Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-18-2024, 05:14 PM   #61
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
He can't help it, he uses MSNC, CNN and white house press as source

I was seriously floored when he admitted that. I think I would rather tell people I still wet the bed at 16 than that, that is embarrassing. No, I did not wet the bed at 16, I probably didn't even when I was a little kid, I have always been a very light sleeper. As for White House Press, I do not believe them no matter who is in charge. Today's version obviously lies more than any previous one as they constantly blow smoke up our ass about Biden's mental condition.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2024, 05:44 PM   #62
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
And the buyers are going to bitch and refuse the premium added for the goods... or the end users will not purchase X at a 25% rake on top of the added cost of Bribenomics.
Give me a detailed outline of "buyers
bitch and refuse the premium added for the goods"
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2024, 06:13 PM   #63
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 02-19-2024, 02:17 AM   #64
ElKabong

https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...5Es1_&ref_url=

100% guarantee Texas, Florida reps from governors are aggressively recruiting specific businesses from NYC this week. No legitimate business owner wants to deal with a banana republic.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 02-19-2024, 11:00 AM   #65
MTO Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Watch out, New York City. This guy is serious!
https://twitter.com/Chicago1Ray/stat...74105446838535
lol lol lol

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/tru...ump-backs-down
MTO Joe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2024, 11:27 AM   #66
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
https://twitter.com/MarioNawfal/stat...5Es1_&ref_url=

100% guarantee Texas, Florida reps from governors are aggressively recruiting specific businesses from NYC this week. No legitimate business owner wants to deal with a banana republic.

At least the NYC businesses and the property they still own have value. It does look like NYC deep down inside realize they screwed up welcoming illegal immigrants with open arms, and will eventually clear them out. The business owners who are really screwed are like the ones in San Francisco and Los Angeles where they allow homeless to camp right in front of businesses. That drives off customers and turns the value of the business to zero.

I have been around plenty of both, hands down homeless are the worst, there is not a thing they won't steal.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 02-19-2024 at 11:33 AM.
Old 02-19-2024, 11:28 AM   #67
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTO Joe View Post
What in that trucker's 2nd message is worth an lol? He's not backing down on his beliefs.
Old 02-19-2024, 11:28 AM   #68
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
They should throw that guy in prison...where they keep the Jan6 dudes...right?
Old 02-19-2024, 11:31 AM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What in that trucker's 2nd message is worth an lol? He's not backing down on his beliefs.
Yeah, but he's backing off, obviously.

The moral to this story is to make sure nobody steps out of line anymore.

Doing so will cost you everything.

So eventually, nobody is ever going to step up...everyone will be compliant...and the WEF will rule the world...
Old 02-19-2024, 11:41 AM   #70
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Yeah, but he's backing off, obviously.

The moral to this story is to make sure nobody steps out of line anymore.

Doing so will cost you everything.

So eventually, nobody is ever going to step up...everyone will be compliant...and the WEF will rule the world...
He didn't back off from what I saw , in his beliefs

The only thing he did was to legally protect himself if a trucker movement did happen. The doj and dems would make it out to be another j6, with him on video inciting it (he's only acknowledging the movement, not inciting a thing. Doesn't matter to the the doj obviously). But his latest tweet states his beliefs haven't changed, and won't
Old 02-19-2024, 11:41 AM   #71
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
This wack job laughs incesently/
There is name for it, mayby imbecile?

He had pizza Sunday night.
Ask him if it was Digiorno's or Deliverence.

Last edited by Tom; 02-19-2024 at 11:43 AM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2024, 11:44 AM   #72
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
He didn't back off from what I saw , in his beliefs

The only thing he did was to legally protect himself if a trucker movement did happen. The doj and dems would make it out to be another j6, with him on video inciting it (he's only acknowledging the movement, not inciting a thing. Doesn't matter to the the doj obviously). But his latest tweet states his beliefs haven't changed, and won't
He didn't take to twitter to simply state his beliefs. He took to twitter to issue a warning of sorts.

And he definitely backed down from that. He made it a point to state that goods should "flow freely," quite the opposite from the intent of what he originally posted.
Old 02-19-2024, 11:49 AM   #73
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
He didn't take to twitter to simply state his beliefs. He took to twitter to issue a warning of sorts.

And he definitely backed down from that. He made it a point to state that goods should "flow freely," quite the opposite from the intent of what he originally posted.
We'll agree to disagree. I read his 2nd tweet, sounds like he's giving himself a hedge in court because IF there's a trucker movement against NYC (I doubt it) the doj is going to make him the viking guy of j6. But his beliefs on the matter? Rock solid
Old 02-19-2024, 12:01 PM   #74
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
This wack job laughs incesently/
There is name for it, mayby imbecile?

He had pizza Sunday night.
Ask him if it was Digiorno's or Deliverence.
I don't get it either

Paragraph 2 he states he's not backing down. Still hears truckers have the same sentiment

Paragraph 3 he states he's not scared

Paragraph 4 states his beliefs haven't changed.

Paragraph 5 states everyone has a free will . He's not a leader of any movement (smart to put that in. With the current doj he'll need it)

Last Paragraph he blesses the US, Trump and truckers.

Mto is clearly not of the same mindset of the trucker, but what is the lol about?
Old 02-19-2024, 12:06 PM   #75
Inner Dirt

Quote:

So what, maybe he incorrectly thought the boss would back him up, and then realized he would lose his job if he refused loads. Fortunately in my line of work to my knowledge, I have never worked under a Democrat. Then when I became self employed I have never heard a customer spew leftist garbage.

I think it is pretty obvious, my kind, which is manufacturing related are continually impacted by an over jealous EPA, for one thing, so that is why none of us like Democrats. I was a Republican before I hit the work force.
No, I don't want to be able to pour my used cutting oil in the river, I want an easy way to dispose of it properly that is not prohibitively expensive, nor requires extensive paper work.

Some lefties might find it shocking that places that make it expensive and time consuming to properly dispose of industrial waste have issues with illegal dumping. Where I lived in Riverside Ca there was a mile stretch off I-60 that was turned into an illegal toxic waste dump. Here in Virginia small generators
like myself can dispose of toxic waste for free. In California I worked for a company that paid $8 a gallon to get rid of mop water.