Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-15-2022, 06:10 PM   #256
davew

Who was the federal official/employee that was attempted kidnapped? Is Paul on Nancy's office payroll?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 06:30 PM   #257
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Who was the federal official/employee that was attempted kidnapped? Is Paul on Nancy's office payroll?

They are claiming through the incredible memory of a skull fractured, woke up groggy, 82 year old man, that DePape's intent was to tie up Nancy Pelosi and break her knee caps if she lied when he questioned her. He, as recalled by Paul Pelosi asked "Where's Nancy" 10 times. Paul Pelosi should sell memory course videos and give up insider trading, he would make a billion dollars.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2022, 06:31 PM   #258
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

He also went through a civics class with Mr. Pelosi, confirming with him that Nancy is "2nd in line for the presidency"....I'm glad that was reported...or I might have thought the whole thing was a crock of shit...
Old 11-15-2022, 07:12 PM   #259
Inner Dirt

“There is absolutely no evidence that Mr. Pelosi knew this man,” San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told CNN in an interview. “As a matter of fact, the evidence indicates the exact opposite.”

From Newsnationnow.com:

San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins formally announced the following state-level charges against DePape: attempted murder, residential burglary, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, false imprisonment of an elder and threats to a public official and their family.

You can't have both, either the Police Chief is lying or the District Attorney is incompetent.

The National Institute of Justice defines elder abuse and mistreatment in more general terms as either:
  1. intentional actions that cause harm or create a serious risk of harm to a vulnerable elder by a caregiver or other person who stands in a trust relationship to the elder, or
  2. failure by a caregiver to satisfy the elder's basic needs or to protect the elder from harm.257
Old 11-15-2022, 07:38 PM   #260
Inner Dirt

Who is lying? How do you pick who you trust if you are a Democrat?

DA Brooke Jenkins ran as a Democrat and she has an El Salvadorian father, no mention of her mother on a wiki article.

Chief William Scott is black, no party affiliation found, but he was appointed by a Democrat mayor, who of which he serves under the desecration of the following Democrat mayor.

If you are a Democrat you obviously take sides according to the color of someone's skin, party affiliation and who they are up against. Facts, especially previous behavior no not matter.

Democrats usually side against police, especially to side with dark skinned folks. Unfortunately the dark skinned guy here is a cop. No solution there.

DA is a minority by race and being female, that would be a slam dunk if one of her charges did not disagree with the narrative the liberal media and high ranking Democrat politicians are selling.

I usually can guess which way a Democrat voter will side this one has me stumped. Maybe our local Democrat parrots can chime in.

As for me I will believe the DA, Brooke Jenkins, she is only sub servant to voters and in extreme cases the governor, if she is caught not applying the law. The mayor holds the police chief's balls in a jar while he is serving. I say the police chief is the one lying.
Old 11-15-2022, 07:41 PM   #261
xtb

Quote:
They do work as a team. Nan provides the insider information and Paul makes the stock trades.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-18-2022, 06:51 AM   #262
PICSIX
Mike Schultz

Body-cam shows Pelosi let the police in.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/body-cam-...192420598.html
Old 11-18-2022, 06:53 AM   #263
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

One would think DOJ would get a look at footage before lying...weird...

Then again, lying to the American public is so natural these days and so easy since the press is in this regime's back pocket
Old 11-18-2022, 02:09 PM   #264
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Then again, lying to the American public is so natural these days and so easy since the press is in this regime's back pocket

There is also the issue of how Depape supposedly broke in. I think most of the authorities said he used a hammer, yet I have seen a few news sources say he used his shoulder. He was also seen in court with his arm in a sling supposedly from a separated shoulder. Of course that could have happened when the cops tackled him.

He is definitely being charged with elder abuse, that came again from the local DA in a press conference. That puts her in conflict with the police chief.
Now it looks like the DOJ is telling a different story than the SFPD.

Is it possible to get a house committee together to get to the truth?
Democrats politicized this, so the truth needs to be told, even the DA was doing just that in her last press conference.

This goes to show you how downhill this country has went, law enforcement should not be swayed by politics, and should be truthful and transparent.
It is obvious now between the SFPD, DOJ, and the local DA's office someone or all of them are lying.

I wonder how the timeline of communication went, and why they didn't get their stories straight? After the perp was arrested and Paul Pelosi taken to the hospital did they notify Nancy and ask how they needed to spin this?
Old 11-18-2022, 02:44 PM   #265
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

they need it repeated many times so that during trial and after by the media they can say 'widely reported'

it doe not matter if it is true or not because many of the sheep will believe it
Old 11-19-2022, 08:02 AM   #266
davew

some court filings and reports

Old 11-19-2022, 12:34 PM   #267
Inner Dirt

Quote:
some court filings and reports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO9gSgv-vuY

Thanks for the video, but it was a little long for what it proved. Obviously some authority is lying about who opened the door, Pelosi or police, and it also showed DePape's residence did not appear to be that of a right winger, you could see the hippie bus and the gay pride flag right next to it.
Old 01-21-2023, 07:41 PM   #268
davew

Nancy called priest to do exorcism on their house in San Francisco. I hope it makes into the Nancy is Great documentary.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...b061b97c76fe30
Old 01-21-2023, 07:46 PM   #269
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Was that like one of those "pray the gay away" things?

She should be careful...she could lose her liberal card over something like that...
Old 01-25-2023, 07:06 PM   #270
davew

Jesse Waters says a judge agrees with FOX FOIA request to get video if cops and interview of guy, 911 call, and surroundong videos of night in question.

We will see if SF police release it.