Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-21-2018, 09:42 AM   #646
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I will address that pearl of wisdom shortly. However all along you have been saying this was about the "rule of law" and dems should get off their butts and fix it. All along Da Leader has said he could not change policy with an executive order.

What changed"

Oh yeah, instead of invading central America, and declaring martial law, why not just nuke 'em? Better yet nuke all the kids and refugees in jail along with their parents? Now, that's what I call deterrence.

I mean talk about zero tolerance!
Hey...I didn't tell Trump to write the EO. I would have left things as they are.

And I truly think he has left himself vulnerable to a lawsuit. Some leftist whack job or the ACLU or the like could sue on the basis that he overstepped his authority.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:48 AM   #647
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Politically I agree with about zero with the others you mentioned.

When in doubt puts words in people's mouths.

Its great.
Nor do you agree with anything any of the conservatives have to say. And you can't be a moderate either because in that case you would find yourself in agreement, generally, with both camps far more often than 0% of the time.

In other words...you're full of it! And that's not so great.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:48 AM   #648
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Hey...I didn't tell Trump to write the EO. I would have left things as they are.
No thank goodness you didn't.
Almost the entire country , a good portion of the world, religious leaders including the Pope told him. Too bad he only did what he thinks he can get away with and lower the hea, the f**king coward.

He fixed very little.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 09:51 AM   #649
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Thank you for this. It needed to be written down somewhere, and there it is...
As though the Left never defames the media, does it? FNC, Rush, Hannity, Levin, etc.
Old 06-21-2018, 09:56 AM   #650
davew

Quote:
No thank goodness you didn't.
Almost the entire country , a good portion of the world, religious leaders including the Pope told him. Too bad he only did what he thinks he can get away with and lower the hea, the f**king coward.

He fixed very little.
right, he is still waiting for Congress to do their job
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 09:57 AM   #651
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Nor do you agree with anything any of the conservatives have to say. And you can't be a moderate either because in that case you would find yourself in agreement, generally, with both camps far more often than 0% of the time.

In other words...you're full of it! And that's not so great.
Pick a topic wise one...

Fiscal conservatives -> Dead.

Free-Market conservatives -> Dead.

Cold-War Diplomacy -> Dead.

Limited Government -> Dead.

Where exactly would you like me to go? This isn't my Republican party anymore... its a bunch of reactionary's.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-21-2018 at 09:58 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 10:05 AM   #652
hcap

Looks like the "cult" has created another RINO. How else can they explain how the party of Trump is shedding conservatives?

WSJ editors bash Trump for crowing about fixing ‘a problem of his own creation’ with immigrant families

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/wsj...rant-families/

The conservative Wall Street Journal editorial board does not seem pleased with President Donald Trump’s disastrous attempts to separate immigrant children from their parents.

In a scathing op-ed, the editors hammer the president for trying to make reversing his own administration’s family separation policy seem like a momentous achievement.

“In classic Trumpian fashion, the President took credit for reversing a policy he had previously said he couldn’t reverse,” the editors write. “But this was a problem of his own creation, and ‘zero tolerance’ is part of it.”
Old 06-21-2018, 10:15 AM   #653
boxcar

Quote:
Looks like the "cult" has created another RINO. How else can they explain how the party of Trump is shedding conservatives?

WSJ editors bash Trump for crowing about fixing ‘a problem of his own creation’ with immigrant families

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/wsj...rant-families/

The conservative Wall Street Journal editorial board does not seem pleased with President Donald Trump’s disastrous attempts to separate immigrant children from their parents.

In a scathing op-ed, the editors hammer the president for trying to make reversing his own administration’s family separation policy seem like a momentous achievement.

“In classic Trumpian fashion, the President took credit for reversing a policy he had previously said he couldn’t reverse,” the editors write. “But this was a problem of his own creation, and ‘zero tolerance’ is part of it.”
Zero Tolerance is the perfectly right position to take with criminal activity.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:18 AM   #654
hcap

Quote:
Zero Tolerance is the perfectly right position to take with criminal activity.
There are RINOs to the right of you. RINOs to the left of you.

Why?
Old 06-21-2018, 10:24 AM   #655
hcap

So many times he complained about not getting the cover.
This time he did.......

Old 06-21-2018, 10:30 AM   #656
hcap

Fun from us liberals.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0321a01cd99a1

Last edited by hcap; 06-21-2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:42 AM   #657
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Youse guys blamed Obama for everything. So?

BTW, a few things thing Don didn't mention I would add.

The complete destruction of western civilization and the ultimate heat death of the Universe.

And that's only in one term. There will not be a second due to the collaose of the country
LOST....one mind, hardy used, like new, but warped slightly to the left
If found, do not touch - highly susceptible to lasting impressions.
Please store in a cool, dark environment.

CAUTION: DO NOT say any words that rhyme with "dump" in the immediate vicinity. Highly explosive! DO NOT engage in conversation.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:43 AM   #658
Andy Asaro

Quote:
Don't know how you can keep going in this thread. All of your points have been refuted and we have multiple examples of selective outrage from your side ON VIDEO. The hypocrisy is overwhelming. What most of you don't understand is that you're not persuading anyone to your side. You're preaching to the choir. The facts are against you. If anything you're helping Trump with unreasonable arguments denying reality.

Far Left progressives have no solutions they just are against anything the other side is for.
Andy Asaro is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 10:48 AM   #659
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
So many times he complained about not getting the cover.
This time he did.......

You mean they don't have Trump wearing a swastika, aiming a pitchfork at the crying child, all the while making a scary face?

Things are looking up for Trump!

And what's with this "Welcome to America" crap. We don't welcome illegal immigrants. That seems to be the problem you and all the other feel-good liberals seem to be unable to understand.

There are proper and legal ways to enter the USA. You and your illegal immigrant pals will have none of that...so tough shit what happens to you. You pay the price for your defiance under this president, until the bleeding, lawless hearts come along and throw everything at him to try and stop him from enforcing the laws of the USA.

Which they have succeeded in doing, once again.

Here you go elysian...I DON'T AGREE WITH TRUMP in what he did with his most recent EO. Until the laws are changed by Congress, he should have continued doing what he was doing.

**** optics.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-21-2018 at 10:52 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2018, 10:50 AM   #660
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Far Left progressives have no solutions they just are against anything the other side is for.

BOOM!