Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-08-2024, 10:27 AM   #46
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
On the other hand, WTF is that thing by Katie Britt that’s going on right now.

MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 10:36 AM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's too bad ReplayRandall is banned...I yearn for him coming here to tell us that wasn't Biden last night...but some doppelganger...lol
Old 03-08-2024, 10:48 AM   #48
Inner Dirt

That is some idiotic garbage you just posted, retread.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 10:50 AM   #49
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
It's too bad ReplayRandall is banned...I yearn for him coming here to tell us that wasn't Biden last night...but some doppelganger...lol
I actually talked to RR this morning - he said that Biden had obviously received a triple-shot cocktail of amphetamines, cocaine, and testosterone from donor Michael Obama.

He wanted you to do him proud and run with that
Old 03-08-2024, 10:52 AM   #50
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Who do you think MTO Joe is? Are you banning people by IP address? I think with mine it is not static and does change. If I let a website use my location to find a store near me it can be all over the place, I have been as far away as Colorado. I do not have much IT knowledge, just what I experience.
Old 03-08-2024, 10:56 AM   #51
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
That is some idiotic garbage you just posted, retread.

Old 03-08-2024, 10:57 AM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Who do you think MTO Joe is? Are you banning people by IP address? I think with mine it is not static and does change. If I let a website use my location to find a store near me it can be all over the place, I have been as far away as Colorado. I do not have much IT knowledge, just what I experience.
Unless you use an anonymous proxy server (VPN), which MTO Joe uses, and which is not allowed here on this website, your IP address will remain relatively stable in terms of location, even if it isn't static.

So I don't know why your location services puts you all over the map, unless you're also using a VPN.

The reason MTO isn't banned for using a VPN is because he/she registered prior to the ban on VPNs taking effect. And he's also fun to have around, IMO.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-08-2024 at 10:58 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 11:00 AM   #53
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Good thing nobody watches the rebuttal....ever...
Old 03-08-2024, 11:02 AM   #54
MTO Joe

Quote:
Unless you use an anonymous proxy server (VPN), which MTO Joe uses, and which is not allowed here on this website, your IP address will remain relatively stable in terms of location, even if it isn't static.

So I don't know why your location services puts you all over the map, unless you're also using a VPN.

The reason MTO isn't banned for using a VPN is because he/she registered prior to the ban on VPNs taking effect. And he's also fun to have around, IMO.
Well thanks, I appreciate that. When I post from a VPN it's from my work terminal (don't tell anyone). But I also post pretty often from my phone (no VPN).
Old 03-08-2024, 11:36 AM   #55
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Your phone, huh?
Say, what is the area code for MOSCOW, commie-loser?
Does PUTIN know you're using your work phone to post here, or is that your job?

Asking for an AMERICAN (GOOGLE that)
Old 03-08-2024, 11:50 AM   #56
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Here I use either Firefox on the PC and I think the phone uses Google Chrome, but on the phone I never log in. The only time I use a VPN is when I am at my limit for reading free articles at places I rarely go to, then I use Brave.

I use cell internet, I think that could be an issue, at least unlike the satellite I used to have, the latency is good. I just did two location checks, not bad this time, only missed me by 60 miles and 250 miles. It looks like fiber optic is coming soon. Elon Musk's low orbit satellites were supposed to be here by now but they aren't. That guy is always way late on his projections. What I think is irritating I will set a location for the nearest Lowe's or Home Depot and it will get changed it back. That is irritating as I often need to check stock. I remember once hitting a half dozen stores just to get enough plumbing supplies to do the laundry room, attic, and a well run. Part of that was only wanting the USA made Pex fittings and fasteners, the Chinese ones suck.
Old 03-08-2024, 06:00 PM   #57
Marshall Bennett

