TV and ask Trump to "step up" and reign in his goons after hours of bedlam? What was Trump waiting for?

Why did Trump refuse to call in the National guard and Pence had to eventually do it.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/mik...l-3257846.html

Why was Kimberly dancing and DJTJ and Trump so happy watching the mob on TV do its carnage yet never did anything about it. It was Pence and Biden that stepped in.

Why did Trump tell his murderous mob they are "special" and "we love you" after seeing their very unpeaceful protest where 5 people died. This alone proves he couldn't give a fook about "peaceful protests".

Only when faced with a 2nd impeachment did Don the Con change his tune and read a prepared speech condemning the violence.
Old 01-28-2021, 06:11 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
OK I'll play your silly game.

Tell me how come Biden had to go on national TV and ask Trump to "step up" and reign in his goons after hours of bedlam? What was Trump waiting for?

Why did Trump refuse to call in the National guard and Pence had to eventually do it.

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/mik...l-3257846.html

Why was Kimberly dancing and DJTJ and Trump so happy watching the mob on TV do its carnage yet never did anything about it. It was Pence and Biden that stepped in.

Why did Trump tell his murderous mob they are "special" and "we love you" after seeing their very unpeaceful protest where 5 people died. This alone proves he couldn't give a fook about "peaceful protests".

Only when faced with a 2nd impeachment did Don the Con change his tune and read a prepared speech condemning the violence.
None of what happened after Trump's speech matters if my opinion is that he is not responsible for the violence of others.

You could embellish and say they nuked the place and it wouldn't change my mind.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-28-2021 at 06:55 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-28-2021, 06:48 PM   #29
Light
Veteran

Quote:
None of what happened after Trump's speech doesn't matter if my opinion is that he is not responsible for the violence of others.

You could embellish and say they nuked the place and it wouldn't change my mind.
Nothing I just said had to do with Trump inciting the riots.

What I pointed out is that Trumps behavior during the riots fed into and supported them.
Old 01-28-2021, 06:58 PM   #30
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I contend it was antifa and other agent provocateurs who actually comprised a majority % of those who breached the Capitol.

Prove me wrong.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: