Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-18-2024, 09:48 PM   #61
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
There was a huge difference in E. Jean Carroll’s testimony as compared to RBY’s testimony. Carroll convinced a judge of her truthfulness. We shall see if Bryant-Yeartie can do the same. I seriously doubt that.
the female Hunter Thompson wannabe could convince a NY jury that Trump raped her in times square on New Years eve sometime between 20 and 30 years ago ....

Fani is in trouble with her testimony admitting she had campaign cash in her home that she mixed with other ...
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-18-2024, 09:53 PM   #62
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the female Hunter Thompson wannabe could convince a NY jury that Trump raped her in times square on New Years eve sometime between 20 and 30 years ago ....

Fani is in trouble with her testimony admitting she had campaign cash in her home that she mixed with other ...

Some people hate Trump so bad they will believe anything negative about him, no matter how ridiculous.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2024, 05:45 AM   #63
davew

someone mentioned Candace Owens podcast

Old 02-23-2024, 03:14 AM   #64
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
SHE HAD HER DRESS ON BACKWARDS

BEING MADE FUN OF ONLINE
it still looks good, and how can she zip up in the back with no man in her life?

I think it is this dress ->

https://www.adriannapapell.com/produ...lia-ap1d104978
Old 02-23-2024, 11:58 AM   #65
ElKabong

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...5Es2_&ref_url=

Trump's attorneys now have Nathan willis' cellphone records.

'Fanni, she a lie'
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 02-23-2024 at 12:00 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2024, 12:12 PM   #66
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/statu...5Es2_&ref_url=

Trump's attorneys now have Nathan willis' cellphone records.

'Fanni, she a lie'

At least 35 visits to Fani Willis's condo before the "relationship" started.

You ever thought not everyone goes by the 3 date rule? The version you get from Googling is different than what I remember the 3 date rule told to me by my step-dad. You can skip the "What does that say about your mother" line as I have heard it too many times.

The take I heard was if you are not getting any by the 3rd date, kick her to the gutter and find another. I think the last part came from an old school rap song.
Old 02-23-2024, 01:52 PM   #67
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I knew this was going to come out. This should be the end of both of them…….
Old 02-23-2024, 01:58 PM   #68
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I knew this was going to come out. This should be the end of both of them…….

Didn't you say the governor of Georgia won't do anything to her because he hates Trump?
Old 02-23-2024, 05:47 PM   #69
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Didn't you say the governor of Georgia won't do anything to her because he hates Trump?
The state bar will be the decider. Not to mention perjury charges….but they won’t dare indict a black couple from their own office
Old 02-23-2024, 06:14 PM   #70
tucker6

Quote:
The state bar will be the decider. Not to mention perjury charges….but they won’t dare indict a black couple from their own office
Honestly, the best thing for blacks is to have their leaders held to the same standard as everyone else. There will not be respect from everyone else until they are treated the same. The days of a free pass need to be over. The mayor of Chicago is a phenominal dumbass. So is the DA in NY. The DA in Atlanta is another. Society as a whole needs to shine a bright light on these idiots.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2024, 09:40 PM   #71
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Honestly, the best thing for blacks is to have their leaders held to the same standard as everyone else. There will not be respect from everyone else until they are treated the same. The days of a free pass need to be over. The mayor of Chicago is a phenominal dumbass. So is the DA in NY. The DA in Atlanta is another. Society as a whole needs to shine a bright light on these idiots.
That does not fix much, what works for everyone is America First. To go much much deeper into that means Americans first and illegals last. Lift all boats not the few. Those mentioned all have the same thing going on, and all have two things waiting for them. A.) they die like everyone else B.) before they die they will be bitten bad on the back. A good job the unskilled would never be able to qualify for with something that makes the worker feel they have a stake in does more than any other factor that can be discussed.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2024, 10:51 PM   #72
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post

That and the media needs to stop giving air time to race baiting garbage, it is hard to pick who is worst. I think recently Ben Crump is starting to pull away.
I think on a video that was posted here he said the legal system has criminalized black culture. Not sure what black culture he is claiming has been criminalized. I wonder if he was referring to drive by shootings? Does he think they should be legal?
Old 02-26-2024, 10:35 PM   #73
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Her world just got a little darker…….

He is being ordered to testify

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/0...illis-n2393351
Old 02-26-2024, 10:53 PM   #74
fast4522

Quote:
Her world just got a little darker…….

He is being ordered to testify

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2024/0...illis-n2393351
He will lie, the only way is if he opened his mouth before this blew up and they have him good.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2024, 11:11 PM   #75
davew

the defense got phone records and text records already. Do they know what the texts say?

Wade and Willis are already toast. Now they are seeing if this guy perjured himself as well.