I was shocked by the Republican rebuttal. Sounded like a modern day Cinderella. She sounded like far-right brain damage and I couldn't watch it all.
Biden's speech shocked me even more. Either doped or had been playing dead for 3 years. Whatever the case, he sounded really sharp. Don't get me wrong, I dislike him as much as anyone. I'm no longer convinced he's crazy and dangerous, he's aware of stuff and able to outpace the teleprompter. He may not be as crazy as previously thought, but he's still mean and potentially dangerous. I'm with most of Fox News, host, ect. describing the event as weird. The left of course celebrated, being born in Biden's image.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 07:39 PM   #58
Inner Dirt

LOVED the SOTU speech last night. "Old" Joe came out throwing round housers, and Republicans could only bow their heads in shame. It was a speech that painted a picture of stark, STARK, contrast between the two parties and their candidates for the presidency. It was, hands down, a TKO by Biden.

Anyone who thinks Biden is losing it needs to listen to his SOTU speech last night. Sharp. Knowledgeable. Certainly not reading from a script. The only criticism is that he was thinking so quickly and deeply he sometimes stumbled over himself getting the words out. Too old? Nope.

President Biden was beyond sharp last night. 50 years in politics creates a great wit and ease at dealing with miscreants.

Once again Biden Hits another homerun... Proves media is just a total failure nonstop gop lies and propaganda. This was the BEST SOU speech in 70yrs. Big Joe and Harris are by FAR the most successful politicians in our lifetime in every aspect.

Wow, the last thing republicans expected was for that the too old president would come out with guns a blazing. And he scored solid hits with each shot. But over all the Supremes took the biggest and loudest hit. Also do you think the red hats will notice there was NO WHINING!

I was ready for a low key, low energy speech with President Biden talking in a whisper. Boy, was i surprised. He came out swinging and never let up. Schooled the Republicans and even the Supreme Court. No safe harbor for anyone. Just righteous anger. We need more, lots more of this.

Last night's SOTU speech was a master class in the presentation of reality. The "old, doddering, incoherent, drooling, shuffling, clumsy, out of touch, walking corpse of maga lore was nowhere to be found. The reason for this is, that version of President Biden exists only in the mind of trump and therefor, in the minds of his cult. It's a damned shame that the people who need to see the real thing, will still only see the twisted caricature invented by their dictator-in-training cult leader, President Biden's "Predecessor". VOTE BLUE. VOTE DEMOCRACY. VOTE AMERICAN!

Media is just a nonstop failure... More gop lies and propaganda.. No Red wave, No recession ,Lowest Inflation. Highest Stock Market... America Pumping the most Oil.. Fake polls opposite of reality when American Vote. Media just nonstop gop lies and propaganda. Media just push these gop traitor criminal and rapist on us nonstop everyday .. Why even have a media anymore? Blue Tsunami incoming

All the above paragraphs are single comments by different people With pulled an average 67.5% Thumbs up.

Below is mine:

Shocked he did not start mumbling and losing it till 40 minutes in, I did not think he would last that long.

I got a 21.1% Thumbs up. What the hell is going on here? That was on MSN.Com that usually splits between R & D's. Were that many people fooled by a juice trainer?

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 03-08-2024 at 07:41 PM.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:39 PM   #59
horses4courses

Quote:
You just made me laugh
I miss him too.

Never agreed with him on much, but there was mutual respect.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-08-2024, 07:44 PM   #60
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
I was shocked by the Republican rebuttal. Sounded like a modern day Cinderella. She sounded like far-right brain damage and I couldn't watch it all.
Biden's speech shocked me even more. Either doped or had been playing dead for 3 years. Whatever the case, he sounded really sharp. Don't get me wrong, I dislike him as much as anyone. I'm no longer convinced he's crazy and dangerous, he's aware of stuff and able to outpace the teleprompter. He may not be as crazy as previously thought, but he's still mean and potentially dangerous. I'm with most of Fox News, host, ect. describing the event as weird. The left of course celebrated, being born in Biden's image.

Watch Biden again 40 minutes in at 10:08 he starts mumbling and losing it.
That is whatever he was pumped up on starts to wear off.