Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-18-2018, 06:16 PM   #241
newtothegame

I seriously do NOT understand why you gents on the right continue to argue this point with the left. Especially when their is no validity to their claims and their arguments. Its purely POLITICAL.

Need some proof?

1. There is more then sufficient proof that this started well before TRUMP yet not a peep.

2. For those that started it prior to TRUMP, where is the outrage towards them? I have yet to see ALLEN, Horsey, Harry, Mosty, anyone of the usual suspects blasting OBAMA or CLINTON.

3. For those that that say there are "more serious crimes" to worry about, who is judge and jury of which crimes should be enforced and which ones shouldn't? YOU??? If your so butt hurt HIGHNOTE because this isn't "serious", run down to the border and adopt several tens of these children!!! I am sure their parents will be more then thankful! After all, Their parents put them in this situation to start!!!

4. Anything Kathy Griffin gets behind you have to say is a phucking losing proposition. Again, she puts her foot in her mouth and is catching all kinds of outrage for her "Phuck you Melania" tweet! I don't seem to recall her saying "Phuck you Michelle" in a tweet....hmmmm odd!

Now most of you can say that most positions on here are political and I would agree. But here's the thing, the dems know that this is a losing proposition for the right to attempt to argue. Its an emotional topic that will always tug at the heart strings. Its the same thing with the previous "racist" thing. The minute the left pulled out the race card, the right would run for cover as it was a losing proposition. Luckily, the right got smart and just ignores that now. Same should be said for this topic..... Just ignore.

And if the left attempts to use it during the election process, I would roll out the Clinton Videos, the Obama videos that say the EXACT same thing that's being done now and say "we are just following through with the existing laws and preceding presidents and heads of state department. !! End of story!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 06:29 PM   #242
FantasticDan
gelding

FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 06:29 PM   #243
elysiantraveller

If it's somebody else's fault (debatable) that's fine.

He could put a stop to it though but instead is using it as political fodder.

It boils down to whether you think this is right or wrong.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 06:30 PM   #244
FantasticDan
gelding

Old 06-18-2018, 06:32 PM   #245
FantasticDan
gelding

Old 06-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #246
FantasticDan
gelding

Old 06-18-2018, 06:45 PM   #247
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
If it's somebody else's fault (debatable) that's fine.

He could put a stop to it though but instead is using it as political fodder.

It boils down to whether you think this is right or wrong.
No, its not about whether we THINK its right or wrong....
Its about a LAW!

Or is it your contention that you can do 100mph down the road, get pulled over, and tell the cop..I just think its "wrong"???
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:46 PM   #248
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
Human rights abuses????? LMAO
Have you ever been to one of the larger INNER CITIES???
governed.
Old 06-18-2018, 06:49 PM   #249
FantasticDan
gelding

Old 06-18-2018, 06:59 PM   #250
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:

You do understand Dan the more the media blows this out of proportion the more people will vote against the Democrats. Whether you like it or not one of the reasons POTUS was elected was to stop this continuous BS at the border.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 07:12 PM   #251
mrhorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by highnote View Post
And you are someone who could carry that child away from her mother?

if I was paid to enforce the law yes.
mrhorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 07:23 PM   #252
chrisl

Quote:

Kamala Harris and then Lisa Murkowski...Reaching to the bottom their, is ya! Lisa's father was a stand up guy...I will keep my thoughts, to myself about her.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 07:28 PM   #253
RunForTheRoses

Somewhat related:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...tay-in-us.html
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 07:29 PM   #254
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
If you cannot see the difference between the 1600 U.S. and the United States today, you’re a fool. You’re being intellectually dishonest to defend your point.
My point is perfectly valid, you just disagree with it.

Quote:
Believe it or not I’ve had to do that. Cops do it every day. In fact they get specialized training in how to do it.

Welcome to the real world......
If a parent is overdosing on drugs or is not taking care of their child then for the safety of the child they have to be removed from the parent. Makes sense.

However, when a parent is trying to escape the dangerous country they were born into it makes no sense to separate the child from the parent. The parent is doing the right thing to get the child to safety. Any parent who cares about their children would do that.

I'm not saying everyone can just waltz into the country, but I agree with Laura Bush -- it is cruel and immoral to separate the child from the parent at the border.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-18-2018, 07:30 PM   #255
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocko699 View Post
You do understand Dan the more the media blows this out of proportion the more people will vote against the Democrats. Whether you like it or not one of the reasons POTUS was elected was to stop this continuous BS at the border.

Yeah, I'm sure his popularity is soaring with each sobbing kid.

What a sick joke you people are.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply